How Much Influence TV can have on People's Opinions?

How Much Influence TV can have on People's Opinions?

• A lot

• A little bit

• No influence at all

Results are only viewable after voting.

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Particularly on social and sexual matters.
Please vote.
Don't even get me started, the things we put into ourselves, then wonder why we are miserable...

But Doctor I've been taking in a lot of poison and poisonous and toxic things lately, but don't know why I am sick...? Or am who I am right now, or how I am acting and behaving right now...? Or am sad and depressed inside a lot, ect...? Or perhaps "angry", some people are very angry people...

It's and emotional thing or response, that all the people in control of the media or those who are paying those in control of the media, already know about fully sometimes long before they do it or put it out there, or we are exposed to it, that all the people in the media use to control and manipulate you all the time...

I've been taking in this poison and don't know why I am sick...? Can you tell me what the problem is Doc...?

God Bless!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
But Doctor I've been taking in a lot of poison and poisonous and toxic things lately, but don't know why I am sick...? Or am who I am right now, or how I am acting and behaving right now...? Or am sad and depressed inside a lot, ect...?Can you tell me what the problem is Doc...?

Christmas brings up mold spores from basements and distributes these decorations around the house. I finally figured this out after a decade of Christmas illnesses.

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Particularly on social and sexual matters.
Please vote.

TV has very strong impact on social issues. All video has great propaganda potential but TV had a strong unified impact for a long time which is quickly disappearing. Diversity of thought is strongly supported by our increasing communication options. This is fueling the social divide worldwide.

Reactions: Neogaia777
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Christmas brings up mold spores from basements and distributes these decorations around the house. I finally figured this out after a decade of Christmas illnesses.
I'm talking about popular movies and TV shows or series, or some forms of entertainment now, oh and of course most of the news media now, also... and commercials and advertisements and popular ways of advertising today, I don't like what they are doing at all...

They care about no one but themselves... (The advertisers)...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
TV has very strong impact on social issues. All video has great propaganda potential but TV had a strong unified impact for a long time which is quickly disappearing. Diversity of thought is strongly supported by our increasing communication options. This is fueling the social divide worldwide.
I WANT OUT OF THE MATRIX! I want to know "what the matrix is"...? I want to wake up... I want to know myself apart from it (the Matrix)...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm talking about popular movies and TV shows or series, or some forms of entertainment now, oh and of course most of the news media now, also... and commercials and advertisements and popular ways of advertising today, I don't like what they are doing at all..They care about no one but themselves... (The advertisers)...God Bless!

Our popular shows used to impact the world with our culture. But people now have alternative programming in local languages and locally we have 300 channels to pick from, so we don't all watch the same shows or commercials anymore. This is the great social divide we are heading into. Our president tweets" to whoever subscribes to his message with entire minutes devoted to thinking first.

With Twitter (Facebook, YouTube, TV, etc) you subscribe to your choice of opinions you want to listen to. So you can pick the 24/7 Rosery channel if you wish. Or any views on anything.

Reactions: Neogaia777
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Our popular shows used to impact the world with our culture. But people now have alternative programming in local languages and locally we have 300 channels to pick from, so we don't all watch the same shows or commercials anymore. This is the great social divide we are heading into. Our president tweets" to whoever subscribes to his message with entire minutes devoted to thinking first.

With Twitter (Facebook, YouTube, TV, etc) you subscribe to your choice of opinions you want to listen to. So you can pick the 24/7 Rosery channel if you wish. Or any views on anything.
I don't care about how many different opinions or social divides or whatever, it's all called "programming" for a reason I think...

And I want out... to define myself apart from it or them period.... cause many people can't or don't and many who think they can really, really are not, ect...

I want out of all things phony and fantasy and fiction, and fake and "nonsense", and I want out now...

And I am out (now) for the most part, and for the most part, I don't have to in or into or plugged into it all the time, and when do I have it on or watch it I am highly selective and it's usually something older that I am already familiar with, watched already over and over, ect... And I get to choose, cause I'm single and live alone, ect, stay home a lot... And I sometimes wonder if some that has not programmed or influenced me to one degree or another...

But all this "crud" they have now, no way, not for me... I don't like where they are headed and going, and I don't want to be one of the lemmings following the pied piper over a cliff, so to speak, ect...

God Bless!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mama2one

Apr 8, 2018
U.S.A.
✟257,683.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
depends on who you are/how selective you are

we are selective on our child's tv watching plus we don't have cable so we have fewer channels with antennae tv

child recently said her favorite channel is create

maybe it does influence her some as she likes crafts, sewing, cooking or is it other way around....she like shows that reflect her everyday likes

when we travel and have hotel cable, she likes the cable Food channel; think she now knows way more cooking tips than me

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Exactly what it says.
What is it's "substance"...? and does it or that have to be or stay constant and fluctuate or does or can it go back and forth like multiple personalities or something...?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums