How much importance should we attach to the New World Order?

RDKirk

Alien, Pilgrim, and Sojourner
Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,473,800.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I agree, we ultimately have to take our debate to the Holy Spirit. I sometimes argue that the exchange between Jesus and the devil on the high place was merely a charade since He was fully God and He knew He could not be tempted. But He was also fully man and was therefore showing us mere mortals that we too need not be tempted.
I believe the NWO is real, it is the work of the devil, and we should do all in our power to object against its manifestations.

It makes zero difference between our work now and Paul's work then.

For Paul, the Roman Empire was the whole "world order." We're not facing anything fundamentally different. I would argue that the current world order is simply a continuation of the Roman Empire, because there is no current earthly nation today that does not bear a mark of the Roman Empire. All nations today are merely the toes of the statue of Nebuchadnezzar.

The concept of a "new" world order is not scriptural.

The world order faced by Paul is the same world order we face today.

• Useful
Reactions: JazzHands
Upvote 0

JazzHands

Site Supporter
Nov 28, 2018
Merseyside
✟59,314.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
It makes zero difference between our work now and Paul's work then.

For Paul, the Roman Empire was the whole "world order." We're not facing anything fundamentally different. I would argue that the current world order is simply a continuation of the Roman Empire, because there is no current earthly nation today that does not bear a mark of the Roman Empire. All nations today are merely the toes of the statue of Nebuchadnezzar.

The concept of a "new" world order is not scriptural.

The world order faced by Paul is the same world order we face today.
Okay.. that's an interesting take and I see where you're coming from!

I agree that there is probably a sort of intrinsic desire in humans, when they become sufficiently wealthy and powerful to consolidate that power which is when you end up creating Empires at the expense of autonomous Nation states. But I have trouble with the idea that it's a conscious strategy or a cult. Most of these misguided empire builders, I suspect, think they're doing it for the right reasons because they're completely out of touch with nature's humble laws.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I agree, we ultimately have to take our debate to the Holy Spirit. I sometimes argue that the exchange between Jesus and the devil on the high place was merely a charade since He was fully God and He knew He could not be tempted. But He was also fully man and was therefore showing us mere mortals that we too need not be tempted.
I believe the NWO is real, it is the work of the devil, and we should do all in our power to object against its manifestations.

Whether or not he makes money off his show is between him and G-d in my opinion but he seems to have the most informative programs that I have seen so far.

Hosea 4:6

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children

Upvote 0