How much importance should we attach to the New World Order?

Norman70

Nov 8, 2018
St Philip
✟62,302.00
Country
Barbados
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We are all Christians in this Forum. I have just read a piece on the Internet suggesting that the original print of the KJV Bible contained many illustrations of Bible characters engaging in the Masonic handshake. Later publications have them all removed. The Masonic endeavours of King James and Sir Francis Bacon were thwarted.
However as present day Christians should we be concerned about New World Order speculative conspiracy theories?

• Informative
Reactions: DennisTate

“Paisios”

Sinner
Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2014
✟594,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
We are all Christians in this Forum. I have just read a piece on the Internet suggesting that the original print of the KJV Bible contained many illustrations of Bible characters engaging in the Masonic handshake. Later publications have them all removed. The Masonic endeavours of King James and Sir Francis Bacon were thwarted.
However as present day Christians should we be concerned about New World Order speculative conspiracy theories?
I would think only as much as they distract us from contemplating Christ. Our focus should always be on our Savior (“pray without ceasing” 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18). We should seek to not be deceived but focus on Christ, not the world.

Upvote 0

JazzHands

Site Supporter
Nov 28, 2018
Merseyside
✟59,314.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Fake news has brought 21st century man into a state of hysteria and paranoia. There is no NWO, there is only the ocean that rocks back and forth and occasionally attacks the walls of us land mammals to check that the mortar in our walls is sound. The media thrives on our insecurity, most especially when we lack a coherent set of values. The church was our bulwark and that's why we can never rest... ironically, when the floods come, we start to recognise why we built arks in the first place... these cycles are inevitable. Don't fear.. just stay true to your principles! :)

• Agree
Reactions: Tom 1
Upvote 0

Tigger45

Pray like your life depends on it!
Site Supporter
Aug 24, 2012
E. Eden
✟1,270,986.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I see the NWO inching closer towards fruition everyday which should motivate Christians to draw closer to Christ as a result.

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No. :wave:
tulc(that was easy) ;)

Upvote 0

Radagast

comes and goes
Site Supporter
Dec 10, 2003
✟312,047.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
We are all Christians in this Forum. I have just read a piece on the Internet suggesting that the original print of the KJV Bible contained many illustrations of Bible characters engaging in the Masonic handshake.

The original KJV wasn't illustrated.

They're invariably both nutty and false, and distract people from what's really going on in front of their noses.

Upvote 0

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

In a word. NO.
Why.
Question for you.

Who do you put your trust in? Is it the Almighty Creator, who sustains everything by his word or do you trust in mysterious unseen, cloak and dagger, back stair creepings and other delights of the credulous conspiartory believer.

• Agree
Reactions: JazzHands
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

The George Soros plan to devalue the USA dollar should concern us now that he has so much support in Iran, China, Europe, Russia...... as well as within America.

Hidden gold in Pastor Shane Warren visionary dream????

Yup.... they sure are!

George Soros: The United States Must Stop Resisting The Orderly Decline Of The Dollar, The Coming Global Currency And The New World Order

China's 'petro-yuan': The end of the dollar hegemony?

Russia Is Doing It – Russia Is Actually Abandoning The Dollar

Iran oil sanctions could advance China's 'petro-yuan' | Reuters

Europe Unveils “Special Purpose Vehicle” To Bypass SWIFT, Jeopardizing Dollar’s Reserve Status

www.sordrescue.com/

Let's hope that Mr. Mark Taylor has a special insight into what is being worked out!

Mark Taylor:
"Commander in Chief

April, 28th 2011

The Spirit of God says, I have chosen this man, Donald Trump, for such a time as this. For as Benjamin Netanyahu is to Israel, so shall this man be to the United States of America! For I will use this man to bring honor, respect and restoration to America. America will be respected once again as the most powerful and prosperous nation on earth, (other than Israel). The dollar will be the strongest it has ever been in the history of the United States, and will once again be the currency by which all others are judged. The Spirit of God says, the enemy will quake and shake and fear this man I have anointed [1].

We were warned... at the 17 minute mark in this video:

• Informative
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Norman70

Nov 8, 2018
St Philip
✟62,302.00
Country
Barbados
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have to say again that we are all Christians on this Forum. It is a Christians only forum, but it is for debate, but being Christians our debate will be non-eristic.
As a Christian I was concerned many years ago about the NWO but abandoned my concern, leaving it all to God. I am 76 years old and I thank God for a wonderfully peaceful life. But what about young people, if they do not turn to God they could be overwhelmed by the devil (NWO).
I am not impressed by the reference to Sid Roth. My belief in the supernatural was encouraged by reading C. S. Lewis, not by listening to or watching on TV money-making evangelists!

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟731,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others

I take "New World Order" speculation as seriously as I do mention of lizard people living on the moon.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

Norman70

Nov 8, 2018
St Philip
✟62,302.00
Country
Barbados
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Continuing to browse the Internet I become more and more comfortable with the decision my wife and myself have made to abandon our earlier concern about any Masonic connections with the first edition of the KJV Bible in 1611. I believe they were there but God intervened and crushed the devil's machinations.
However the devil is still at large and rosicrucianism, Freemasonry, spiritualism, astrology etc. etc. continue to flourish therefore as Christians we should at least seriously pray to God and not dismiss it all as a joke.

Upvote 0

Norman70

Nov 8, 2018
St Philip
✟62,302.00
Country
Barbados
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I take "New World Order" speculation as seriously as I do mention of lizard people living on the moon.

-CryptoLutheran
I am not suggesting we should take seriously the idea that lizard people live on the moon, but should we as Christians take seriously the fact that many people do believe this, or even more seriously the influence of the devil by him creating a real NWO conspiracy? We can joke, there's nothing wrong in a bit of fun, even about our own Christian beliefs, but concerning the works of the devil are we trying to sweep him under the carpet?

• Friendly
Upvote 0

JazzHands

Site Supporter
Nov 28, 2018
Merseyside
✟59,314.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I am not suggesting we should take seriously the idea that lizard people live on the moon, but should we as Christians take seriously the fact that many people do believe this, or even more seriously the influence of the devil by him creating a real NWO conspiracy? We can joke, there's nothing wrong in a bit of fun, even about our own Christian beliefs, but concerning the works of the devil are we trying to sweep him under the carpet?
I think the devil is the master of illusion and conspiracies play right into his hands. What can often start off as mere curiosity, can equally become a paranoid obsession and it never stops just there.. it spreads. The only way to defeat it, as Jesus showed us, is to deny it.

Some might think that imprudent or irresponsible but I believe that doing so will grant you a natural charismatic aura. When people talk about a person's 'presence', I believe that's the result of belief - an absolute conviction that evil will not distort your view of the world (or the people in it!).

Reminds me of this scene in my favourite childhood animated film:

wait no, that's depression! This is probably closer to pragmatism versus chaos:

Last edited:
Reactions: Norman70
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

RDKirk

Alien, Pilgrim, and Sojourner
Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,450,964.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This is the world order:

The devil led him up to a high place and showed him in an instant all the kingdoms of the world. And he said to him, "I will give you all their authority and splendor; it has been given to me, and I can give it to anyone I want to." -- Luke 4

Satan, who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those who don’t believe. 2 Corinthians 4

Study a US dollar bill. All the iconography--including some of the actual language, as well as the alphabet itself--is from the Roman empire. If the Apostle Paul were to walk around Washington DC, he would conclude he was in some distant province of the Roman empire, and he'd be right. The US is nothing more than a toe of the statue of Nebuchanezzar.

There is already a world order governed by Satan, and it's not new at all.

But we should operate within it just as Paul did.

Upvote 0

JazzHands

Site Supporter
Nov 28, 2018
Merseyside
✟59,314.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
This is the world order:

The devil led him up to a high place and showed him in an instant all the kingdoms of the world. And he said to him, "I will give you all their authority and splendor; it has been given to me, and I can give it to anyone I want to." -- Luke 4

Satan, who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those who don’t believe. 2 Corinthians 4

Study a US dollar bill. All the iconography--including some of the actual language, as well as the alphabet itself--is from the Roman empire. If the Apostle Paul were to walk around Washington DC, he would conclude he was in some distant province of the Roman empire, and he'd be right. The US is nothing more than a toe of the statue of Nebuchanezzar.

There is already a world order governed by Satan, and it's not new at all.

But we should operate within it just as Paul did.
There is only one God RDKirk. Satan may have presented himself as ruler of all the Kingdoms of the World to Jesus but Jesus knew it was just a ruse when he reprimanded him with "8 And Jesus answered and said unto him, It is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve."

Upvote 0

RDKirk

Alien, Pilgrim, and Sojourner
Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,450,964.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There is only one God RDKirk. Satan may have presented himself as ruler of all the Kingdoms of the World to Jesus but Jesus knew it was just a ruse when he reprimanded him with "8 And Jesus answered and said unto him, It is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve."

Jesus did not dispute that Satan was running the man-made kingdoms of the world. And "god of this world" is scripture, so you'll have to take your dispute with that up with the Holy Spirit.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Norman70
Upvote 0

JazzHands

Site Supporter
Nov 28, 2018
Merseyside
✟59,314.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Jesus did not dispute that Satan was running the man-made kingdoms of the world. And "god of this world" is scripture, so you'll have to take your dispute with that up with the Holy Spirit.
That's true but your scriptural quote reads as follows in the American standard version:

3 And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled in them that perish: 4 in whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of the unbelieving, that the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should not dawn [upon them].

I don't see where it explicitly mentions Satan?

• Informative
Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0

Norman70

Nov 8, 2018
St Philip
✟62,302.00
Country
Barbados
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I agree, we ultimately have to take our debate to the Holy Spirit. I sometimes argue that the exchange between Jesus and the devil on the high place was merely a charade since He was fully God and He knew He could not be tempted. But He was also fully man and was therefore showing us mere mortals that we too need not be tempted.
I believe the NWO is real, it is the work of the devil, and we should do all in our power to object against its manifestations.

Upvote 0