new caledonia
✟9,857.00
Country
New Caledonia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
To not consume genetically modified foods you have to live off wild plants, how do you manage that while exercising in modern society?

Things have gone too far, that IS my point among other things. It's all because of the immoral scientists; they offer their services to corrupt politicians.

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Front row at the dumpster fire of the republic
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,189,458.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Things have gone too far, that IS my point among other things. It's all because of the immoral scientists; they offer their services to corrupt politicians.
Eradication of starving to death, how immoral.

Upvote 0

ximmix

Feb 14, 2014
Sweden
✟200,641.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
I started this thread so it is I who should ask you that question:)

Ah my bad, i thought people start threads to find answers to a question. Seems like you had your answer before you started the thread...

• Winner
Reactions: Larniavc
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

just a believing guy

Apr 4, 2017
new caledonia
✟9,857.00
Country
New Caledonia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Ah my bad, i thought people start threads to find answers to a question. Seems like you had your answer before you started the thread...

I'm just looking for a good debate. And a good debate includes questions and answers:)

Upvote 0

Ygrene Imref

Feb 21, 2017
New York, NY
✟70,839.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
[QUOTE="But unfortunately in the context I would argue morality is subiective.

Of course it is subjective, moral codes in the 1700s are different from now...[/QUOTE]

Which is why arguments of better morality depend on oratory skills, not necessarily a "better code."

I do believe that everyone has innate in them basic things for which they know is right or wrong. Some would call it the new covenant, some call it "morality," superego... But, you can justify or unjustify any "morality."

Spiritual "morality" is spirituality. That is categorically a different dimension of ethics and morality, because it focuses on how spirits should live in order to be in harmony with God (or, whatever is the highest spiritual paradigm in the spirituality.)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ximmix

Feb 14, 2014
Sweden
✟200,641.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Which is why arguments of better morality depend on oratory skills, not necessarily a "better code."

I do believe that everyone has innate in them basic things for which they know is right or wrong. Some would call it the new covenant, some call it "morality," superego... But, you can justify or unjustify any "morality."

Spiritual "morality" is spirituality. That is categorically a different dimension of ethics and morality, because it focuses on how spirits should live in order to be in harmony with God (or, whatever is the highest spiritual paradigm in the spirituality.)

I would call it empathy...

Upvote 0