Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
How many of our Faith group practices what they preach ?
I never see any testimony on healing, prosperity, spitural growth.
Are we bored with living with victory?
Are we thankful?
Or are we beat down by critics, broke and busted like religion and the world teaches?
Am I being critical ?
Yes.
Ask me to leave, I would rather leave than be part of a group who has mighty core values ,yet never shares any victory's with others.
Honestly We are being led away ,we are confused and disorganized.
No one will speak up about our Preachers and their stupidity.
Is is the universalism that Copeland and the Pope are pushing for?
As Tony Palmer said we are all Catholics,because the protest is over.
Why doesent this Fourm grow?
I tell you why, it's failing to teach the core princables of Word of Faith.
If you do not use it you lose it.
A church that stops growing simply stops .
God has Blessed me with favor ,healing ,and abundance and I give him glory.
I tore my quadracep and was healed in less that 2 weeks,do you you need pictures of my hip filled with blood ,a big indent by my Lower quad.
The look on my doctors face was priceless.
If it will shake lose faith here ask I will post pics.
I have given to God beyond what I ever had Faith for until this year.
He has Blessed me with record sales so much we can hardly keep up.
PRAISE GOD HE DESERVES IT, PRAISE HIM NO MATTER WHAT YOU ARE GOING THROUGH.
If you don't like me ask me to leave,I would rather serve with unbelievers than those who know and won't practice what they Preach.
For those who have been offended and left ,thanks for letting us know why ,
Or did you just leave and say nothing.
You will never get better unless you know what the problem is.
If you leave at least have the guts to say why.

• Winner
Reactions: hhodgson

now faith

Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Sounds a bit (or a lot) like Jesus, who obediently and faithfully went outside the gates,
and His Word says we are to follow Him, outside the gates.
No offence and I do enjoy your post,but this is a Word of Faith Wittness I have posted in hopes someone will wake up.
It shouldn't surprise anyone why our members have gone to greener pastors,I just hope they do not get on a long black train to get their.
The Herodian mind is at work,and rather than a victorious walk in Christ they seek it may be ..
But go ahead comment on this I don't mind now that I think about it.
You are not Word of Faith but are the first one to give help.
God Bless You, your Wittness is in multiple places here and I am thankful for that

Upvote 0

Simon the Tanner

Aspiring Apologist / Theoretical Theologian
Mar 18, 2015
Dallas, Texas USA
✟40,334.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Now Faith, I have been busy building up my YouTube channel and am posting some on the CARM forum, sharpening my WoF apologetics skills. I'd be happy to discuss with you how we can drain the WoF swamp and get back to the core truths that we heard in the early 80s before the knucklehead televangelists messed it all up.

Reactions: hhodgson
Upvote 0

now faith

Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Now Faith, I have been busy building up my YouTube channel and am posting some on the CARM forum, sharpening my WoF apologetics skills. I'd be happy to discuss with you how we can drain the WoF swamp and get back to the core truths that we heard in the early 80s before the knucklehead televangelists messed it all up.

That is the truth Simon ,We have a label that often brings critics out guns a blazing.
It's odd though even with a orthodox Jew denying the Trinity ,He brought out Benny Hinn as a example for Christianty.
It seems critics love to use Benny Hinn to valadate almost all points against evangelical Christians.
And He is their best example of critics for us.
He is not even WOF.
Wouldn't be a laugh if Benny Hinn was the Christian the Devil warned you about?

Upvote 0

now faith

Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Jesus warns us about....... but what's funny ?

It would be funny if Hinn was a great man of God ,unlike the many different reasons He is used to portray everything from Word of Faith To witchcraft.
I Could care less ,I don't know any thing about him unless someone uses him to be a example to enforce their Docrtine.

Upvote 0

Simon the Tanner

Aspiring Apologist / Theoretical Theologian
Mar 18, 2015
Dallas, Texas USA
✟40,334.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Upvote 0

now faith

Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married

Thanks ,Simon

I never followed any of Hinns Teaching so I presumed it was out there.
You are correct i n that if critics have to draw on Him as a example their critism is pretty much in need of help.
The Snippets to prove their point is underhanded by the critics as well.
Without the sermon contexts, a statement may seem wrong.
The Bible is misused the same way.

I am of the opinion that our movement should be the boldest when it comes to
Faith ,and Wittness for Gods glory.
We are not teaching the milk of the Word as Paul used milk as a metaphor.
Our teaching is for Mature Christians who have a drive to see God's truth.
The mistake people go nuts over ,is the understanding of money.
They call it greed we know it's growth.
Healing is truth to us but to others they just never know.
So the anger begins out of a lack of understanding.
If a preacher get bombed for having a big house,they why doesent Tiger Woods?
If Christians would spend more time with God and His Word ,they would know we are Blessed beyond measure, but some worship on Sunday 8 hours of Foot Ball and complain about a 30 minute sermon.
Wow a hundred million dollar contract to play a sport that has nothing to do with God , and today they even disrespect our Nation.
If Tiger Woods started winning again he would be forgiven by all and His fan base bigger than ever.
Let a Preacher make the smallest mistake ,and he is cast out like old trash.

Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Your easy to see :) For me takes not much faith to receive what was already ours. For me when ever I put ME or I in it..I have robbed God of His reward. "I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me." The key in this is "yet not I but Christ in me". Do you see?

See I know heard about Copeland and the Pope and Hinn. Of which I do not follow. Yet as they would ask "who are you? Who knows you? How long have you walked in what you preach and teach?" Then they go pray for a long time. Do you know WHO would ask these questions? Wise is it not?

Not to boast. I don't know anything. There is no truth in me. I can do nothing. I have no power what so ever. Take all what away. What is left? Christ. To get to receive what is already ours..hmm.

A person that has never heard that voice from the sweet sweet Holy Spirit. Never seen anything felt anything from the Father. Yet dies for Him. How great is their faith? You speak about so many things you know nothing about. Of no ones heart you have seen. And if you had the real answers that would "wake them up" here is not where you would be. You can not truly see yet

Meaning. What GROUP is of God? There is only ONE body one head. And HE has all the answer. Never once does He need to ask the hand the foot or the like anything. We serve each other. Each part is here to help the other. None is greater than the other. We still keep to our little group as if Christ is REALLY more so with us then others. A lie. You said Catholics. Ever ask to see them or anyone through HIS eyes? Why can they not be right about Christ just wrong about Mary? Then as if what you personally believe what you been taught is the REAL gospel?

This gospel is not based on what we can BELIEVE for. Nor all the promises that are ours. Its HAS to be HIM 1st. Never us. Proof? Well they called once Jesus good. Think about that. Was that a lie? No.. He was perfect. Never sinned. Yet He told them..why do you call me good? There is none good but the one.. the Father. Everything Jesus did..He said was NOT of Himself. Shall I go on? Have not hit the 12 or the 120 or the 3000.

Do you see? We have not even touched this yet. Its NEVER EVER about US. We NEVER boast about US. I don't care what so and so said or does. I am not there God. They do not answer to me. If He gives me a word He will open the doors so I can speak to them face to face. I will not speak evil of anyone. I did not create them. I am not there GOD. This GOD made them..died for them. So the LOVE He has for them I can not even begin to understand.

What gets us in the through that door is Yeshua came in the flesh died on the cross for all the worlds sins. Was buried. Rose the 3rd day is the only way to the Father. Think..the least will be the greatest. What makes one GREAT in HIS kingdom? EVERYTHING Points to Him.

Faith..oh is SO MUCH more then how you use it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

now faith

Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
A Quote: from Kenneth E Hagin
This is based on Paul's prayer in Ephesians, Hagin taught me in the places where Paul said I.
Hagin knew this Prayer was for All in Christ then and now.

Ephesians 3: 14. For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, 15. Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named, 16. That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man; 17. That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, 18. May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height; 19. And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God. 20. Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, 21. Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.
Hagin Prayed this Prayer every day for months, there can a point when He asked His Wife what in the world have I been Preaching about for 20 years?
He prayed this Prayer knowing it was the will of God ,to give us understanding.
Understanding about The whole family of God operating in the Spirit, to each man to be strengthened by what is ours ,to be filled with The fullness of God.
To know the love of Christ ,that the natural man will never know.
This passage is for the Body as well as the individual, to know our purpose in God's kingdom.

I must disagree in that it's never about us.
It was all about us that Christ gave his life,without us there would be no reason for atonement .
From our childhood we knew this verse, and we knew this verse was for us.

John 3: 16. For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

With such great love toward us, we must understand obedience toward Christ.
We should never place anyone above Him,we should never practice only what he can do, man does not forgive sins.
To understand the Kingdom of God ,we must know it is not universalism.
We do not bow and kiss the ring of any other symbol of a God.
We do not presume all religion is on the same path ,just a different journey.

We cannot serve God and man, or God and any other God set before us.
We are the sons of God,we have his royal blood in us.

Galatians 4: 6. And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father. 7. Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ. 8. Howbeit then, when ye knew not God, ye did service unto them which by nature are no gods. 9. But now, after that ye have known God, or rather are known of God, how turn ye again to the weak and beggarly elements, whereunto ye desire again to be in bondage?

Colossians 2: 16. Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days: 17. Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ. 18. Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshipping of angels, intruding into those things which he hath not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind, 19. And not holding the Head, from which all the body by joints and bands having nourishment ministered, and knit together, increaseth with the increase of God. 20. Wherefore if ye be dead with Christ from the rudiments of the world, why, as though living in the world, are ye subject to ordinances, 21. (Touch not; taste not; handle not; 22. Which all are to perish with the using;) after the commandments and doctrines of men? 23. Which things have indeed a shew of wisdom in will worship, and humility, and neglecting of the body; not in any honour to the satisfying of the flesh.

Colossians 3: 15. And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful. 16. Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord. 17. And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.

Upvote 0