✟16,859.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
salvationwriter17 said:
I'm just wondering, How many SDA's are here on CF?
That's a good question and I wish I knew the answer. :)

Here are the ones I personally know of:
  1. myself (PaleHorse)
  2. Cliff2
  3. Eve4000
  4. TrustAndObey
  5. fondstatue
  6. 7th Trumpet
  7. honorthesabbath
along with about 2 or 3 others who probably haven't found this section of the website yet.

Upvote 0

rnmomof7

Legend
Feb 9, 2002
Western NY
✟78,744.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
PaleHorse said:
You and SavedSista have now raised the count to 12! :thumbsup:

Twelve, twelve SDAs, ha-ha-ha-haaaa!!
(said in my best "Count" voice (from Sesame Street))

Now where have we seen that number before ? :)

Have a blessed Sabbath !

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

PaleHorse

Veteran
Jun 1, 2005
Arkansas
Visit site
✟16,859.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
honorthesabbath said:
Well--I might as well make it 15!!!!! It's really nice to meet all you new SDA's. Hope this site will prove to be a blessing to all who visit or post here. God bless you all.

Actually, we are still at 14 for I already included you, Honor, in post #2 on the first page. :D

Good to see you are learning your way around the site!

Upvote 0

SassySDA

Aug 12, 2005
OH
✟1,169.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Hey, does that make me #15?

Glad to be here. It's a wonderful blessing to have a forum with which to fellowship with my brethren without all of that debating and haggling that can get going. There's a time and place for that, but there's DEFINITELY a time for this kind of posting as well.

What a relief!!

Reactions: lonnienord
Upvote 0

PaleHorse

Veteran
Jun 1, 2005
Arkansas
Visit site
✟16,859.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
SassySDA said:
Hey, does that make me #15?

Glad to be here. It's a wonderful blessing to have a forum with which to fellowship with my brethren without all of that debating and haggling that can get going. There's a time and place for that, but there's DEFINITELY a time for this kind of posting as well.

What a relief!!

Yes, SassySDA is #15!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

honorthesabbath

Senior Veteran
Aug 10, 2005
Arkansas
✟19,680.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
PaleHorse said:
Actually, we are still at 14 for I already included you, Honor, in post #2 on the first page. :D

Good to see you are learning your way around the site!

Well it's been a nightmare. I just posted in another room only to learn (after about 10 minutes of thoughtful writing) that I CANNOT post in that particular room because I haven't POSTED ENOUGH!!!!!! GGRRRR!!! I have to have 100 posts--now that's plain silly!!! Anyhoo--I liked what you said to our Catholic friend. As a matter of fact--you all were very cordial and respectful to her. It truely is a shame that so many ppl think that the SDA's hate Catholics. This simply is NOT the case. :sigh: !!

Upvote 0

PaleHorse

Veteran
Jun 1, 2005
Arkansas
Visit site
✟16,859.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
honorthesabbath said:
Well it's been a nightmare. I just posted in another room only to learn (after about 10 minutes of thoughtful writing) that I CANNOT post in that particular room because I haven't POSTED ENOUGH!!!!!! GGRRRR!!! I have to have 100 posts--now that's plain silly!!! Anyhoo--I liked what you said to our Catholic friend. As a matter of fact--you all were very cordial and respectful to her. It truely is a shame that so many ppl think that the SDA's hate Catholics. This simply is NOT the case. :sigh: !!
Just a little rule I go by on this forum; for ANY post that takes me more than 5 minutes to make I copy it into a Word document before hitting the "Submit Reply" button....also I read the "rules" of the particular forum I'm in.

Sorry to hear that happened to you, Honor. :sigh:

Upvote 0

PaleHorse

Veteran
Jun 1, 2005
Arkansas
Visit site
✟16,859.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
alethakays said:
16 YAY!!! i am glad this forun is here.. i was just saying that i havent seen but like 2 sda's here... but there is 16 of us YAY

Good to see ya, alethakays!! Like you, prior to the establishment of this forum, I only knew like 2 or 3 other SDA's on this site. But now we have a home! :thumbsup:

(proclaiming in his best 'Count' voice from the Sesame St show)
Sixteen! Sixteen SDAs!!! ha ha hahahaha!!!! :D

Upvote 0