How Many More Years Will Trump Serve As President?

How Many More Years Will Trump Serve As President

• less than 2 years

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • from 2 to 3 years

Votes: 13 44.8%
  • more than 3; he will be re-elected

Votes: 12 41.4%

• Total voters

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟493,575.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
He's already in cognitive decline, noticeably so. With the stress of office, I doubt he'll finish his term.
Something I remember being said about George W Bush for nearly his entire presidency.

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Front row at the dumpster fire of the republic
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,190,586.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Something I remember being said about George W Bush for nearly his entire presidency.
His intelligence was often questioned but I don’t recall dementia being among the things leveled against him.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,399.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
No, what was said about Bush was that he was a "moron" (or "not a moron", depending on the speaker), but there was no noticeable change in his manner of speaking from one decade to the next - he was always that way.

• Agree
Reactions: camille70
Upvote 0

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
The investigations are going to yield potent political ammo after the interim elections. With George H. Bush the economy lagged then the indictments in the Iran Contra thing were the death blow. I see it unfolding a lot like that, especially if Democrats take control of Congress. I see them going after the tax bill and Trump will veto it a lot like Obama care during the Obama administration. Impeachment depends on if Trump obviously obstructed justice. Democrates will make some noise about it but their best strategy is to leverage the findings th grind Trump down politically.

I expect he will finish out his term and he will be lame duck throughout the rest of his term.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟702,165.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Let’s see what the media has said before:

GW Bush an idiot with mental issues
Reagan suffering from dementia. A dangerous cowboy going to start world war three. Will not last past first term.

Now Trump.

If the media is as accurate as before, the President will be a two term.

• Agree
Reactions: Nithavela
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Outside the ongoing investigations, the 2018 Congressional elections will be key....if the GOP loses badly (lose a majority), Trump can forget about any GOP support in 2020.
No one knows better then the GOP that they can expect to lose seats in 2018, just because there is a Republican President. Depending on what is uncovered and who is indicted I think the GOP will support Trump.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Allandavid

Dec 30, 2016
Sydney
✟230,565.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Here is a key.

If the Republicans are correct about the tax cuts and the economy takes off. If people’s take home pay increases.

They are not going anywhere.

Ummm....the question was about TRUMP’s longevity, not the Republicans......and there are plenty of them who would give the first push to send Donnie under that bus, if they thought it necessary...

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟702,165.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Ummm....the question was about TRUMP’s longevity, not the Republicans......and there are plenty of them who would give the first push to send Donnie under that bus, if they thought it necessary...

my bet is that he will be around longer than Uncle Malcom Blimey

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟558,055.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Let’s see what the media has said before:

GW Bush an idiot with mental issues
Reagan suffering from dementia. A dangerous cowboy going to start world war three. Will not last past first term.

Now Trump.

If the media is as accurate as before, the President will be a two term.

Reagan did have alzheimers.

Upvote 0

camille70

Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2007
Ohio
Visit site
✟605,900.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
My first thought was a little more than 2, but I went with less than two. I think should Kushner get indicted he will go ballistic. I don't know how much he support he is going to have from the GOP in congress after 2018 or how many will even be there. They just did a cash grab with the tax bill. Several have announced they won't run, and many know they will lose so they just decided to take the money and run.

The reporting I've seen has indicated that the WH counsel documented that they advised Trump that Flynn lied to the FBI in January, and that all the Comey stuff came after that, so I think eventually they can prove obstruction, but most likely he won't be impeached over it if the GOP is still in charge. He might step down though. I wonder how many more sealed indictments Mueller has on hand.

Upvote 0