• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

How many kids do you want and in what configuration?

Discussion in 'Singles (Only*)' started by deliciousBass, Jun 18, 2008.

1. penNpaper

penNpaper Forever in Your Arms

+525
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Your right...2008...man lol

Time has passed ^_^

I remember your cheekiness haha.

God Bless,
    Drew

2. Supplanter

Supplanter There is no charge for awesomeness.

+311
    Word of Faith
    Married
    ;)

3. penNpaper

+525
    Non-Denom
    Married
    I hope God will bless your marriage Miss :D

God Bless,
    Drew

4. penNpaper

+525
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Let's see...how many kids...

My luck God will have a sense of humor and give me all girls and they will act like my future wifey...then I will have to buy a shotgun, no ammo, and a cleaning kit...because I know there will be "boys" and I just want to scare them a little.

"Hey son...so I'm just cleaning old faithful"

*points it right at the boy*

"Never miss with this shotgun of mine"

Evil smile grin.

"Sooo make sure you are back...by 10PM"

"Treat her right...I don't mind going to prison...again"

I got this idea from a comedy standup...I'm like...so going to use it...

God Bless,
    Drew

5. yam

yam Member

+64
    Christian
    Single
    3 kids . Two girls and a boy.

6. 127.0.0.1

127.0.0.1 They rally 'round the family

+187
    Eastern Orthodox
    Single
    Funny thing is, the way the dollar is going, those diapers will be worth more than the currency that you use to pay for them.

7. l0v3n

l0v3n Guest

+0
    This is the first thing I thought. I was three kids. Small, Medium and Large. Or square, rectangle and oval...looking lol

8. Eurasia

Eurasia Living in hybrid space

+2,200
    Non-Denom
    In Relationship
    Gotta love that cheeky humor of yours. hehe :D Didn't realise it was posted in 2008 .. lol .. congrats, are u getting married in 4 months time ? :thumbsup:

9. Supplanter

Supplanter There is no charge for awesomeness.

+311
    Word of Faith
    Married

Yep :D. Less than four months now actually, to JohnDB. We are getting married on June 4th. I think it is something like 113 or 114 days away. :clap:

10. white dove

white dove (she's a) maniac

+1,962
    Other Religion
    Private
    Well, I know I definitely want the one... :sohappy:

It's funny. When I was younger, I never discounted single motherhood. I figured if I had no husband by 40, I would adopt. Now, I figure if the husband/wifey thing doesn't happen for me, I'll be more than happy to have my son and none other. (He's perfect anyway ;)) I would love to have more kids though... again and again and again. Although that would depend upon how many my hypothetical husband would want as well. I would love to share in that with my husband and for us to get excited over family planning and all that. There is quite literally nothing else like it, but even to have experienced it once.. I would be alright with that. :)

11. Boondock_Saint

Boondock_Saint Go Cubs!!!!

+28
    Calvinist
    Married
    US-Libertarian
    As long as I have strapping lad first, I don't care what comes after that. My grandpa told me that if I eat a bunch of meat, oysters, beans from a can, and then do 50 push-ups right before than I am sure to pop out some boys.

Thanks for the advice Grandpa. I hope I don't let you down.

12. jonpw

jonpw Newbie

+5
    Anglican
    Married
    I never gave much thought to what I wanted, but now have 2 boys and cannot imagine having anything else. 2 is enough for us too I think, so unlikely to have a daughter.

13. FaithPrevails

FaithPrevails Well-Known Member

+1,011
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    Given the list of food you shared, I totally read that as "poop" out some boys. :eek: :sorry: