How many kids do u have?

I

Isaiah49

We would like to have quite a few kids - a nice big family would be lovely :)

How many kids do you have?

We would like as many as God gives us! Maybe 5??

I think of the families I know of, that have had many children and they are sooo happy and it just seems so right and so beautiful to have a big family! *dances around in excitement*

teishpriest

Feb 23, 2007
United States
✟8,006.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I have two and #3 due in November, Yea! We will have the number of children that God gives us. My mom has two brothers and two sister, so her family was fairly big, and they had such fun growing up. They still have fun at our family gatherings! My DH and I just LOVE our kids, and have been having so much fun with them. The good stuff definately overshadows the hard stuff in my opinion!

Upvote 0

Sabertooth

Repartee Animal: Quipping the Saints!
Site Supporter
Jul 25, 2005
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟959,193.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
10 here. Lost one between #5 & 6, but if she would have gone full-term, we wouldn't have our present #6. We'll get to meet her some day...

Upvote 0

RedTulipMom

Legend
Apr 18, 2004
illinois
✟137,834.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
i am due in June to have #3. Ya never do know what God might have planned. Being OPEN to lots of kids is great..but it doesnt mean you will GET as many as you hope for. I have always been OPEN to lots of kids, i have never used birth control and was first married at 18. But here i am at 37 only about to have #3, due to various infertility issues over the years. I always wanted to have about 5-6 kids. And who knows..i still have a few more fertile years left and there is always the possibility of twins..ill be interested to see ..in the end..when all is said and done..how many i end up with!! However many there are..i love em and am blessed by em!! Just Be Open to what God has for ya.

Upvote 0

Assisi

not a sissy
Sep 7, 2006
Sydney
✟14,280.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
i am due in June to have #3. Ya never do know what God might have planned. Being OPEN to lots of kids is great..but it doesnt mean you will GET as many as you hope for. I have always been OPEN to lots of kids, i have never used birth control and was first married at 18. But here i am at 37 only about to have #3, due to various infertility issues over the years. I always wanted to have about 5-6 kids. And who knows..i still have a few more fertile years left and there is always the possibility of twins..ill be interested to see ..in the end..when all is said and done..how many i end up with!! However many there are..i love em and am blessed by em!! Just Be Open to what God has for ya.
Yes this is a great point. I would love to have a large family but so far we have only one child and we never got to meet him. Being open to having lots of children actually having lots of children are two separate things!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

BananaCake

Veteran
Dec 6, 2006
✟9,072.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married

This is SO true. My husband and I were talking about this the other night. One could come up with a seemingly "perfect" plan of perfectly spaced kids, and something could go wrong. So why not trust the Creator of all to figure it out? :)

Upvote 0

QuiverfullMamma

Apr 8, 2007
✟15,128.00
Faith
Christian
So far we have 3.... I am averaging about one every two years, lol... we have had 3 in 4 years.... two girls one boy..... But however many the Lord blesses us with whether it be no more (although I will admit Id be kinda sad) or 15 more! We will except any blessings the Lord sends our way with open arms.

Upvote 0

sparassidae

In Christ Alone
Apr 3, 2007
Sydney, Australia
✟18,403.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We have 4.
My 5yo daughter was asking me the other day about how I could love the 'existing' siblings when another baby came, and I told her " the love for you comes from God. He gives me love for you, and your brother and sisters. With each new baby God gives me more love, so if we have more children, there will be more love going around our family".

She totally got it, and they are already planning the next one ^_^

Upvote 0