How many Christians will still vote for Trump?

As a Christian can you still vote for Trump

• Yes

Votes: 19 46.3%
  • No

Votes: 22 53.7%

• Total voters

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,230.00
Faith
Pentecostal
They would not have DONE what she did, you mean. But I said that anyone would have been capable of making the same decision she actually made--i.e. do nothing. I believe that's correct to say.

Take any person chosen at random from the Chicago phone book and put them next to a phone and they COULD indeed ignore 600 security requests and allow terrorists to capture an American consulate just as well as Hillary. Yes indeed, they could pull that off.
As ignorant and politically dumb as most Americans are these days I don't doubt you one bit. But Clinton should be smarter than that and she wasn't. Another failure on her part.

Upvote 0

MasonP

Sep 11, 2016
United Kingdom
✟16,015.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
I hope everyone has enjoyed this brief intermission from all the political vitriol, nevertheless, a Satanic fly did land on Hillary Clinton's forehead at the beginning of the last presidential debate. Lol.
That's just sad, are you sure it wasn't an Islamic fly.
How many Satanic flies have landed on you or do only gods flies land on you?

I can certainly see why Trump is doing so well in the US.

Reactions: Armoured
Upvote 0

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Hands-on Trainee
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟896,521.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
May I give you some advice? You should get out more.
I know but in my area it is hard wwhen you cannot drive and there is no public transit.

Upvote 0

MasonP

Sep 11, 2016
United Kingdom
✟16,015.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
I know but in my area it is hard wwhen you cannot drive and there is no public transit.
With the pound at rock bottom now is the time to visit the UK, everything for you would be reduced by 1/3rd, you could get to see how people manage without a God and how we managed to give everyone in the country (including you while you are with us) affordable health care, we also have buses and trains that will take you to every corner of the country and the continent, 2-1/4 hours from London to Paris for less than 40 dollars.
All the prices shown in the shops is what you pay at the checkout, no added taxes, if an item is marked £9.99 that's what you pay.

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,230.00
Faith
Pentecostal
With the pound at rock bottom now is the time to visit the UK, everything for you would be reduced by 1/3rd, you could get to see how people manage without a God and how we managed to give everyone in the country (including you while you are with us) affordable health care, we also have buses and trains that will take you to every corner of the country and the continent, 2-1/4 hours from London to Paris for less than 40 dollars.
All the prices shown in the shops is what you pay at the checkout, no added taxes, if an item is marked £9.99 that's what you pay.
I am going to be there in November. Looking forward to it!

Reactions: Belk
Upvote 0

MasonP

Sep 11, 2016
United Kingdom
✟16,015.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
I am going to be there in November. Looking forward to it!
Where are you staying? please don't say London because that's like going to Las Vegas and saying you've been to America, technically you have but you will meet very few British people.
In the past ten or fifteen years, London has become the Babel of the modern world. More than a third of Londoners are now foreign born - that's around 2.5 million people. The city today encompasses more than 270 nationalities and 300 languages.

Upvote 0

MrSpikey

Dec 1, 2015
UK
✟34,367.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
People who voted for Obama deserved to lose their jobs for their gullibility.

I'm glad you posted that, because I thought you'd posted in the past about how it would be wrong for people to be denied employment because of their beliefs. Thanks for clearing that up!

• Winner
Reactions: J Cord
Upvote 0

MrSpikey

Dec 1, 2015
UK
✟34,367.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
More likely our considerate and loving establishment will soon be able to say " Well, we hate it too but it's out of our hands anymore fellow citizens , we are bound by UN law that our Nation and Constitution is of no longer in effect " ... Sober up for a minute and think.

Oh noes! What a terrible state of affairs!

So when is this starting? Be precise, as it's obviously a real thing and not the ramblings of some sort of conspiracy theorist....

Upvote 0

KWCrazy

Apr 13, 2009
Bowling Green, KY
✟82,877.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I'm glad you posted that, because I thought you'd posted in the past about how it would be wrong for people to be denied employment because of their beliefs. Thanks for clearing that up!
People who vote for politicians just because they are promised to share the wealth of others, which was Obama's whole platform, deserve to be the ones most negatively affected by their greed and coveting. Absolutely. They aren't denied employment because of their beliefs, they are denied employment because the moron they elected enacted so much regulation the company they worked for left the US. When Obama runs jobs out of America, then Obama supporters should be the ones to lose those jobs.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Oafman

Try telling that to these bog brained murphys
Dec 19, 2012
Malice
✟28,559.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Labour
Upvote 0

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Aryeh Jay

Gone and hopefully forgotten.
Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟520,644.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
If I were a Christian, I would think Trump was the Anti-Christ.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread663615/pg1

1. Fierce countenance.

2. More stout than his peers.

3. Understands dark sentences.

4. Deceiver of the elect.

5. Worshiped by the false apostate church.

6. Wolf in sheep's clothing.

7. Blasphemous speaker.

8. Exceedingly arrogant, boastful, and prideful.

10. Extreme economic dictator.

14. Governs through extreme right wing ideology fascism.

17. Those who politically dissent against him are beheaded, most likely through use of the guillotine.

18. His kingdom has a sort of sex magic occultist religion that becomes very widespread during his rule.

28. His rule shall not be by legitimate means.

31. He will be of European descent (he will have Caucasian DNA).

32. He shall come from the west (either Europe or the New World) and he shall attack towards the east as a conqueror, imperialist, colonialist.

33. The very large majority percentage of Christians shall falsely embrace him as being The Messiah, Jesus Christ returned.

35. He is very bold and very stern.

36. He succeeds in all his endeavors.

37. He is the prince of lies.

38. He is the great deceiver.

41. He can speak in tongues.

42. He is extremely charismatic.

43. He possesses a demonic charm that is able to mesmerize and hypnotize people.

44. He is a great orator and speech giver.

45. During his reign, everything is the opposite of reality. The truth is lies, lies are truth, falsehoods are realities, realities are falsehoods, war is peace, peace is war, good is evil, evil is good, etc.

46. There shall be many drastic environmental changes and many ecological and geological disasters during his time. Such as droughts, floods, terrible storms, horrible earthquakes, devastating hail storms, etc.

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,230.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Where are you staying? please don't say London because that's like going to Las Vegas and saying you've been to America, technically you have but you will meet very few British people.
In the past ten or fifteen years, London has become the Babel of the modern world. More than a third of Londoners are now foreign born - that's around 2.5 million people. The city today encompasses more than 270 nationalities and 300 languages.
We are going to be visiting London but won't be there the whole time. We are going to visit Wales Scottland, Cottswolds and York.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

MasonP

Sep 11, 2016
United Kingdom
✟16,015.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
People who voted for Obama deserved to lose their jobs for their gullibility.
Hillary will be far worse for America. We might not recover from a Clinton presidency.
I'm afraid the Fox news propaganda is showing, perhaps you would have liked to see 'W' get a third term?

Upvote 0

Oafman

Try telling that to these bog brained murphys
Dec 19, 2012
Malice
✟28,559.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Labour
Wow, the liberals are really getting unhinged. Imagine what they would say if a CONSERVATIVE ran for office.
Could you please explain the difference between a conservative and a CONSERVATIVE?

Upvote 0

KWCrazy

Apr 13, 2009
Bowling Green, KY
✟82,877.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I'm afraid the Fox news propaganda is showing, perhaps you would have liked to see 'W' get a third term?
No need to change the Constitution.
So 92% of the media is left wing, and Fox dares to hire conservative commentators and give both sides of the story, which makes them the bad guys. This, of course, means you believe that leftist propaganda is all that people should have for news sources. You like being lied to?
You DO realize that you're advocating leftist propaganda right? Do you subscribe to Pravda?

Upvote 0