tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Trump's endorsement was pretty tepid. It was more pragmatic, because Moore's vote was needed.
tepid? He did everything but send a SEAL team to take the guy out! When that didn't work yeah, he supported him. Unfortunately for President Trump he didn't win, now he's not only backed a guy most people think of as a pedophile but worst of all (in politics) he backed a guy who LOST. That last part is the thing that's going to haunt (IMHO) him in the coming months.
tulc(anything can be explained in politics...except losing) :sorry:

• Agree
Reactions: Go Braves
Upvote 0

Ada Lovelace

Grateful to scientists and all health care workers
Site Supporter
Jun 20, 2014
California
✟1,002,256.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Any bets?

He hasn't yet? Haha. It's been an hour since the announcement was made about Roy Moore's defeat. I'm surprised Trump hasn't already tried to claim that his full endorsement, which was characterized as "full-throated" by Alabama media and included robocalls and orders to vote for him at recent stumping rallies, as tepid.

Roy Moore loses to Doug Jones in humiliating Senate result for Donald Trump

As the article notes, senior Republicans blame Steve Bannon for defeat in one of US's reddest states. To assuage his ego, Trump will indubitably deflect all blame.

Upvote 0

HereIStand

Site Supporter
Jul 6, 2006
✟317,987.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
He hasn't yet? Haha. It's been an hour since the announcement was made about Roy Moore's defeat. I'm surprised Trump hasn't already tried to claim that his full endorsement, which was characterized as "full-throated" by Alabama media and included robocalls and orders to vote for him at recent stumping rallies, as tepid.

Roy Moore loses to Doug Jones in humiliating Senate result for Donald Trump

As the article notes, senior Republicans blame Steve Bannon for defeat in one of US's reddest states. To assuage his ego, Trump will indubitably deflect all blame.
Moore was barley mentioned at the rally. Alabama was flooded with anti-Moore direct mail. The only pro-Moore robocall that I know of was from James Dobson.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ada Lovelace

Grateful to scientists and all health care workers
Site Supporter
Jun 20, 2014
California
✟1,002,256.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Moore was barley mentioned at the rally. Alabama was flooded with anti-Moore direct mail. The only pro-Moore robocall that I know of was from James Dobson.

Was the man in these videos merely a doppelgänger fraudulently representing himself as Trump?

• Winner
Upvote 0

HereIStand

Site Supporter
Jul 6, 2006
✟317,987.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Was the man in these videos merely a doppelgänger fraudulently representing himself as Trump?
Trump mentioned Moore. It was a small part of the rally. Trump may have made calls. They weren't a huge part of the race. I only recall getting one anti-Jones flyer in the mail. Moore had little support.

[/QUOTE]

• Optimistic
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums