How long before silliness like this arrives in the US?

CGL1023

citizen of heaven
Jul 8, 2011
Roswell NM
✟75,781.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
White Canadians Apologize for Having ‘Unfairly Benefited’ from Skin Color

Maybe this Superintendent could trade jobs with a school janitor for some appropriate amount of time as a way to compensate society for her advantage. I wonder what length of time would be considered adequate to offset the advantage of 'white privilege'.

I am unable to take this whole thing seriously but a Phd wrote the story.

Zoii

Oct 13, 2016
Australia
✟103,785.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Yes well - hardly the most robust of journalistic reports heavily laden with the reporters own views so - possibly not at all reliable especially as it appears in such a un-classy website with trending stories of :

upload_2018-3-16_9-38-7.png

Upvote 0

thecolorsblend

If God is your Father, who is your Mother?
Site Supporter
Jul 1, 2013
Gotham City, New Jersey
✟308,231.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Yes well - hardly the most robust of journalistic reports heavily laden with the reporters own views so - possibly not at all reliable especially as it appears in such a un-classy website with trending stories of :
To be fair, a lot of reputable news sources have click-baity stuff smeared across their pages. Once upon a time the absence of those things might've suggested a certain pedigree but these days everybody does it. Besides, Breitbart is no worse than MSNBC or HuffPo.

Upvote 0

Humble me Lord

Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2017
The far north icebox
✟190,331.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
You must not have any children in school.
We just confronted a high school teacher of American History who was going through history on the atrocities of what was done to Native Americans. As he got to various pictures of white people in history, he would point to them and say "whitey here" did this and "whitey here" did that. We have many Native American kids in our school and some in this class. Also detailing the limited possibilities for these kids going to college.
This does not help one bit in the racial divide, actually fuels it IMO. Shaming white kids for what their ancestors did and telling the natives is all whiteys fault.
He basically denied it, saying he was referring to himself, saying our kid was mistaken IOW lying about it.

Upvote 0

Yonny Costopoulis

Jul 22, 2017
Crete
✟60,005.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Married

View attachment 223267
Congratulations! You win the internets for best post of the week!

First response and it is /thread. Very well done.

Upvote 0

Darkhorse

just horsing around
Aug 10, 2005
mid-Atlantic
Visit site
✟288,141.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
We just confronted a high school teacher of American History who was going through history on the atrocities of what was done to Native Americans.

This does not help one bit in the racial divide, actually fuels it IMO. Shaming white kids for what their ancestors did and telling the natives is all whiteys fault.
He basically denied it, saying he was referring to himself, saying our kid was mistaken IOW lying about it.

Which is one of many reasons we homeschooled our kids - and they are much more "color-blind" than their parents!

Upvote 0

Rion

Annuit Cœptis
Site Supporter
Oct 26, 2006
Nebraska
✟419,198.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

Rion

Annuit Cœptis
Site Supporter
Oct 26, 2006
Nebraska
✟419,198.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
PHD just stands for Piled Higher Deeper. ^_^

The problem is not with education in general, but the branches (philosophy and soft sciences) where post-modernists have been able to get a stranglehold.

• Agree
Reactions: Darkhorse
Upvote 0

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟818,015.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married

Maybe this Superintendent could trade jobs with a school janitor for some appropriate amount of time as a way to compensate society for her advantage. I wonder what length of time would be considered adequate to offset the advantage of 'white privilege'.

She made a statement, which was true, but we don't know what her intention was in making it. White privilege does exist though to what degree may depend on where one lives. The same could be said about blacks, Asians, etc... One who lives in a community where racial disparity is present probably sees its affects towards minorities.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Yonny Costopoulis

Jul 22, 2017
Crete
✟60,005.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Married

The message on the poster is very clear:

"White privilege is not acceptable"

Why would anyone be upset with this?

The article then tries to get people upset with this. But why would anyone believe what is written and be upset? This is breitbart that is discussing the issue, not a reputable source.

Upvote 0

Yonny Costopoulis

Jul 22, 2017
Crete
✟60,005.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Married
PHD just stands for Piled Higher Deeper. ^_^
Nearly everything to do with your medical system is there because of PhDs. If you are sincere in your beliefs you should discontinue use of your medical system.

And your computer and the internet as well. Is this not ironic? You are disparaging and mocking the very people whose ideas you use constantly every single day.

Upvote 0

Yonny Costopoulis

Jul 22, 2017
Crete
✟60,005.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Married
YAs he got to various pictures of white people in history, he would point to them and say "whitey here" did this and "whitey here" did that. We have many Native American kids in our school and some in this class.

You sincerely believe this is how teachers talk about Benjamin Franklin and Abraham Lincoln?

Upvote 0

Yonny Costopoulis

Jul 22, 2017
Crete
✟60,005.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Married
We just confronted a high school teacher of American History who was going through history on the atrocities of what was done to Native Americans. As he got to various pictures of white people in history, he would point to them and say "whitey here" did this and "whitey here" did that. We have many Native American kids in our school and some in this class. Also detailing the limited possibilities for these kids going to college.

If what your child said is correct, I believe it is safe to say that someone in class recorded it on their phone. I believe it is safe to say that other students would have also repeated what happened.

Is there any video of the teacher doing this? Are there corroborating stories from other childrens of the teacher doing this?

If not, then I would say it is highly likely the teacher is correct, and your child was mistaken about what they saw and hear.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

thecolorsblend

If God is your Father, who is your Mother?
Site Supporter
Jul 1, 2013
Gotham City, New Jersey
✟308,231.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Yes it is. It is alt right, another name for rebranded White Supremacists, KKK, and Neo-Nazis.
Good point. When I think of Nazis, naturally the first thing I think of is a homosexual jew with a fixation for black men like Milo Yianoinai0n1sis@jdiojasd8675309polous, formerly of Breitbart.

Upvote 0

Humble me Lord

Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2017
The far north icebox
✟190,331.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Um, no my child was not mistaken, probably never even heard the term "whitey" or what it meant.
Also talked with 2 other kids in that class that I know personally and they also confirmed the account. This teacher also collects all cellphones prior to class to avoid distractions, and conveniently any recordings.

• Informative
Reactions: Darkhorse
Upvote 0

Yonny Costopoulis

Jul 22, 2017
Crete
✟60,005.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Good point. When I think of Nazis, naturally the first thing I think of is a homosexual jew with a fixation for black men like Milo Yianoinai0n1sis@jdiojasd8675309polous, formerly of Breitbart.
Milo thought he had been accepted. Instead he was used, and then tossed onto the garbage heap.

If you have been keeping up with the analytics firm, one of the main people interviewed stated that Bannon believed "if he could get the gays on board, the rest of the country would follow."

None of this changes the fact that the KKK, White Supremacists, and Neo Nazis have rebranded as the "alt right."

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Yonny Costopoulis

Jul 22, 2017
Crete
✟60,005.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Um, no my child was not mistaken, probably never even heard the term "whitey" or what it meant.
Also talked with 2 other kids in that class that I know personally and they also confirmed the account. This teacher also collects all cellphones prior to class to avoid distractions, and conveniently any recordings.
I think we will have to disagree as to if your child correctly heard the teacher. But this is OK to have different opinions on this matter.

You seem to have a problem with a poster that states "White privilege is not acceptable". Is this correct? If so, what is your problem with this poster?

Last edited:
Upvote 0