Senior Veteran
Aug 13, 2005
Arkansas
✟20,194.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
"Keep your conduct among the Gentiles honorable, so that when they speak against you as evildoers, they may see your good deeds and glorify God on the day of visitation." 1 Peter 2:12

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Is there anything in your life…anything about your faith in Jesus Christ…anything about what has happened to you since you encountered Jesus Christ the Son of God…that makes people stop and say, "What on earth happened to you? Who did this to you? Why are you such a changed person?"[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Sometimes we live so blandly…and blindly…that people often don't know that anything has happened to us! Our Christianity is so concealed and our faith is so shut up that no one is ever prompted to even ask about our faith!

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Think about one person you know who needs the love of Jesus. Just one person! It could be a friend…a neighbor…a co-worker…anyone![/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Now, what's one way you could intentionally reach out to that person with the goal of showing and sharing Christ with them this week? [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Does your friend need a word of affirmation? Does your neighbor have any work that needs to be done around his or her house? Does your co-worker need some work offloaded? Whatever the need, offer to help out…and then, when they ask why you're doing what you're doing, say what's motivating you to do it![/FONT]

[/FONT]

IS THERE SOMETHING IN YOUR LIFE THAT WOULD CAUSE OTHERS TO WANT TO GLORIFY GOD?

P

PeppermintTea

This is a very encouraging and upbeat post. My life is what I make it. I have to remember anything that I do is because of me, no one makes me do something against my will. I daily try to listen to God and His voice. I always want to reach out to those who need a kind word, hug or an ear to listen. I know what you mean about living blindly and blandly. I pray that God always gives me eyes to see and that I will listen.

Upvote 0