How is everyone?

Neostarwcc

We are saved purely by the work and grace of God.
Site Supporter
Dec 13, 2015
US
✟920,373.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Im curious how everyone is doing. Today is the like perfect day but I'm dreading tomorrow and Friday. Why? Well tomorrow I have a appointment with my psychiatrist and he's going to tell me my lithium levels. I'm terrified that they're the same or... ugh high although I've been getting partially better.

Friday while I'm stuck home for 3 hours with nothing to do. I can't go in the car because im recovering from lithium poison.

Anyway, today is a great day though, forget the bad days! how are my family?

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,666,494.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Im curious how everyone is doing. Today is the like perfect day but I'm dreading tomorrow and Friday. Why? Well tomorrow I have a appointment with my psychiatrist and he's going to tell me my lithium levels. I'm terrified that they're the same or... ugh high although I've been getting partially better.

Friday while I'm stuck home for 3 hours with nothing to do. I can't go in the car because im recovering from lithium poison.

Just went out to lunch and ran a few errands. Nice breezy mild day here. :)

Upvote 0

Neostarwcc

Site Supporter
Dec 13, 2015
US
✟920,373.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Just went out to lunch and ran a few errands. Nice breezy mild day here. :)

Awesome! It's semi nice here today. We've had a lot of 30 degree days. Today is in the 40s. Just perfect weather for us.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,666,494.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
upload_2021-11-17_14-42-59.jpeg

:)

Upvote 0

sandman

Aug 17, 2003
MI
✟121,766.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Constitution

I am doing great …still recovering from an incident that happened a month ago where I took one in the side with fragments hitting my spine….I am walking a half mile every day, but I am thankful to be and able to walk at all and to be alive…....probably to the chagrin of others.

Lets believe for the best with your lithium levels

Upvote 0

Mark Quayle

Monergist; and by reputation, Reformed Calvinist
Site Supporter
May 28, 2018
Pennsylvania
✟790,883.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed
GREAT! (since not much really matters to an old dude like me).

Was s'posed to head south, before daylight today, for a reunion of sorts (big family) and a memorial service, but had too much to do first, but I had a day to spare. So now instead of doing what I should be doing and getting ready to go, and instead of procrastinating by doing other things I need done before getting back from my trip, I'm avoiding the sin of procrastination by doing this! (Well, and eating lunch).

Maybe if I plan to take a nap next, I'll put that off and do something constructive.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟721,398.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

Am content, thanks for asking. Glad to hear you are leastwise a little better.

Upvote 0

Neostarwcc

Site Supporter
Dec 13, 2015
US
✟920,373.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
GREAT! (since not much really matters to an old dude like me).

Was s'posed to head south, before daylight today, for a reunion of sorts (big family) and a memorial service, but had too much to do first, but I had a day to spare. So now instead of doing what I should be doing and getting ready to go, and instead of procrastinating by doing other things I need done before getting back from my trip, I'm avoiding the sin of procrastination by doing this! (Well, and eating lunch).

Maybe if I plan to take a nap next, I'll put that off and do something constructive.

Yeah maybe that REALLY sounds like a good idea. What do you do for a living if you don't mind me asking? My mother became a nurse in the 1970s. She retired 2-3 years ago? Have you ever thought about retirement? Sorry for so many personal questions I'm curious.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Neostarwcc

Site Supporter
Dec 13, 2015
US
✟920,373.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Im doing good and hope you feel better.

Thank you I really appreciate it. I'm learning my lithium levels today. My mom and I are dying to learn the information.

Upvote 0

Neostarwcc

Site Supporter
Dec 13, 2015
US
✟920,373.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Wishing you well Neo, may your appt go good and you get some good sleep tonight

I slept better than a long time. I slept from 6 something, 30 maybe? *shrug* until 5:10 ish had to resleep 4-5 times but it was good. Normally lately I've only gotten maybe 6-8 hours. I have sleep apnea though so I need more than8 hours sleep.

Reactions: Petros2015
Upvote 0

Neostarwcc

Site Supporter
Dec 13, 2015
US
✟920,373.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Am content, thanks for asking. Glad to hear you are leastwise a little better.

I'll know for sure when I see my psychiatrist. I see him tonight. He will tell me where the levels are at (you'd think if they were high they would have called us)

I'm praying though. I'm praying that my levels are nonexistant like Frank wanted them to be.

Upvote 0

Neostarwcc

Site Supporter
Dec 13, 2015
US
✟920,373.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
I am doing great …still recovering from an incident that happened a month ago where I took one in the side with fragments hitting my spine….I am walking a half mile every day, but I am thankful to be and able to walk at all and to be alive…....probably to the chagrin of others.

Lets believe for the best with your lithium levels

Definitely! Many people don't get shot and live to tell the tale. I'm very sad you got shot and very ha p py you lived the tale.

Upvote 0