• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

MissGiver

Oct 27, 2022
Minnesota
✟7,926.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Hi, guys, I know dealing with intrusive thoughts is difficult due to shame and anxiety etc. Today, I come to you with a message of deliverance. I had struggle with having wicked thoughts for 12 years now, but not today. Today, I choose to be obedient to the Lord, by following the Ten Commandments. I choose life than being wicked!

If you are struggling with wicked thoughts, then I suggest to you to look within your heart and forgive all those who wronged you. The cause of wicked thought thoughts comes from a place of bitterness. Remember, Jesus message is to be an example of Love to the wicked, not look for revenge. Remind yourself of the 10 Commandment, which can guide your mind and heart.

Those wicked thoughts don't define you. You have values, you have dreams, and you have a sense of love within you. Whatever you do, don't choose sin, instead choose life. Tell yourself that you are more powerful than those wicked thoughts. You have the choice to choose how you act; so, act based on your values and obedience to God. This is the way to everlasting life.

Mari17

Jun 17, 2017
Newport
✟143,002.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi, guys, I know dealing with intrusive thoughts is difficult due to shame and anxiety etc. Today, I come to you with a message of deliverance. I had struggle with having wicked thoughts for 12 years now, but not today. Today, I choose to be obedient to the Lord, by following the Ten Commandments. I choose life than being wicked!

If you are struggling with wicked thoughts, then I suggest to you to look within your heart and forgive all those who wronged you. The cause of wicked thought thoughts comes from a place of bitterness. Remember, Jesus message is to be an example of Love to the wicked, not look for revenge. Remind yourself of the 10 Commandment, which can guide your mind and heart.

Those wicked thoughts don't define you. You have values, you have dreams, and you have a sense of love within you. Whatever you do, don't choose sin, instead choose life. Tell yourself that you are more powerful than those wicked thoughts. You have the choice to choose how you act; so, act based on your values and obedience to God. This is the way to everlasting life.
I'm glad to hear that you are experiencing some relief from your intrusive thoughts. Have you struggled with them for a long time?

Upvote 0