Geronimoch

Feb 25, 2017
Antwerp
✟18,880.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
When I lived in Australia with a working holiday visa, I was doing my regional farm work on a farm near Exmouth Western-Australia. One night we were driving back to the farm from our day off when my mate lost control of the car, making it roll.

After a 17h repatriation I went into surgery. Verdict, I dislocated my 4th neck vertebrae rendering me tetraplegic. All I could do was drive an electric wheelchair and work on my IPad. Never took a day for granted that I was alive tough.

Somewhat later my friend and I were talking and he mentions the illuminati. I already knew them but a few weeks later I did research on them every day, all day for about two weeks. I started from how the financial system is so designed to keep us enslaved. And the amount of lies packed on top of more lies I discovered.

9/11, the war on terror, the national banks, Obama being gay and the adoption of the children, the assassination of Joan Rivers, passing of Michael Jackson as a pedophile, etc. Did you know US top officials knew about the incoming attack on Pearl Harbour and that they based as many soldiers there as they could? Or that they gave the Vietnamese the assault plans from the US, so they could dig tunnels to make this war as long and bloody as they could. How the CIA manufactured every drug.

But I got the first piece of evidence of God's existence when I found out the holocaust never happened. Yes, it's a hoax. And so it led me to Christ.

When I was reading my Bible I blurted out "I repent", not knowing what it meant. Because John said Repent! For the kingdom of heaven is at hand. I'm from Belgium btw so I didn't knew the word. After that I thought that I crucified Christ again because I lied about repenting because I was still judging, getting angry, smoking cigarettes,.. It's not easy but stressful being a 30yr tetraplegic living with your mom again when you can't handle your blather and have to ask for everything. So I thought that I was facing never ending punishment by saying I repent and it drove me insane for the next months until I was talking to a friend who told me that all I needed to do was ask for forgiveness and that God forgives all sins. So I was happy again and a meek Christian except for the fact that I now was smoking a lot. I kept praying for forgiveness.

Then one night I ended up on a website which had a prayer of salvation. I prayed it and right when I said amen I could feel so much love coursing through me. But since my mom smokes aswell it's really hard to quit. That and my short term brain span from smoking so much weed in the past I already forgot that what I was doing was sinful because it's such a habbit.

And then I learned what blaspheming the Holy Spirit was... By that time I already smoked too much. I only felt pure love once and it felt so good. And now I know that I'm destined for eternal damnation.

If only I knew all this earlier. But since I'm naive as a kid.. Maybe my mistake was I never feared the Lord but only loved him.

Can everyone give Jesus a hug from me please?
It's all I want now :'( tell Them I love Them up there.

Enjoy the New Jerusalem guys.

Sincerely, a sinner

Last edited:
  • Prayers
Reactions: Saint Beloved

Aleksandros

May 17, 2017
Bangalore
✟28,296.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The blasphemy against the Holy Spirit is not a sin you can commit I don't think, and even if it were, it would take a /lot/ to get there. God is extremely patient, only ask for forgiveness and you have it. I committed sexual sins for years and He forgave me - think on that! If you are sincere, He will forgive.

Try to be careful about fearing Jesus. It's a good way to get into a relationship of phobic fear - not awe and reverence, and love. The Commandments are, "Love the Lord thy God, and thy neighbour", not, "Be phobic about sin and losing fellowship with the Holy Spirit"!

Upvote 0

PropheticTimes

Lord Have Mercy
Site Supporter
Dec 17, 2015
Ohio
✟204,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I would like to ease your mind, dear one. You obviously love the Lord. Guess what? He loves you too!
Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit is a full-out rejection of Him. It is in hearing the gospel of the light of Jesus Christ and refusing to believe. You believe! You will be in the New Jerusalem too! So dry your eyes and praise God that His love enfolds you like a warm blanket.

You are my brother in Christ, ya hear? Praise Him! :clap:

The unpardonable sin today is the state of continued unbelief. The Spirit currently convicts the unsaved world of sin, righteousness, and judgment (John 16:8). To resist that conviction and willfully remain unrepentant is to “blaspheme” the Spirit. There is no pardon, either in this age or in the age to come, for a person who rejects the Spirit’s promptings to trust in Jesus Christ and then dies in unbelief. The love of God is evident: “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life” (John 3:16). And the choice is clear: “Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God’s wrath remains on him” (John 3:36).
- from http://www.gotquestions.org/blasphemy-Holy-Spirit.html’s wrath remains on him” (John 3:36).

Reactions: Aleksandros
Upvote 0

Aleksandros

May 17, 2017
Bangalore
✟28,296.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This is a fairly good and reasonable article, in my opinion. It takes lots of sinning to become hardened and uncaring, after being corrected by God multiple times - that is something that the Word of God condemns again, and again:

"He who is often rebuked, and hardens his neck (resists correction, doesn't heed), will suddenly be destroyed, and that without remedy."

"The ear that hears the rebuke of life will abide among the wise." (Proverbs 15:31)

Apply this verse to your walk with God. What you need to fear is actively opposing Him and ignoring Him, not struggling with sin.

"He who disdains instruction despises his own soul, but he who heeds rebuke gets understanding." (Proverbs 15:33)

What you must do is trust God and ask Him to help you. Ask with faith; also, get in the habit of reading His Word, which will provide you with spiritual power and growth.

Remember that before God gives up on you, He will correct you again and again - He will not just give up on you. You must be sincere, that's what matters. God looks at the heart. If you become proud and resist Him, you'll have a bad time. If you actually care and want to overcome your sins, He will help you and make you win.

"For whom the Lord loves, He chastens, and scourges every son He receives."
(Hebrews 12:6)

Trust Him, He is reasonable, and fair, and desires to forgive us. Start reading the Scriptures, there you will learn about Him, and in prayer as well.

Whenever you are anxious about sins, please remember these words:

"But if we confess our sins to Him, He is faithful and just to cleanse us from all unrighteousness."
(I John 1:9)

"Be anxious for nothing, but by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving make known all your requests unto God."
(Philippians 4:6)
And finally,
"The Lord is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and abundant in mercy."
(Psalm 103:8)

I suggest you pray for forgiveness and for guidance, and find out for yourself how much your Father loves you. Don't fall for Satan's tricks, he loves to just say, "Yeah, now you're done for, my friend. Come, let's go back into the world, ye tried, but now you're going to hell so why not?"

Upvote 0

Traveling teacher

May 2, 2017
Belton
✟31,844.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You must personally ask Jesus to help you and that you want to give your life to him...He will heal you of whatever sins you have committed.....
Keep praying read the bible listen to the word and preachers...and go to church...
God is love...
grace and peace

Upvote 0

sdowney717

Apr 20, 2013
✟102,588.00
Faith
Christian
He never rebuked (corrected) me because I thought that I was already done for. I only smoked more because I was so afraid. Whatever I pray for and how many times I ask for forgiveness, I can't feel the Holy Spirit no more.

I only felt it once.

John 14, v23, if you keep His word, then they will live in you, that is Christ's sure promise to you. He will reveal Himself to you personally and you will know the truth.

21 He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him.”

22 Judas (not Iscariot) said to Him, “Lord, how is it that You will manifest Yourself to us, and not to the world?”

23 Jesus answered and said to him, “If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him. 24 He who does not love Me does not keep My words; and the word which you hear is not Mine but the Father’s who sent Me.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Geronimoch

Feb 25, 2017
Antwerp
✟18,880.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
So if I repent and quit smoking now Jesus will come back to me? Even after all this time where I smoked so many cigarettes? I never repented before. Just because I didnt know about it. I thought I blasphemed the Holy Spirit when I smoked right after salvation. Believe me, I lived in wilful sin all this time, just because I didn't know about repentance and was so scared of eternal damnation that I smoked loads to "relieve" stress. And maybe at some point I didn't care.

I don't know why I made the conclusion that smoking a couple of cigarettes after salvation would jeopardise my eternal security. I should have trusted in the Lord's grace and mercy.

I always have to screw up once and then learn from my mistakes, but I fear I can't right my wrong this time.

Looking back on it, it's just like Jesus said.

29Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me; for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.”

Upvote 0

sdowney717

Apr 20, 2013
✟102,588.00
Faith
Christian
So if I repent and quit smoking now Jesus will come back to me? Even after all this time where I smoked so many cigarettes? I never repented before. Just because I didnt know about it. I thought I blasphemed the Holy Spirit when I smoked right after salvation. Believe me, I lived in wilful sin all this time, just because I didn't know about repentance and was so scared of eternal damnation that I smoked loads to "relieve" stress. And maybe at some point I didn't care.

I don't know why I made the conclusion that smoking a couple of cigarettes after salvation would jeopardise my eternal security. I should have trusted in the Lord's grace and mercy.

I always have to screw up once and then learn from my mistakes, but I fear I can't right my wrong this time.

Looking back on it, it's just like Jesus said.

29Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me; for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.”

And in Him you will find rest for your soul.
In the world you will have troubles and trials, But Christ's promise is in Him you can have peace with God and be blessed with everlasting life.

John 14:27
Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

John 16:33
These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.”

1 John 5:20
And we know that the Son of God has come and has given us an understanding, that we may know Him who is true; and we are in Him who is true, in His Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God and eternal life.

Upvote 0

Ron Gurley

What U See is What U Get!
Sep 22, 2015
Baton Rouge, LA
Visit site
✟87,895.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
If you are a true born again from above spiritually-changed (John 3 + Ephesians 2) saved believer, you must allow the permanently indwelling God the Holy Spirit comfort to comfort and guide you into the "will of God"...and make you more MATURE and SECURE in Christ.

Perhaps these rather complex studies and the cited Scripture therein will help.

https://www.christianforums.com/threads/losing-salvation.8010090/

https://www.christianforums.com/threads/you-can-lose-your-salvation-through-apostasy.7785433/

Can True born again BELIEVERS lose their spiritual POSITION in Christ?

Can a Christian Lose His Salvation?

Willful Sin after Salvation and Eternal Security

Upvote 0