Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
A few days ago, I was going to commit a horrible sin. I was going to end myself. I thought that stabbing my heart would end all my struggles... before I could do it I suddenly fainted. I had a dream when I was out of it. I couldn't see anything! It was all dark. I then heard a voice. It said: "Your blood should not be spilt. You are not ready to end. Please understand that I only give life once. Remember your life, your mother, your sisters. Don't leave them. Don't leave me... I forgive you... I love you so much." I woke up on the floor and decide to change myself. I decided that God is not someone to be feared. He saved me. Even though I denied him for years... he forgave me. He truly is our savior. I'm making a promise right here and now. I promise to never leave Him again. I promise to listen to my mother next time when she tells me about Jesus's birth and resurrection. I promise to love, not hate.

GracefulGalPal

He always forgives and never forgets.
Dec 18, 2017
Olympia
✟19,814.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
@Mountainmanbob Thank you! I might join more than one church depending on how things go next year. So far I have been re-learning some passages about Jesus's birth in the Bible. :)

Upvote 0

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Graceful - that is an amazing story. I thank God you did not carry out your plan, and that you are still here with us. God has a plan for you, possibly a very important plan.

I agree with Jam that you need good fellowship in a local congregation, and some godly counsel.

Upvote 0

Dave-W

Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
@Dave-W I hope he tells me his plan for me someday. I am determined to find a counsel of faith. I'm going to go out tomorrow and find one.
Amen. Do not give up looking if you do not find what you need right away.

Was this the thing that was difficult to talk about? If so, I applaud your candidness.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Dave-W

Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Dave-W

Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics