• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

How I became a Christian.

Discussion in 'Testimonies' started by Walk together, Jun 26, 2021.

1. Walk together

Walk together New Member

+50
    Australia
    Christian
    Married
    AU-Labor
    How I became a Christian. As a young boy I grew up with a mother and a father that loved God and were willing to talk to me about biblical matters whenever I chose to ask questions. My parents never pushed religion on me though I knew there was something very important to know. From the age of about 8, I became very interested in astronomy and the world around me even the smallest of things would grab my atention. After some time I started to question all things is there really a God is all I see what it seems I would watch television shows about science and nature and nothing was ever said about creation only evaluation and discovery. I asked my dad if there really is a god and he said yes, How will I know for sure I asked, My dad said all there is apart from one thing is the creation of God, Sin is eval and was delivered to man by the devil him self. So I trusted my dad and began my walk with Jesus. I feel very blest to have transitioned from such uncertainty to knowing very rapidly but not without a price as the more I began to learn about Jesus the more the world pushed back. I could see my own shortcomings and that allowed me to see the sin in others it was a very scary world for me growing up but as I grow older and felt stronger in my self I knew that the strength that I found was not my own but a gift from my father in Hevan as a reward for loving his son Jesus. I pray that every person will have this opportunity and that as many of Gods children will return to Gods loving family for Jesus is your brother and God is your father and they want us back.

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. 1watchman

1watchman Overseer Supporter

+1,111
    Christian
    Married
    Very nice to hear the simplicity of your faith. It was all you needed, since you also trusted your father, and it proved true in your life.
    It helps many seekers to understand that the "big bang" theory bringing bugs here from outer space to grow into mankind, is only speculation by Atheists, who do not want to allow a Creator (clearly the workings of Satan, as our Creator warns us about ---that fallen Angel that God tells us is a tempter); and our God wants to show us the dangers around us (as any good father would do for his children).
    The "Word of God" as shown in His Holy Bible, who not only created mankind, but explains very clearly in His "Word of Truth" how it all happened. When God sent forth His "beloved Son" into this world to show us the Father and life eternal in Him, and pay the price of redemption, He declared that it was written for the eternal record to reveal and guide man to salvation and heavenly blessings (as shown in John 3; John 14; etc). The heavenly Father wants to see His children restored from the evil of Satan as in Genesis 2 & 3, which came upon all souls thereafter. Well, one can learn more by daily reading the Word of God. Keep looking up, brother!

Last edited: Jun 28, 2021
  3. Walk together

Walk together New Member

+50
    Australia
    Christian
    Married
    AU-Labor
    Thank you 1watchman for your reply and acknowledgement take care.

4. GallagherM

GallagherM Well-Known Member

+341
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    That is good that the light of the Lord Jesus Christ came into your life at a very early age, @Walk together

5. Walk together

Walk together New Member

+50
    Australia
    Christian
    Married
    AU-Labor
    Thank you GallagherM. Sorry for the late reply I do feel very blessed and I have needed the lord every day of my life.