How god showed me the apartmant's number...

HayaLovesYeshua

Aug 27, 2006
Israel
Visit site
✟8,052.00
Faith
Marital Status
Single
How God showed me the apartment’s Number of our youth leaders.
[Read Matthew 7:7, if you don’t have the scriptures near you, so here is the verse: “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you”:amen: ]
Well, often I go to our youth group about 8 months.
4-5 months ago happened to me a strange occurrence …blessed occurrence.
well…maybe both…you’ll decide the correct wordJ!
Ok, so I was going on my way to our youth group…and then…I noticed that I forgot the apartment’s No.! [and I have to say that it wasn’t my first time that I go there]…anyway…for a sec I didn’t know what to do…I knew the name of street’ but I didn’t know the apartment’s number…I was shy to call to our great leaders…coz I thought that it’s shame to call them coz it wasn’t my first time there…so while I was walking I prayed to God, that he’ll help me to find out their number…and guess what? He did. Now I’ll tell ya how…
Well, after few minutes I noticed that few boys were around me….i didn’t pay attention for that….erm…I came to the building…and the boys asked me; “are you coming for apartments number ** [I don’t want to write here the number…many bad people can use it for their bad needs]…and I was shocking!! They said “don’t go to apartment’s Number **…they are missionaries…they will make you Christians!!! Christianity! No! No!!!!!!! I asked them : ‘’who are you?!’’ they said that they are from ‘’Yad Leachim’’ [hand for brothers, like Jews for Judaism……they are evil…making trouble to many believers…….they came to my home and my mum kicked one of them out…I was just a month in the faith. I was very young….and I denied that I believe in Yeshua [Jesus]…I lied [and said God that I believe in him, and said to my mom that I wanna tell this woman that I believe in Yeshua…but she said “I don’t know…do what you want…]…but the woman didn’t believe me ([maybe coz I showed out my messianic symbolic medallion…to let her know that I’m messianic Jew…and also said that I sound like messianic Jew…eh...so…she didn’t believe me...thanks God…but there is a scar. I feel like Shimon\Simon\Peter…)] any way…I went upstairs and told them what happened to me…everyone were happy...woohoo...
Hey, don’t go to anywhere…it’s the end yet!
After few months I had the same occurrence …I forgot their apartment’s number-ONCE AGAIN…but it was for God’s glory, I believe so..
So, ONCE AGAIN I was too shy to call to the youth leaders……and…I was shy to ask god for an answer…coz it’s not so a big deal…..but….I prayed…and asked him for an answer…because he can do miracles….o yea!
So once again, while I was walking I prayed…and after few minutes…I noticed in a big placard…and it written [by Yad Leachim …of course!] there a warning for the people.
It written there a name of a street and the Number of the apartment
…but what was written there? Oh! A good question…there written that there is in this street a missionaries and Christians group that wants the people to be Christians! Wow…..I was shocking. I didn’t care that written [well… of course it’s evil…] there bad things………but it written there the apartment’s number….woohooo....God answered once again of my prayer…isn’t he so faithful…..and I told it there…and also in my congregation…..all for God’s glory...
I wanna finish with a verse, from Romans 8:28à”…and we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose…”
So, God used with evil guys to answer of my prayer…even it sounded very evil that they did it...

Smile!! God loves ya [and so do I;) ]!

Haya:wave: .

Reactions: JamiArch