MI
✟20,481.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
How God changed my life was amazing when I was 13 years.My younger brother and I grew up in a bad home,parents were drug addicts and alcoholic.My mom drank a lot.Dad did drugs and drank a lot.We lived in a horrible apartment growing up.Age 13,my Aunt Renee was very concerned about my brother and I and came over to check on us and called the cops.It was a life changer for us.God knew we deserved to live with my Aunt Renee watching our parents getting arrested.When we got to my Aunt Renee's house,my brother and I knew we were in a loving home.She saw we did not have anything to eat at all pulling out a container of left over macaroni and cheese she had out of the refrigerator snd heated it in the microwave.We were glad to have something to eat finally.Parents were charged with child endagerment,saw the bad conditions.Dad was charged with drug charges too.Mom,she had probation violation charges too.My Aunt Renee got full custody of us.Then she did take us to the church she goes to and we met so many good people.One church member saw my hair was a mess,she offered to do my hair on her and did.I loved the results.Other church members took my brother and I shopping for new clothes.The clothes we had were hand me downs bought from second hand store.My brother did get his hair cut,another church member payed for it taking my brother to the barber he goes to.He looked better.I always wanted to have my ears pierced and did.My mom never let me have my ears pierced just like any girl has done.Exciting Part was my brother and I hearing the guilty verdict our parents recieved.Both did get a long prison sentence and did pass a year later in there.We are still members there.My brother and I did thank everyone that changed our lives around that helped out.One church member,he got to know us and said I was intrigued into anything mechanical knowing how things worked.He picked me up and worked on anything from cars to tractors together.Saw I loved to get my hands dirty working on things.He passed 5 years ago and inspired me to become an auto mechanic.I live a good life now including my brother to this day.We are close to this day

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟902,706.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
How God changed my life was amazing when I was 13 years.My younger brother and I grew up in a bad home,parents were drug addicts and alcoholic.My mom drank a lot.Dad did drugs and drank a lot.We lived in a horrible apartment growing up.Age 13,my Aunt Renee was very concerned about my brother and I and came over to check on us and called the cops.It was a life changer for us.God knew we deserved to live with my Aunt Renee watching our parents getting arrested.When we got to my Aunt Renee's house,my brother and I knew we were in a loving home.She saw we did not have anything to eat at all pulling out a container of left over macaroni and cheese she had out of the refrigerator snd heated it in the microwave.We were glad to have something to eat finally.Parents were charged with child endagerment,saw the bad conditions.Dad was charged with drug charges too.Mom,she had probation violation charges too.My Aunt Renee got full custody of us.Then she did take us to the church she goes to and we met so many good people.One church member saw my hair was a mess,she offered to do my hair on her and did.I loved the results.Other church members took my brother and I shopping for new clothes.The clothes we had were hand me downs bought from second hand store.My brother did get his hair cut,another church member payed for it taking my brother to the barber he goes to.He looked better.I always wanted to have my ears pierced and did.My mom never let me have my ears pierced just like any girl has done.Exciting Part was my brother and I hearing the guilty verdict our parents recieved.Both did get a long prison sentence and did pass a year later in there.We are still members there.My brother and I did thank everyone that changed our lives around that helped out.One church member,he got to know us and said I was intrigued into anything mechanical knowing how things worked.He picked me up and worked on anything from cars to tractors together.Saw I loved to get my hands dirty working on things.He passed 5 years ago and inspired me to become an auto mechanic.I live a good life now including my brother to this day.We are close to this day
Welcome to CF!

Upvote 0

Strongmom

Sep 28, 2022
MI
✟20,481.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Was in a couple bad relationships that God helped me get out of too_One was an ex boyfriend in high school and he did get me pregnant at age 15 which I have a son with him whom is 27 now.Got out of after giving birth to my son at age 16.2nd relationship,thought he was a good man which I have a daughter and son with him.He committed adultery and was married to him.Divorced him.Things changed when I met current boyfriend which will be 2 years next month,met him at church and he has been great to me.Treats me right and makes me laugh at times,love his sense of humor.I know what is next,being proposed to.

Upvote 0