united states
✟285,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Well think about it, some men would never take off their hats if it weren't for church. They practically sleep with them on their heads, and don't even think about putting those dirty hats through the wash! :)

I wear a soft knit hat to sleep in, and often just love to wear it all day too.

I just thought it was interesting that men have to take off their hats, but women should cover......

oh well.

Reactions: bekkilyn
Upvote 0

teresa

Site Supporter
Dec 15, 2015
united states
✟285,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It would be nice to have "Smart clothes" that senses our needs and adjusted for temperature as well as for texture?

How about "bot" clothing that can change your outfits for you, so you can go to work and then "change into a "going out for drinks" outfit or a "workout" outfit without carting extra clothing around in cumbersome bags?!

Upvote 0

bekkilyn

Contemplative Christian
Site Supporter
Apr 27, 2017
USA
✟677,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Others
I wear a soft knit hat to sleep in, and often just love to wear it all day too.

I just thought it was interesting that men have to take off their hats, but women should cover......

oh well.

It's only in some churches though. In mine, no one typically wears anything on their head on any normal day. (Unless of course they are one of those people who never take their hat off normally and forget to do it in church. :) )

I don't know if it applies to church, but general etiquette would require a woman to take off a hat too (in places where it is required) if it's something like a ball cap or something a man would wear, but could keep it on if it's something like an Easter bonnet.

• Friendly
Reactions: teresa
Upvote 0

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Isn't it interesting that a woman covers her head to show respect, but a man takes off his hat?
In Jewish circles (including Messianic) we men cover our heads also.

• Winner
Reactions: teresa
Upvote 0