Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
There are a few within walking distance to me; I haven't tried them all, but the ones I did didn't turn out to be a good fit.
My church is about a 10-15 minute drive; hopefully I'll never have to walk there.

Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,223,635.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Just wondering how far everyone has to go to find fellowship. How far is too far. I would like church can just walk to but just havent found one yet. I mean if my car breaks down it would take me 40 minutes to walk to the one I now attend. I heard some people go all the way across town. Isnt church meant to be in your local area? Like the centre of your town and the whole focal, gathering place of your community?
We go past four other churches on the way to ours. They are all quite small and except for one are not 'in town'. Driving it is just about ten minutes. It's very much in the center of town, high on a hill, visible for miles. I do like to walk home when the weather is OK and that takes about an hour. Once in a while we go to the Cathedral. That's a 30 minute drive and parking is almost impossible.

Upvote 0