How does the Resurrection of Jesus change us?

Wordkeeper

Oct 1, 2013
✟91,080.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jesus lives! What difference does that make to our lives?

God sent Moses to convince Israel to come out of Egypt. But didn't Israel want to escape anyway? Sure, but she wanted to go somewhere better. In Egypt, Israel had problems, but at least she had some food, some housing and some safety.

The problem was there was no way to convince Israel the next place would be better. So God gave Moses signs and wonders. The way it worked was God would create a crisis and then solve the disaster. This way, Israel would become confident that God was good (the crises were aimed at the forces that kept Israel in Egypt) and that God was able to help in overcoming any obstacle between Israel and the Promised Land.

You could say that these works were bread. They made Israel strong.

In the same way, the problems that Jesus solved also made His followers strong. There was no problem He couldn't solve. Even death. Don’t you think His resurrection made us strong? We can do anything with our lives, because of the resurrection. That is the Gospel, the Good News.

John 6:35Jesus said to them, "I am the bread of life; he who comes to Me will not hunger, and he who believes in Me will never thirst.

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
'I know that my Redeemer lives and on the earth again shall stand. I know eternal life He gives,that grace and power are in His hand' ( Jessie B Pounds)
This thread is so heartwarming...

Reactions: quietbloke
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
A wonderful assurance, nothing less...

quote-the-resurrection-of-jesus-christ-from-the-dead-is-one-of-the-best-attested-facts-on-charles-spurgeon-82-85-56.jpg

• Agree
Reactions: quietbloke
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums