Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Mar 13:21 is warning people against rumors that Jesus has returned to earth and is at some location.

Yes and it will be the false Christ which causes them to say that Jesus has returned.

It is not talking about the beast claiming to be Jesus.

It is.

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟356,795.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Yes and it will be the false Christ which causes them to say that Jesus has returned.

It is.
Instead of just making a statement, show text of the beast claiming to be Jesus.

Upvote 0

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟915,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Instead of just making a statement, show text of the beast claiming to be Jesus.

I've shown that Antichrist can mean instead of Christ which means a false Christ and we are told many will claim to be Christ so that means the beast will claim to be Christ.

Upvote 0

devin553344

I believe in the Resurrection
Nov 10, 2015
Unkown
✟93,810.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hello

How does the Beast Convince the World he is God /Jesus.

This is not a scripture hunt more of an out load wondering.

I know what scripture says. So does every one in here. So do people all over the world. Everyone is waiting for him so how does he manage to deceive a world that is waiting for him.

This question haunted me for years.

The only answer I can come up with is this.................... and it is sooooo simple................ I was amazed it took me so long to see it.

So here it is. Everyone is waiting for a person to fulfill a particular set of event that person will be labeled the AC. For Example

Many Believe the AC will make a Pact with the Jews and help them rebuild the Temple.

So ask yourself this..... if a Man, say a leader of the EU, did just that how many people would believe beyond any doubt he was the AC. Now if the Temple was rebuilt how happy would the Muslims be. So if the EU then came to the defense of Israel that would just be more proof he was the AC.

Example 2:

Say a EU Leader got shot in the head and then Lived. How many people would say he was the AC without even a doubt in their mind.

So what the AC must do is convince the world that someone else is the AC.

Now after the world is convinced someone is the AC and a series of events happen. What is everyone is waiting for............... What event. Well they are waiting for Jesus to show up and destroy him aren't they.

Now we can see why Satan and his demons have put so much effort into false doctrine over the centuries. It is to get to a point where people think the Arrival of the AC is one set of events that it really isn't. That way he can create that "Fake Set" of events convince the world someone else is the AC then he can show up with all signs and wonders destroy the Fake AC and convince the world he is Jesus returned to set up God's Kingdom.

The simplicity of this is diabolical

I assume you're referring to that man of lawlessness? 2 Thessalonians 2:1-12?

I came to an interesting conclusion studying the English language. The term religion is defined:

re·li·gion
[rəˈlijən]
NOUN
  1. the belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, especially a personal God or gods.
Our science and technology give governments "superhuman" controlling power, even governments are called "Super Powers".

They teach people what is good and what is evil and make them obey the good and punish them and put them in prison for doing what they consider evil (The job Moses was given from God). If you tried to enact the Mosaic law today you would probably end up in prison for life, considering you would be killing sinners. But we did do away with the Mosaic Law in the New Testament, and even in the USA being Christian is becoming more against the Law. The USA is teaching man what is good and evil as a religion. And the people are starting to change their views about good and evil away from the Law of the Bible (towards a biblical "lawlessness").

Therefore government leaders can exalt themselves above God to teach the people "their" law of good and evil, fulfilling 2 Thessalonians 2:1-12

Therefore my only conclusion about the AC was that he will establish a government where doing God's law will become evil, and doing sin will be the so called "good". Thereby exalting himself above God to the people as the government (religion) to those people.

And that will fulfill 2 Thessalonians 2:1-12.

Now the beast will simply follow the government(religion) in lawlessness and sin.

Last edited:
  • Useful
Reactions: Tone
Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟356,795.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I've shown that Antichrist can mean instead of Christ which means a false Christ and we are told many will claim to be Christ so that means the beast will claim to be Christ.
Show in the text of the beast claiming to be Jesus. Christ is a role, not a person's name.

Mark 15:32 Let Christ the King of Israel descend now from the cross, that we may see and believe. And they that were crucified with him reviled him.

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟303,917.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Therefore my only conclusion about the AC was that he will establish a government where doing God's law will become evil, and doing sin will be the so called "good".

But putting the will of man ahead of the will of God and not loving neighbour as self has always been the way of man's governments and institutions.

• Informative
Reactions: devin553344
Upvote 0

devin553344

Nov 10, 2015
Unkown
✟93,810.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
But putting the will of man ahead of the will of God and not loving neighbour as self has always been the way of man's governments and institutions.

Maybe in Canada, but the USA was founded by good Christians trying to ensure that Christianity will always prevail. We have freedom of religion(government). Freedom to teach the people what is good and what is evil.

Upvote 0

Not David

I'm back!
Apr 6, 2018
USA
✟231,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
When you come right down to it, almost the whole world is anti-Christ. Very few love all neighbours as self or refuse to seek gain at the expense of others. They do the opposite of what Jesus taught. The whole system is AC.

But to answer the question, if you are looking for an individual, no doubt the best way would to be the one to bring about a revival in Christianity, the very religion that broadsided Jesus and His Gospel of the Kingdom when it realigned itself with State in Constantine's time, whoring itself to Babylon (as Peter called Rome). The official Christian religion has served the Adversary well.
I practically made a thread talking about Constantine being a scapegoat for Evangelicals.
Has Constantine become a Scapegoat?
Constantine_4x6.jpg

Reactions: TheLostCoin
Upvote 0

Not David

I'm back!
Apr 6, 2018
USA
✟231,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Maybe in Canada, but the USA was founded by good Christians trying to ensure that Christianity will always prevail. We have freedom of religion(government). Freedom to teach the people what is good and what is evil.
A lot of Founding Fathers were deists and Unitarians.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

devin553344

Nov 10, 2015
Unkown
✟93,810.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

Sorry I should have said, not until now have we had medicines to save people's lives and heal them of deadly wounds, and even bring them back from the dead, and technologies that make them super human and super controlling powers. And that is a requirement of the AC and exaltation above all that is called God.

Upvote 0

TheLostCoin

A Lonesome Coin
Supporter
Sep 29, 2016
Ohio
✟234,420.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
A lot of Founding Fathers were deists and Unitarians.
Shh...you're destroying the narrative. Can't let people know that Benjamin Franklin and Thomas Jefferson were bitterly atheistic and ridiculing of religion in their writings, and we can't let people know George Washington refused to take communion because he disagreed with the doctrines of the Anglican Church he was at, eventually becoming a Freemason (and being buried as such).

Last edited:
Reactions: Not David
Upvote 0

TheLostCoin

A Lonesome Coin
Supporter
Sep 29, 2016
Ohio
✟234,420.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
maybe the claim to be god is in the non-religious sense
It wouldn't surprise me if he claimed that he reached Godhood, but "God" is something that's in all of us, it's just a concept that we have to find within our own mind and soul.

Something like what John Lennon preached.

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟952,793.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
He will not claim to be them but one who is or was once like and is now superior to them, and will hate and sway the rest of the world to hate them and us, a speak evil of them (God) and us... With God, for some reason; maybe for cursing us, or hiding the truth from us, or deceiving us, or otherwise tricking us or something, ect... The whole world will get caught up in it...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

devin553344

Nov 10, 2015
Unkown
✟93,810.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Shh...you're destroying the narrative. Can't let people know that Benjamin Franklin and Thomas Jefferson were bitterly atheistic and ridiculing of religion in their writings, and we can't let people know George Washington refused to take communion because he disagreed with the doctrines Anglican Church he was at, eventually becoming a Freemason (and being buried as such).

I only mad a simple, yet complex point which was that one cannot really differentiate between religion and government. They both use laws and punishments, have a superior power, judges, and governs with force. Does not allow another master to take over. Etc. They teach us good from evil and demand that we comply. They have prisons. And perhaps paradise.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟952,793.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
He will not claim to be them but one who is or was once like and is now superior to them, and will hate and sway the rest of the world to hate them and us... For some reason; for cursing us, or hiding the truth from us, or deceiving us, or otherwise tricking us or something, ect...

God Bless!
He may claim to be third member of the Godhead maybe...? Possibly...?

God Bless!

• Informative
Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟303,917.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

There are about 190 countries in the world with that same freedom. And each teaches what is good and evil redefining it every time it suits their purposes,

As I said, the world is under the adversarial governance of man, not the governance of the Kingdom. A false messiah would probably be of the flesh just like the Jews were looking for 2000 years ago. Nothing changes. The people have been fooled by a religion for 1700 years that rejoined the world of man, so it shouldn't be hard to pull off a false messiah.

• Agree
Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟303,917.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Sorry I should have said, not until now have we had medicines to save people's lives and heal them of deadly wounds, and even bring them back from the dead, and technologies that make them super human and super controlling powers. And that is a requirement of the AC and exaltation above all that is called God.

And not until now has the entire world come to a point where no one can buy and sell without the blessing of the money changers and their non-existent digital money. The only global power... mammon.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟952,793.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
There are about 190 countries in the world with that same freedom. And each teaches what is good and evil redefining it every time it suits their purposes,

As I said, the world is under the adversarial governance of man, not the governance of the Kingdom. A false messiah would probably be of the flesh just like the Jews were looking for 2000 years ago. Nothing changes. The people have been fooled by a religion for 1700 years that rejoined the world of man, so it shouldn't be hard to pull off a false messiah.
Except it will not be just Jews or even mainly Jews...

God Bless!

Upvote 0