Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
When the White House sits at the base of a Pentagram, why does it really matter who holds the office when both candidates openly demonstrate who they bow before?
Screenshot_20201026-195312.png

Screenshot_20201026-195416.jpg

Many will say " the devil isnt real- hell does not exist" THEN WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE PAYING HOMAGE TO?

Why
would the worlds richest most powerful men be saluting something equivalent to a unicorn? They wouldn't!! And to all the Atheists,- If there is a devil, then there is a God. All of these rich celebrities are not praying to leprechauns
Screenshot_20201023-162751.png

So why be distracted( which is what they want) by a Presidential race that really does not mean squat when the position is really ran by the same " person" every single term? Focus on the unseen.

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,767.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
2 pictures..sorry prove what? No really what? Well shall I post videos and pictures exactly like where they believe thats I LOVE YOU in sign? Or the fact even Christian singers today do the same thing as Trump there for rock and roll music period. Yet you missed the pictures when Trump is resting his hands or making the "OK" sign :) Odd.. over my life I have made those exact same signs.. oh no.. am I "lluminati"? Sorry..

For me what I know yes know is how President Trump stands believes now.. it is for the lord Jesus Christ.

The simple fact this can be said about all of us looking backwards. Yet if were talking truth then with GOD is even our thoughts. All this means nothing to me.

Upvote 0

Jamdoc

Watching and Praying Always
Oct 22, 2019
Helena
✟206,362.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I thought that the OK gesture was just a non verbal way of saying "OK" just like doing a thumbs up. That's always what I'd learned it as.
The horns, well, some heavy metal bands of course have used it as a way to reference the devil of course, but it is also a common gesture for college football, coming from University of Texas Longhorns fans doing the symbol because it looks like a cow's head with the long horns, like the team mascot. They call it "hook em horns". That at least, isn't satan worship at least not intentionally, it's just.. cheering a team. In fact the football fans claim the heavy metal bands stole the gesture from them. So go figure.

Upvote 0

Jaxxi

Half-ready for Anything.....
Jul 29, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
✟50,046.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
And
2 pictures..sorry prove what? No really what? Well shall I post videos and pictures exactly like where they believe thats I LOVE YOU in sign? Or the fact even Christian singers today do the same thing as Trump there for rock and roll music period. Yet you missed the pictures when Trump is resting his hands or making the "OK" sign :) Odd.. over my life I have made those exact same signs.. oh no.. am I "lluminati"? Sorry..

For me what I know yes know is how President Trump stands believes now.. it is for the lord Jesus Christ.

The simple fact this can be said about all of us looking backwards. Yet if were talking truth then with GOD is even our thoughts. All this means nothing to me.
And the white house isn't sitting at the base of a Pentagram! Let me guess the pentagram is just a star in the sky! Yeah there are pictures of Trump doing the "ok 666" sign! That's my point. We all know what these symbols represent. Just because a musician sings a song it doesn't make them a Christian but if they are becoming wealthy and they are flashing devil horns that could be a red flag. I do not know of one Christian who would purposely pose making a devil horn hand sign for a picture. You can remain blind to it. You are probably a proud member of the Democratic party which is fine but you have been warned. When it all starts looking like " they can't do that! This is America!" You will remember my words.

Upvote 0

Jaxxi

Jul 29, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
✟50,046.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
How is the white house part of a pentagram?

I think you are falling for conspiracy theories.
Really?
Screenshot_20201016-153008~2.png

Look it up. There are freemason statues at every point. Its a Pentagram. I am not falling for anything. Just trying to educate you on the obvious.

• Agree
Reactions: BookofMatt
Upvote 0

renniks

Jun 2, 2008
✟149,430.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Really? View attachment 287303
Look it up. There are freemason statues at every point. Its a Pentagram. I am not falling for anything. Just trying to educate you on the obvious.
Seriously ... back away from the YouTube conspiracy videos

Upvote 0

Jaxxi

Jul 29, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
✟50,046.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Seriously ... back away from the YouTube conspiracy videos
To be honest, I was on google earth and I was looking at the white house and when I zoomed out I was horrified because I saw it for myself. Why is it a conspiracy if it is a Fact? It is an absolute fact! Why are people blind or so dismissive to the truth?

Last edited:
Upvote 0