• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.

How do you stay patient when you know the next life is better?

Discussion in 'Requests for Christian Advice' started by ImAllLikeOkWaitWat, Jul 4, 2020.

1. ImAllLikeOkWaitWat

ImAllLikeOkWaitWat For who can resist his will?

+2,620
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    I've watched a few near death experiences and also have had numerous spiritual experiences. I am looking for advice on how to stay patient. Maybe I must stay here for my family's sake. Lord knows if my suicide attempt months ago to be with the lord was successful my family would be devastated because they love me so much. Sigh I remember paul had a tough decision between dying and living for the ministry of Christ. It is really hard when you've had heavenly experiences and life seems so boring and dull compared to what happens in the next life. I am going to stick it out though this time and trust God I come home when it's his will not mine.

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Macchiato

Macchiato Member

+124
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Hello, how are you feeling now? I think this year has been really bad on everyone. Please don't take your life. You're extremely valuable. What made you consider doing that to yourself?

3. Phil W

Phil W Well-Known Member

+665
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    What choice have you got?
    We can't rush the return of Jesus.
    Be patient like the servant who awaits his master's return.

4. ImAllLikeOkWaitWat

+2,620
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    I didn't want to wait for death to be with the Lord and experience all of his blessings. A lot of the time people seem to think they control whether they live or die and it's just not true. I took hundreds of benadryl and just puked it out and that should have been enough to kill me. It became very clear that despite what I try or plot I am going to be with the Lord when he says so. So I accept that.

5. Macchiato

Macchiato Member

+124
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Is that the same thing with ramming your car into a pole (was that an accident or did you do that on purpose?)How do you feel about your life now? Do you feel like you're lacking blessings? Maybe listing things in your life thats good whether big or small will help with that feeling. You'll see how blessed you really are and it'll help you be more patient. It's just my opinion but I think writing down things your grateful for, acts of kindness that people do to you and you do to others will help brighten your out look.

6. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Active Member

+233
    Italy
    Christian
    Single
    CA-Greens
    Humans have a very short life span. If you get to live a hundred, that's not much if you compare your age to the universe, or even planet earth. Your life is just a vapor of existence. Just a blink compared to angels.

The main problem here is, humans feel the flow of time. It is as if it's forever. To those in heaven, they see many souls leaving earth every second. People are never alone when they leave the planet. About 5 million people die every month. That's a lot of souls.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  7. ImAllLikeOkWaitWat

+2,620
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    There was no intent to hit that pole.

8. Macchiato

Macchiato Member

+124
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Just remember your family cares for you. Might sound annoying to hear but some people don't even have that. Consider that a blessing that you have people that care about your well being. I do hope you feel better.