Texas
✟62,741.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
That put me on a search for Ironside, but no luck. I'm currently watching The Rockford Files on Roku. They have the whole series, which I didn't expect to find for free anywhere.
Rockford Files is one of my all time favorites, but haven't watched in some time. Strange about Ironside, you'd think it would be available somewhere. It's funny what pops up. We watched the Flying Nun some time back, and noticed the old The Fugitive series is available now. Also quite a number of movies, but I find it hard to sit through a couple hours of something.

Upvote 0

godisagardener

Romans 10:6-9, Ephesians 2:8-10
Jul 7, 2022
Texas
✟62,741.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
My late husband would watch a movie with me. I miss that.
We'll watch an old movie on occasion. The old black & white science fiction B movies from the 50s, that last about 70 minutes, are fun.

How long has your husband been gone?

Upvote 0

godisagardener

Romans 10:6-9, Ephesians 2:8-10
Jul 7, 2022
Texas
✟62,741.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I have cable which we got back in the nineties and I'm a creature of habit so haven't changed it.. I did watch a series on Tubi one time (my friend in another state suggested the series).
Tubi has some interesting series and movies, but can be hard to search through sometimes.

Upvote 0

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟80,025.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
That put me on a search for Ironside, but no luck. I'm currently watching The Rockford Files on Roku. They have the whole series, which I didn't expect to find for free anywhere.
My husband and I used to watch Rockford Files regularly. I like Perry Mason and Ironside, too.

Upvote 0

Rescued One

Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟80,025.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
We'll watch an old movie on occasion. The old black & white science fiction B movies from the 50s, that last about 70 minutes, are fun.

How long has your husband been gone?
He passed away in 2012.

Upvote 0

Rescued One

Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟80,025.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
I love New England history and was reading about Thomas Danforth tonight. That was fascinating. I would have shared it with my late husband. One of his grandmothers was a Danforth. And he loved all history!

My ancestor Sarah Cloyce was a sister to 2 women who were executed at the Salem Witch trials. :anguished:

This has been a good winter night ---------- no boredom at all.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Rescued One

Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟80,025.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
I watched quiggley again, western. We keep pretty busy doing inactive things.
study Bible. YouTube. Cook. Hobby when it warms up.
How blessed to study Bible together! My husband would hardly talk about anything except genealogy. He loved to read but never talked about what he read. He'd watch an old movie with me but seldom had any reaction to the movie. We also watched The Commish and the Equalizer. I appreciated his watching a show with me. When he was younger (fifties) he'd do jigsaw puzzles with me but he had a lot of back pain and preferred his computer chair or recliner as he aged.

Upvote 0

Unqualified

243 God loves me
Site Supporter
Aug 17, 2020
West of Mississippi
✟417,348.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We don’t study together and I wish we prayed together. I’m sorry you have regrets but he sounds like a good man. His pain kept him from talking a lot. We don’t talk a lot but enough. It’s my wife that has back pain in our relationship. She loves me so much, she makes up for it with her life in other areas. Sounds like your husband did too. I don’t want to have regrets. It sounds like your husband love you and did the best he could. No relationship is perfect. I don’t mean to be over stepping my bounds. Just trying to be encouraging. Ministry to the orphans and widows and all…..

Reactions: Rescued One
Upvote 0