Broken Arrow
✟17,429.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Can any of you as a believer in Jesus, and of the Father, describe how you love the Lord your God?

Deu 6:5 And thou shall love the LORD thy God with all your heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.

Mat 22:37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shall love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all your mind.

Is this your love for God?
Do you show your love by preaching and prophesying?
Do you show your love by casting out devils?
Do you show your love by all your wonderful works?
Or do you show your love to God by the way He says to love Him?

Consider this:
Mat 7:21 Not everyone that says unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that does the will of my Father which is in heaven.
Mat 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
Mat 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity (Lawlessness). Mat 7:24 Therefore whosoever hears these sayings of mine, and does them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:

So what is “our love towards God supposed to be? What are “these sayings of mine, and does them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock”?

Joh 14:15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.
Joh 14:16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you forever;
Joh 14:17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it sees him not, neither knows him: but ye know him; for he dwells with you, and shall be in you.

Joh 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Mat 19:17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

Joh 15:10 If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love. (Jesus perfectly fulfilled God’s law as an example to us: “even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love”)

1Jn 2:3 And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments. 1Jn 2:4 He that says, I know him, and keeps not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

1Jn 3:22 And whatsoever we ask, we receive of him, because we keep his commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in his sight.

1Jn 5:2 By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments. 1Jn 5:3 For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous. 1Jn 5:4 For whatsoever is born of God overcomes the world: and this is the victory that overcomes the world, even our faith.

Who does the enemy want to kill and destroy in the end? Who are the "Saints"?
Rev 12:17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Rev 14:12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

So how do you show your love to the “MOST HIGH GOD”?

Hope this won't be you!

Mar 7:7 Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.
Mar 7:8 For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men, as the washing of pots and cups: and many other such like things ye do.
Mar 7:9 And he said unto them, Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition.

Mat 15:9 But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Col 2:20 Wherefore if ye be dead with Christ from the rudiments of the world, why, as though living in the world, are ye subject to ordinances,
Col 2:21 (Touch not; taste not; handle not;
Col 2:22 Which all are to perish with the using after the commandments and doctrines of men?
Col 2:23 Which things have indeed a show of wisdom in will worship, and humility, and neglecting of the body; not in any honor to the satisfying of the flesh.

1Ti 4:1 Now the Spirit speaks expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;