Canada
✟43,750.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-NDP
If there are any intelligent, funny, good looking guys on this forum who are between the ages of 21 and 25 and who live in Canada and want to meet a gorgeous intelligent funny girl PM me. :D

How's that for matchmaking? ^_^
hhaha awesome!

Upvote 0

Im_A

Legend
May 10, 2004
✟35,359.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Most of us here want something whether its a girlfriend, boyfriend, husband, wife, friends, answers to their questions, etc etc.

So how do we get what we want?

I don't want to hear that God's timing is perfect or that maybe it's not meant to be. Its just a venting thread mainly but if people have funny/clever answers I'd like to hear them.

I met a really great guy but because of circumstances he's been MIA for a few months. Hopefully soon I'll get to see him but I just miss him so much right now it hurts.

Anybody else wanting something?

what i want?

(in no specific order)
1. to get out of debt.
2. to find a good woman to stand by me at all times.
3. to find a good woman that i can stand by at all times.
4. to get more tattoos. (just a personal thing i suppose :p)
5. to get my truck fixed and get things going to get back on the road.
6. keep putting the dead past behind me to where it fades into oblivion.
7. keep the relationship that my father and i is rebuiliding going till one of us dies

i'll end it there for now.

how do i get it? well i figure keep doing the best we can each day we live. God's timing is irrelevant to me because we are only promised today...the future isn't promised. suffer the seasons of impatience and sorrow, and enjoy the seasons of peace and joy.

:)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mina

Brown Eyed girl
Sep 26, 2003
in the South
✟115,511.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Never insinuated that Mina....hehe, mine lives in Manassas, VA :)
i know you didn't. I wasn't insinuateing anything either. I don't know you and i don't know what color hair anyone has here. The whole point to my post is that i feel like Charlie Brown- cause he fails in the things he wants most even when he really tries and that's how i feel most of the time.

Upvote 0
Mar 19, 2004
Canada
✟43,750.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-NDP
i know you didn't. I wasn't insinuateing anything either. I don't know you and i don't know what color hair anyone has here. The whole point to my post is that i feel like Charlie Brown- cause he fails in the things he wants most and that's how i feel most of the time.
:hug:

Upvote 0