Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I've gotten a lot better at social interactions ever since starting my first full time job. How do you go about creating a social life? What are the first steps? There isn't really anyone at work I have much in common with.

Be a friend and create your common. You do the work of being a friend and the social life follows your efforts. Try this: How to make Chili Cheese Fries

Upvote 0

The_Journey

Dec 3, 2017
Southern California
✟15,401.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
You're going to have the best chance at making friends with those whose core values are similar to yours: ie: Fellow Christians. People love to talk - and if you are a good listener, asking questions occasionally that show you're interested in them as people - you'll develop a reputation for being a good friend, and everyone will want to know you.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Jackson Cooper

Sep 18, 2017
Nowhere
✟37,463.00
Country
Afghanistan
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
You're going to have the best chance at making friends with those whose core values are similar to yours: ie: Fellow Christians. People love to talk - and if you are a good listener, asking questions occasionally that show you're interested in them as people - you'll develop a reputation for being a good friend, and everyone will want to know you.
My church is full of old people and little kids. Most people my age are at college.

Upvote 0