Staffordshire, United Kingdom
✟745,945.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
My motto has always been keep everything in the day. Let tomorrow take care of itself.
Whilst it is unavoidable that we need to think and plan ahead, sometimes we have to slow down and value the present moment.

Reactions: Rugged Cross
Upvote 0

CaspianSails

Jan 30, 2019
Washington DC metro area
✟27,746.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Be anxious in nothing. But how? "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not unto your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your path." Some translations say submit to Him which is important. Have I ever been anxious, sure. How did I get past it by trusting in God. Not my emotions, not my feelings and not by having my trust or faith influenced by them. When all else fails, stand. Stand on the solid rock of Christs' work. Sing a Hymn, praise God let Him overflow you. Stand firm in the faith and on the rock. On Christ the solid rock I stand and lets not forget that God is ALWAYS faithful. Hope these words of encouragement help. No need to analyze why or what just whom you trust, whose you are and reflect on who He really is.

Upvote 0

WDSobieski

Remember you're still loved!
Mar 25, 2020
Hessen
✟26,485.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Note down some verses can help which you'll find more comfortable with as a reminder, remember God love you dearly.

Developing some relaxing hobbies such as colouring, gardening (even buying a couple of plants could help too) and writing down all your fears in a journal, if things get worse just find a friend or a minister at church to talk to.

Reactions: Joined2krist
Upvote 0