How do you battle the "Christian" protestors?

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
nor did it contain other signs that were speaking of hate towards homosexuals, muslims, catholics and jews.
More false accusations from you , again,
against the people God called and chose for Himself.

Speaking God's Word against sinners is not hate - it is the Gospel of GOOD NEWS so that they may repent, if they are willing.

as for "diversity", who is guilty of that sin today ?

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
showed me you are not to be entertained.
This is life and death,not entertaining, >> Jesus overcoming satan, in those who are willing ,
and the SAME GOSPEL MESSAGE OF JESUS is the aroma of DEATH to those unrepentant.

It is never for entertainment when people's souls are lost to the devil and his ways
(as written in God's Word, He came to seek and to save the lost - not to ignore them or let them continue in willful sinfulness without serious warning and
gracious offering of the LIFE OF JESUS , crucified , dead, buried, AND RAISED NEVER TO DIE AGAIN, for the sake of all who call on HIM to be saved.

Upvote 0

Cis.jd

Dec 3, 2015
New York, NY
✟140,465.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
No the rest of the message already shows that there will not be unity but division BECAUSE of the message

You provided John 3:16 through half thru verse 18 which is God's promise to those who believe.
For God so loved the world that He gave His only Son that whoever BELIEVES in Him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send Hos Son into the world to condemn the world but to save the world through Him. WHOEVER BELIEVES IN HIM IS NOT CONDEMNED....
Stop. That was verses John 3:16 through half of verse 18

What about the rest of John 3:18 after that point to verse 20?
But whoever does not believe stands condemned already?

What does that mean?
And why?

You really think that going in crowded areas with signs of groups/sinners that are going to hell is right?

If you think this message is right to give, then i disagree with you.
You understand that the comment that was yelled: "Speak of love and unity, not hate" and the referencing of Jesus commandments was yelled for an actual reason.
You really think the crowds just didn't want to hear it? A lot of the people in that crowd where christians, you have one talking at the last part of that 27 min video... why did it cut before she was responded to on it? What do you think that man was going to reply with after that video came to an end?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

miknik5

"Let not your heart be troubled"
Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,174.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"That sign is not of Jesus", signs that contained various groups that are going to hell, is speaking in ignorance?

This is not even half of the story. This 27 min of that event is hosted on their youtube page, that lasted until midnight... if you can't understand why the crowds are reacting the way they are, with other christians going "this is sad". Then you really don't have any idea as to how bad it was. Especially lines such as "read your bible.. don't speak of hate". Why is this yelled so many times?

I arrived and the sun was just setting (in NYC, there is still sunlight at 9pm during summer), you one sign at the very end of this clip and that isn't the only one. There was a lot more signs and 3 other speakers other than the two in that video.

It's the TRUTH. Sin is sin. Sin is in the world. Christ came so as to die for the sins of those who would believe in HIM...

And the signs were not addressed personally to any particular person in the crowd...nor was it so that those who are doing these certain sins listed should come forward and broadcast their sin and admit it to any man.

It is between them and the Lord...and if their heart is pricked and they are convicted of one of those sins that are sins in the eyes of GOD and they repent and believe and turn away and continue to try to discipline their flesh to no longer "entertain their flesh", THEY WILL BE SAVED...

But, if they don't want to, that is their initiative also.
No one can FORCE another to believe THE GOSPEL...

There is NO need for anyone to be personally angry unless they are convicted of that sin listed and just don't want to repent and so they are offended by THE TRUTH.

We don't really need to hear the sins of others...but we know that sin is in the world...and the Holy Spirit convicts the world of sin.

Upvote 0

Cis.jd

Dec 3, 2015
New York, NY
✟140,465.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
It's the TRUTH. Sin is sin. Sin is in the world. Christ came so as to die for the sins of those who would believe in HIM...

So you really do agree that going around public areas like this and holding signs saying certain groups such as Catholics need to repent because they are going to hell is right? I disagree on that. I do not agree that a church should just go around making statements like that and think this method is going to win over people for christ.
And the signs were not addressed personally to any particular person in the crowd...nor was it so that those who are doing these certain sins listed should come forward and broadcast their sin and admit it to any man.
Oh they were. I was there. Again, there is a reason why you saw at the end of the video a girl had to quote Jesus' first commandments and yell "that sign isn't for Jesus". There were yells such as "you are satan, by the blood of Jesus we rebuke you", to other christians (the hillsong and everynation church is just a walk away from there) going "this is sad", to "open your bible, speak of/jesus spoke of love and unity".

You really think that was all because they did not want to hear the gospels?

It is between them and the Lord...and if their heart is pricked and they are convicted of one of those sins that are sins in the eyes of GOD and they repent and believe and turn away and continue to try to discipline their flesh to no longer "entertain their flesh", THEY WILL BE SAVED...

But, if they don't want to, that is their initiative also.
No one can FORCE another to believe THE GOSPEL...

There is NO need for anyone to be personally angry unless they are convicted of that sin listed and just don't want to repent and so they are offended by THE TRUTH.

We don't really need to hear the sins of others...but we know that sin is in the world...and the Holy Spirit convicts the world of sin.

Right, no one can force another to believe.. so why are they doing this? They managed to attract a crowd in New York City. Preachers with streets and other signs are not rare, they are every day but they managed to do it for hours. How is putting a sign to strike fear not a way of forcing?

But hey, if you agree with that methods then i can't argue with you. I will try to dig around the net to see if others who are not affiliated with that church can upload other details that you can't see.

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
But they didn't act or talk in any embarrassing way at all...
Here, once again, is what the OP told us:

an incident happened last night at Union Square in New York City, in where a "Christian" Church was causing a huge commotion. They wearing shirts and yelling on the top of their lungs on how homosexuals, Catholics, jews, and random sinners are in need of repentance or they are going to hell.

Upvote 0

Cis.jd

Dec 3, 2015
New York, NY
✟140,465.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Just to inform you. Not everything is contained in the video links i provided, i pasted it here the second i recognized it with out fully watching the whole thing.. these video links are hosted by that church, and the longest is the 27 min one. What actually stirred the crowd up and the other preachers and signs are not shown here. Try to look at the hints given, analyze what some of the people are yelling about, watch the last part of the clip and see how one lady refers to a sign not being of Jesus and the moment she was responded to, the video ends.

I have stated several times that the Pastor is intelligent. He is likely a good christian because if you watch his videos he knows how to respond in defense of the faith and even actions such as this. I could not disagree with him in concerns of his views.

They are not in the level of the WBC but this is still a method that is dishonoring to Jesus.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,174.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I bet they can get more people in church if they set up a supply thing for pokemon go inside their church building than waving these signs.
Would that make a difference?
Doesn't GOD already know whose hearts are pure before HIM and those whose hearts aren't pure before for HIM?

HE does know those who worship in spirit and in truth from those who simply do lip service to THE NAME.

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,174.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Just to inform you. Not everything is contained in the video links i provided, i pasted it here the second i recognized it with out fully watching the whole thing.. these video links are hosted by that church, and the longest is the 27 min one. What actually stirred the crowd up and the other preachers and signs are not shown here. Try to look at the hints given, analyze what some of the people are yelling about, watch the last part of the clip and see how one lady refers to a sign not being of Jesus and the moment she was responded to, the video ends.

I have stated several times that the Pastor is intelligent. He is likely a good christian because if you watch his videos he knows how to respond in defense of the faith and even actions such as this. I could not disagree with him in concerns of his views.

They are not in the level of the WBC but this is still a method that is dishonoring to Jesus.
Blessed are those who take no offense in HIM...

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,174.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You really think that going in crowded areas with signs of groups/sinners that are going to hell is right?

If you think this message is right to give, then i disagree with you.
You understand that the comment that was yelled: "Speak of love and unity, not hate" and the referencing of Jesus commandments was yelled for an actual reason.
You really think the crowds just didn't want to hear it? A lot of the people in that crowd where christians, you have one talking at the last part of that 27 min video... why did it cut before she was responded to on it? What do you think that man was going to reply with after that video came to an end?

Many will profess THE NAME but do not even know HIM and haven't even grown in their desire to know HIM.

Like I said, half of the truth is still half of the truth.
And before GOD'S EYES it does not equate to THE TRUTH.

There is a TRUTH that CHRIST said in John 15:22-24.

I suggest you read it...

Upvote 0

PuerAzaelis

Supporter
Jun 4, 2016
NYC
✟181,110.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I bet they can get more people in church if they set up a supply thing for pokemon go inside their church building than waving these signs.
The Baptists are definitely way Rayquaza. Catholics are srsly Cresselia.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Cis.jd

Dec 3, 2015
New York, NY
✟140,465.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
While we all think our church is the best for us it dose not mean it is the best for all.

Earlier, i was browsing videos and just posting them with out watching. I posted a 7 min video that contained a girl yelling that women are not allowed to preach as some form of rebuking towards the Asian girl talking.. I can understand why Miknik would think they are innocent off of that. The 27min one is different.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
I know I'm stepping on delicate ground here, and I'm not trying to be critical though it may come across that way. I have noticed on other threads, and you did it again here, that you change the context of a post to allow you to make a point you have in mind. While your point may be and often is worthy of discussion in a general context, the point is often not pertinent to the particular discussion ongoing. That was, IMHO, the case here.
You can see, as others did, the reason now for the way God directed me.
The op just posted false, totally false, information about me, and his allegations in the first opening post were misleading. (obvious since the videos became available).
His troubles are similar to those of the blasphemers in the video he posted - and understandably so. (but though he posted outright lies just now, and previously; I still withhold the actual violations he has committed except for the several violations of the TOS (terms of service) he did in making false statements, accusatory, defamatory against another poster, besides his false accusations against the ones preaching the Gospel of Jesus in the video.
I have no other alts or ips, as all the moderators know,
and I have no idea what other Christians OR myself perhaps?(he said other accounts though- meaning other Christians probably who have exposed him) have posted against him in other threads - I don't even remember what other threads he has posted in.
He reacted more strongly 'apparently' after other Christians saw the videos and agreed that his appraisal of them was wrong, and 'apparently' after consulting with others likewise opposed to the truth being brought forth by the ones preaching the Gospel,those ones also opposed even to protestants and others on this forum which have exposed some of the errors in the content of his posts.

Upvote 0