How do you battle the "Christian" protestors?

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Yeshua,

I OWE YOU AN APOLOGY!
Thank you so much for standing your ground and getting this video to be posted so that we could ACTUALLY see what happened.
I never held it against you,(apology accepted in Christ Jesus OUR LORD and OUR SAVIOR) and you are blameless (totally forgiven) now as well,
I just was impressed by the Spirit of God and of His Word that the first witness against them was false(as it turns out now for everyone to see)
- and rejoice that the truth is coming out -
be of good cheer IN JESUS sister ! We are diligently pursuing JESUS and the SAME GOSPEL as ALWAYS ! So people can be SET FREE from their sins ---
even those in the video who "cast the stones"/ gnashed their teeth....

And perhaps gradually, also, people here on the forum may be set free...

Upvote 0

Cis.jd

Dec 3, 2015
New York, NY
✟140,465.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I am really sorry!
I assumed by the words of the OP that this was another false representation of the GOSPEL...I thought, because I heard the mentioning of the Westboro Church, that this Church was also following the same spirit.

Thank you for standing your steadfast ground in this.
Here is more of that video, and this is still not the whole thing.

Watch the more of it, instead of just deciding off that 7 min clip and take a look at one sign that was shown at the end, then come back and tell me if you still think this wasn't dishonoring. Why do you think one of the loud guys there was yelling "read your bible, speak of love and unity not hate!", why did he say "you are holding a black bible", because there was a lot of other things this lady was saying before the recording started. You can hear more, just watch this 27 min clip of what was going on from 9pm(the time i arrived to see this) to nearly 12 am.

Not everything they said was theologically incorrect but their way of preaching is what the concern is.

The Pastor is definetly smart, he has one video of him talking with Homosexuals and a Muslim convert and I couldn't disagree with his arguments, but this presentation and what they were doing in Union Square is what i think is where they are wrong.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

miknik5

"Let not your heart be troubled"
Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,174.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Here is more of that video, and this is still not the whole thing.

Watch the more of it, instead of just deciding off that 7 min clip and take a look at one sign that was shown at the end, then come back and tell me if you still think this wasn't dishonoring.Not everything they said was theologically incorrect but their way of preaching is what the concern is.

The Pastor is definetly smart, he has one video of him talking with Homosexuals and a Muslim convert and I couldn't disagree with his arguments, but this presentation and what they were doing in Union Square is what i think is where they are wrong.

They were not interested in hearing the woman...and all through their disrespectfulness of the message and messenger, the young woman did not resort to the same tactics as was first implied by your post...

In fact, in your first post, there is no mention of the audience having any part in actually generating the chaos to begin with...but you said that this "christian church" was yelling at the top of their lungs?

Did you make a mistake about who was ACTUALLY yelling at the top of their lungs?

Upvote 0

Cis.jd

Dec 3, 2015
New York, NY
✟140,465.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
They were not interested in hearing the woman...and all through their disrespectfulness of the message and messenger, the young woman did not resort to the same tactics as was first implied by your post...

In fact, in your first post, there is no mention of the audience having any part in actually generating the chaos to begin with...

Did you watch the 27 min video i posted? This is not the start of her whole message, this likely midway of it.. why do you think the man yelling in the video was saying "open up your bible...speak of love and unity, not hate!"?
What do you think caused the audience to generate this much chaos? We see preachers every day on the subways but they are ignored, so what do you think they managed to do to win over this much people and keep them riled up until midnight?

Nevertheless, keep watching and ignore the girl with the pink hair. I think you just saw that 7 min video clip and didn't bother to watch this video. There is a reason why at the end of the video an african american woman who claims to be raised by pastors and christian teachers was disgusted over it.

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,174.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There was NOTHING about their way of preaching from the first 7 minutes which I watched that concerned me...

In fact, that young woman had to try to talk very loud EVEN FROM THE VERY BEGINNING to try to be heard through the commotion and the calling out of the crowd...even before actually starting to speak the message of THE GOSPEL...

It was clear that the audience did not have ears to hear...and their "houses were not peaceful"...in which case the only thing that the young woman and man should have done was walk away and "dust the soles of their feet as a testimony against them", since it is CHRIST'S WORDS (if you find a peaceful house...but if not, let your peace return to you, but move on)...

(paraphrased)

Basically...get out of there.
And in fact, that is EXACTLY what HE warns of in the LAST DAYS...

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,174.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Did you watch the 27 min video i posted? This is not the start of her whole message, this likely midway of it.. why do you think the man yelling in the video was saying "speak of love and unity, not hate?" Nevertheless, keep watching you'll eventually see one sign.

Can I ask you this question?
Is it loving others when one who knows the TRUTH of THE GOSPEL and that there is only ONE DOOR unto the kingdom of GOD if they withhold that TRUTH from any man?

What that man said translates to this:

Peace, peace...

...and then comes destruction...
THE GOSPEL MESSAGE will go out...
THE TRUTH will remain THE TRUTH.

Regardless if one believes or does NOT believe...

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,174.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I owe YeshuaslaveJeff an apology over and over and over again...

But his insight in understanding in the last days, (just as in the time of ELISHA), that men will accuse men...and be suspicious of one another and will say, "will you go up with me"...even without any clear facts or true and honest witnesses!

Because really that is what it will come to...
False accusations and angers flaring while men, thinking themselves in service to GOD, will join themselves with others thinking they are righting an offense against GOD...

And the CHRISTIAN...the TRUE ONE, will be made manifest by what they do or do not do...while those who simply did lip service to HIS NAME will also be made manifest by what they do or do not do.

Upvote 0

Cis.jd

Dec 3, 2015
New York, NY
✟140,465.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Can I ask you this question?
Is it loving others when one who knows the TRUTH of THE GOSPEL and that there is only ONE DOOR unto the kingdom of GOD if they withhold that TRUTH from any man?

What that man said translates to this:

Peace, peace...

...and then comes destruction...
THE GOSPEL MESSAGE will go out...
THE TRUTH will remain THE TRUTH.

Regardless if one believes or does NOT believe...

Watch the 27 min video...

Then ask yourself,
- At the early part, why is there a man yelling "open your bible, speak of love and unity not hate"
- These people are normal to see/hear in nyc, the subways has this but why is it that this got a huge commotion until midnight.
- Why is that even the christians who are not affiliated with them started rebuking them?
Just watch it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,174.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sometimes it's best just to tell anyone who cares that you're embarrassed to see any self-professed Christians acting or talking that way...and let it go at that. They'll know what you mean.
But they didn't act or talk in any embarrassing way at all...
Only the crowd acted and talked with ignorance in a disrespectful and angry way...

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,174.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Watch the 27 min video...

Then ask yourself,
- At the early part, why is there a man yelling "open your bible, speak of love and unity not hate"
- These people are normal to see/hear in nyc, the subways has this but why is it that this got a huge commotion until midnight.
- Why is that even the christians who are not affiliated with them started rebuking them?
Just watch it.
The Bible also says:

They hated ME without a cause...
and that those who hate the LIGHT will not come into the LIGHT...

Who was that message to?
Those who preached the GOSPEL who knew the TRUTH.
Or those who did not have the KNOWLEDGE of the TRUTH...

There are those who will "perish for lack of Knowledge"...

So there isn't unity.
In fact CHRIST said, I did not come to bring peace but divison/a sword...(although, for those whom HE breathed into HIS LIFE-GIVING SPIRIT, HE did say, MY PEACE I LEAVE YOU, NOT AS THE WORLD Gives it.

Therefore there is two sets of people in the world.
Those IN CHRIST (represented by the words of John 13 to those who would follow HIM later)...and those outside THE DOOR unto the KINGDOM(represented by the words of John 8 to those who would NOT follow HIM)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Cis.jd

Dec 3, 2015
New York, NY
✟140,465.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
But they didn't act or talk in any embarrassing way at all...
Only the crowd acted and talked with ignorance in a disrespectful and angry way...
You didn't watch the whole video, did you?

Since you want to dwell on that 7 min part, i'll give you a segment of that.

-Why is that Christian girl rebuking one of the speakers there with informing them of Jesus' commandments and then speaking against that sign?

This is coming from the youtube page of that church, they did not contain the whole thing as to how this drew in crowds, at New York City. Preachers like this are common but nothing ever happens, why did they draw so much.
BTW: I noticed you mentioned, YeshuaslaveJeff and i blocked him for a very good reason such as being an alt account and doing nothing but trolling.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
why do you think the man yelling in the video was saying "speak of love and unity, not hate?"
Obviously the man did not want to receive the LIGHT JESUS into his life - because his deeds were evil - in the video the man kept rejecting JESUS and God's Word.
In the video, the man and some of the other children of disobedience
are the ones
who started shouting HATE HATE HATE ----- when there was no hate.....
The presenters of the GOSPEL OF JESUS
were there to heal the sick, to raise the dead , to confront and to overcome the works of the devil in people's lives.
UNrepentent people who appeared not affiliated with them started rebuking them,
like UNrepentent people on this forum did before they saw the video themselves.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
I did.
The unrepentant sinners and other sons of disobedience continued as expected.

And the bringings of LIGHT, abiding in JESUS, born again ones,
continued as expected, bringing the WORD OF TRUTH FOR SALVATION to those who the Father in heaven revealed clearly needed it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Who was that message to?
Those who preached the GOSPEL who knew the TRUTH.
Or those who did not have the KNOWLEDGE of the TRUTH...

There are those who will "perish for lack of Knowledge"...
It is the same battleground on open to the public forums like this one.
Unrepentant sinners , some(many?) not even seeking God, visit every day, and some post the
same kind of wicked rhetoric seen yelled by the
sons of disobedience in the video - they don't care for life, or for truth, or for the LIGHT JESUS.

As the Bible says, they are selfish, self-pleasing, brutish, ignorant of God's Plan for their lives (or just plain rejecting God's Plan anyway), accusatory of others - even the ones bringing the only Message of Hope they might ever hear = the Gospel of Jesus for the forgiveness of sins.

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,174.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Since you want to dwell on that 7 min part, i'll give you a segment of that.

-Why is that Christian girl rebuking one of the speakers there with informing them of Jesus' commandments and then speaking against that sign?

This is coming from the youtube page of that church, they did not contain the whole thing as to how this drew in crowds, at New York City. Preachers like this are common but nothing ever happens, why did they draw so much.
That young girl was "rebuking" in ignorance because she didn't have the whole of the story or even the context of Pauls letter of instruction to that baby church in his charge

Again half the story is not the knowledge of the complete story

Upvote 0

Cis.jd

Dec 3, 2015
New York, NY
✟140,465.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
It is the same battleground on open to the public forums like this one.
Unrepentant sinners , some(many?) not even seeking God, visit every day, and some post the
same kind of wicked rhetoric seen yelled by the
sons of disobedience in the video - they don't care for life, or for truth, or for the LIGHT JESUS.

As the Bible says, they are selfish, self-pleasing, brutish, ignorant of God's Plan for their lives (or just plain rejecting God's Plan anyway), accusatory of others - even the ones bringing the only Message of Hope they might ever hear = the Gospel of Jesus for the forgiveness of sins.

I had to uncheck my ignore list to see who was "the ignored" user that was replying and i see it is you. Sorry, but knowing how you've been using alts just to argue with me over everything and then answering childishly after being responded to, showed me you are not to be entertained.

There is a reason why that this 4 hour commotion was that strong, this 27 min video should hint the level of dishonoring these protestors were doing. They didn't include the video of the other two speakers, one of them saying that the Bible is telling feministic men "to grow a pair", nor did it contain other signs that were speaking of hate towards homosexuals, muslims, catholics and jews.

You have to ask yourself why is there yelling of "open your bible.. speak of love and unity" it's because, they were speaking very offensively. Are they fully theologically incorrect, no but you can't give a message of condemnation towards people especially those of diversity, you present christ with his actual message which isn't a message of hate. John 3:17 says so.

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,174.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
One who knows the whole of the story is able to speak rightly about the Truth and is known to those who are also born of His Spirit just as they will be able to discern those who do not speak rightly of the Truth who are made manifest by their words and their actions that they are not of His Spirot

Upvote 0

Cis.jd

Dec 3, 2015
New York, NY
✟140,465.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
That young girl was "rebuking" in ignorance because she didn't have the whole of the story or even the context of Pauls letter of instruction to that baby church in his charge.
Again half the story is not the knowledge of the complete story

"That sign is not of Jesus", signs that contained various groups that are going to hell, is speaking in ignorance?

This is not even half of the story. This 27 min of that event is hosted on their youtube page, that lasted until midnight... if you can't understand why the crowds are reacting the way they are, with other christians going "this is sad". Then you really don't have any idea as to how bad it was. Especially lines such as "read your bible.. don't speak of hate". Why is this yelled so many times?

I arrived and the sun was just setting (in NYC, there is still sunlight at 9pm during summer), you one sign at the very end of this clip and that isn't the only one. There was a lot more signs and 3 other speakers other than the two in that video.

Upvote 0