How do people continue to love God despite tragedy and his silence?

Macchiato

Supporter
Feb 24, 2019
Ccccc
✟137,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It’s impossible to see the fallout upfront. If you knew it would lead to this you would have done things differently. Understandably so.

That’s a sizable difference. You have everything on your shoulders which requires a different approach. You can’t look at them. They don’t have it easy either. If the relationship ends—and it usually does—they’re starting again with kids in tow. The more you have the harder it is.

My stepmother told me something that served me well. It prevented me from being dependent and having unrealistic expectations of others. She said never forget the child is your responsibility. People say a lot and make lots of promises. They mean well. But don’t build your hopes upon them. If they come through that’s great. If they don’t its okay.

I understood the buck stops with me. I made plans according to my abilities. What I could handle on my own. If they pitched in that was great. When they didn’t come through I made adjustments and learned from my mistakes.

Your children are young. It’s hard to work without help. When they’re sick you need a sitter. I went to school instead. That’s all I could handle. Missing class was easier than a day of work. I went in person. You didn’t go online back then. If I faced the same I’d pursue my education until they’re ready for school. By then I’m done or nearly so and made use of the time.

It’s admirable you want to work but it may be difficult in the season. You have too much on your plate that compromises your employment.

How do you know He’s responsible for their circumstances? No one tells you everything. Especially on here. You’re looking at them and wondering why not me when you don’t have the facts. If you had your own place what’s the likelihood he’d be living with you or you’d be pregnant again? I’ve seen that movie.

Everyone I knew who had children (when I did) continued to do so. Three or more was the norm and they weren’t married. I was the only one who stopped. We were on different trajectories. One day I said to myself, if you don’t want to end up the same you need new associations. I was friends with one of them but knew the rest and heard about every one.

And it was the same ‘ol thing. It was a mindset and a cycle. I saw it and broke away. You don’t need to surround yourself with single mothers. You need to be around people your age who don’t have grown folks problems. They’re more likely to encourage and help you than the others. They’re in the same boat.

That was the best thing I could have done. I met so many people with different interests and experiences that didn’t involve baby daddies and baby mama drama. There’s more to life than that.

Do what you can in this season. If all you can handle is one or two classes on a computer then do it. You’ll have 4 to 8 in a year. A little progress is better than none.

And tell your story. You know how to write and use social media. Create a blog about single parenting. Share the highs and lows. You’re not the only one. All you need is a host and domain. They’re not expensive. They’ll be on sale for Black Friday.

There’s always a ram in the bush.

~bella
That's the thing I did try school the daycare kept closing down bc of Covid. So I couldn't study the way I needed to pass.

I'm not surrounded by single mothers. I'm by myself. I think it'd be hypocritical to look down on them when I'm a single mother with issues myself. But I'm alone I just have online friends. One is single and an account, another is a single phlebotomist, the other is a MLT but has a kid like I do, the last one has a bachelor's but is married with a kid. I'm the only weak link. All I have is a dental certificate I can't use. If they thought that way they wouldn't be my friend. I feel as long as someone is trying to better their situation then that counts for something imo. I get what you're saying though bird's of feather..

And I wouldn't be pregnant again bc I was smart enough to remove my tubes so I'd never go though this again.

I'll figure something out I guess. But yeah if I could see my current situation in a crystal ball I wouldn't have chose this life. I would've chose myself and my success seeing as no one is going to help me but myself.

But I'll just take my family and the kids dads out of the equation. Qnd think of something.

Sorry for the long drawn out ramble.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Lost Witness

Ezekiel 3:3 ("Change")
Nov 10, 2022
New York
✟97,156.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
That's the thing I did try school the daycare kept closing down bc of Covid. So I couldn't study the way I needed to pass.

I'm not surrounded by single mothers. I'm by myself. I think it'd be hypocritical to look down on them when I'm a single mother with issues myself. But I'm alone I just have online friends. One is single and an account, another is a single phlebotomist, the other is a MLT but has a kid like I do, the last one has a bachelor's but is married with a kid. I'm the only weak link. All I have is a dental certificate I can't use. If they thought that way they wouldn't be my friend. I feel as long as someone is trying to better their situation then that counts for something imo. I get what you're saying though bird's of feather..

And I wouldn't be pregnant again bc I was smart enough to remove my tubes so I'd never go though this again.

I'll figure something out I guess. But yeah if I could see my current situation in a crystal ball I wouldn't have chose this life. I would've chose myself and my success seeing as no one is going to help me but myself.

But I'll just take my family and the kids dads out of the equation. Qnd think of something.

Sorry for the long drawn out ramble.
Mind If I PM you? Somethings on my heart and i need to talk to you about it.

Reactions: Macchiato
Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟932,971.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
I'm the only weak link. All I have is a dental certificate I can't use. If they thought that way they wouldn't be my friend. I feel as long as someone is trying to better their situation then that counts for something imo. I get what you're saying though bird's of feather..

The people I knew weren’t improving their lives. They were complicating them in ways I didn’t discuss. Suffice to say it worsened over the years.

You’re not the weak link. It’s important to connect with people doing the things you love and you’re working towards. It’s a different energy.

I would've chose myself and my success seeing as no one is going to help me but myself.

Who says it’s too late? I told you what to do. Your story is more common than you realize and others will identify with your struggles. How do you turn the lemons into lemonade and make a profit? Solve a problem or support them through it. You haven’t figured out the first and you’re walking out the second. Take them with you.

You don’t have to apologize. I’m not in that place. That’s why I see things you can’t. The parenting market is huge and women support it. Give it some thought.

~bella

Reactions: Macchiato
Upvote 0

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟873,878.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
And I'm not talking about people who have morning coffee with Jesus every day and hear him crystal clear.

I'm talking about people like myself who are in the dark. In a dark place physically and mentally and have prayed and can't hear God.

How does one continue to love God?

I just have nothing left bc I feel I shouldn't have to twist God's arm to get him to care about My situation.

I also don't see God's love or compassion of he's able to help but refuses to do so.

Not sure what to think of God now honestly

I'm tired.

Times of trials & tribulations are an opportunity for us to show our faith in God. They’re also an opportunity for God to build our faith in Him when we later finally see that He got us thru them. Trust and know that His plan for us is better than our own plans. Celebrate the victory before the battle, like when the Israelites were marching off to battle against overwhelming odds they celebrated the victory on the way to the battleground before the battle was fought and when they finally reached the battleground they found that their enemies had destroyed each other and all they had to do was plunder the loot. God bless you friend I’ll pray for you.

Upvote 0

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟873,878.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
And I'm not talking about people who have morning coffee with Jesus every day and hear him crystal clear.

I'm talking about people like myself who are in the dark. In a dark place physically and mentally and have prayed and can't hear God.

I just have nothing left bc I feel I shouldn't have to twist God's arm to get him to care about My situation.

I also don't see God's love or compassion of he's able to help but refuses to do so.

I'm tired.

Listen to this and consider the powerful message in it my friend.

Upvote 0

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟873,878.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I have no issues owning my mistakes. I had kids with the wrong men. Take full accountability for that. What I can't understand is when I'm trying to turn Mt situation around and improve it by working and going to school and my car breaks down, I lose my job and bc of that I lose caps for my kids... that I don't get. I would understand if I did absolutely nothing but I'm not I'm doing everything I possibly can.

Also I think this goes beyond consequences as I've seen women have more kids than I do and they were able to still turn their situation around and be independent.

Main difference is they have help I don't.

Also not everyone that has kids oow is experiencing what I am. A cousin of mine had 5 kids. 5 and He still helped her get her own place and have a stable job. A woman on YT proclaims to be Christian but had 3 kids oow and she has her own place and is doing real estate. So I think for me it's beyond co sequences. Just boils down to the fact I don't have help like everyone I mentioned does.

Either way I'm about to give up on God if my situation doesn't change with Mt efforts. I'm done there's no love in someone that can help but refuses to. No one can convince me of that.

Much rather God just kill me if He refuses to help me.

Perhaps your not seeing what you do have. There will always be people more fortunate than you but there are also a lot of people who are less fortunate than you as well. I’ve been struggling to pay my bills for years. I’ve worked hard all my life and can barely support my family. I’ve been almost a month behind on my rent for months now. But every time I get close to eviction God has always provided a way. Unexpected money comes out of nowhere and we get thru it. Turning away from God is the worse thing you can do. God never promised paradise in this life, our paradise is in the next life and it’s eternal. You have to look at the big picture. Turning away from God isn’t going to help your situation it’s going to make things worse and will only result in condemnation. You need to be a source of light to your children by teaching them the value of remaining faithful to God if you want to be with them in heaven. There’s nothing more important than your salvation and the salvation of your loved ones.

Upvote 0

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟873,878.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

I'm tired.

Are you collecting child support from your children’s fathers?

Upvote 0

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟873,878.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

I'm tired.

It seems like you need another source of income to help you make ends meet. Here’s an idea that my wife has been doing the past few years that has helped us tremendously. Now this will only be profitable if you live in a fairly populated area. The more populated the better. You can buy a concrete bench mold for $200. You can make a concrete bench in about 30 minutes for around $10 and sell it for $90-$100. It’s super easy my wife does it by herself. All you need is a wheelbarrow and a hoe, that’s it. Here’s the benches that we make as well as a pagoda and a birdbath. One of the benches has a green alligator on it that’s not part of the bench it’s just sitting on top of it. It’s an alligator decoration that we bought just to use up excess concrete and surprisingly they actually sold really well for $15 each. I think we bought that mold for about $40 and it’s better than just throwing away your excess concrete if you can make a few buck off of it instead. Selling 1 alligator for $15 will buy you almost 4 bags of concrete at $4 per bag. Our large bench uses 3 bags of concrete to make.

The straight benchtop weighs 108 lbs and each leg weighs 40 lbs. the top just sits on the legs it’s not attached or fixed in place so it’s easy to move with two people and easy to transport.

You can buy these molds on EBay pretty cheap. Here’s a bunch of benchtop molds for $150.

Here’s some leg molds starting at $43

We make these and sell them on Facebook marketplace. Super simple you just post the ad and people come & get them. Like I said the more populated the area the more sales you’ll get. We started out selling about 2 benches a week then it slowed to 1 a week or two. It’s not going to make you rich but it will definitely bring in some extra side money and it’s super easy to do. Here’s a video showing how to make the bench.

Now this guy does a few things that aren’t necessary. You don’t need a concrete mixer, you can mix the concrete in 5 minutes with just a wheelbarrow. You don’t need to add any color, I never have and that stuff causes a mess so I don’t recommend it. You also don’t need to add the wire mesh that this guy adds. It’s not necessary and you don’t have to put any paint or sealer. You don’t need to push the concrete into the mold with your hands just lift the mold about an inch or two and drop it several times and keep doing that until you see the air bubbles stop coming out. Usually only take a minute or so of lifting & dropping on each end. I would recommend just getting a bench with a nice pattern on it that doesn’t have any pictures of birds or flowers but that’s just my opinion. Also I don’t recommend doing this on a table like this guy does it’s better to do it on a porch or any flat level surface that doesn’t move. If you do it on a porch make sure that porch doesn’t move when people walk by or that people aren’t jumping on the porch because if it causes your mold to flex while the concrete is drying it’ll cause cracks and ruin the benchtop. It’s probably best to do this on a concrete slab if possible and it needs to be fairly level. Oh and you can start with just one leg mold but I recommend getting a second one as soon as you can just so you don’t have to take two days to make two legs. Anyway I just thought I’d share this idea that has helped me & my family. It doesn’t take much time or money to do, the initial investment is pretty low but the profit margin is actually extremely high when you can turn $10 into $100 with 30 minutes worth of work.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Soyeong

Mar 10, 2015
Hudson
✟281,625.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single

I'm tired.
Regardless of the agony of a pain

I'm tired.
Regardless of the trauma, the principle remains the same, it’s not the situation, but our response to it that matters, but whether we are willing to see the challenge as an opportunity to heal the world whether we will let anger and bitterness take hold of our lives.

Upvote 0

setst777

Supporter
Aug 25, 2018
Greenfield
Visit site
✟349,721.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

I'm tired.
Hi Macchiato.

I am not sure what you are praying about that you feel God should answer. God answers if you are praying according to His will.

Most importantly, God answers prayer when your prayer is regarding your salvation, because God's will and good pleasure is that you would believe in His Son and so be saved.

A Christian, is a person who has repented toward God, and has renounced his/her life, serving the passions of the flesh as part of this world, and now, by faith, lives to follow Lord Jesus into a sanctified life onto Him in righteousness and love (Colossians 3:1-17; Ephesians 4:17-32). These are the true Christians whom the Spirit wills to indwell to guide you in that new life of faith, following Lord Jesus (Acts 5:32; John 14:15-16; John 14:21-23). So your purpose for living is to become a vessel of Love and help for others. As you do so, you are doing the will of God, and you experience the True Life of Salvation.

As a Christian, your life on this earth as part of this world is no longer a priority - A Christian has died with Christ (Romans 6), and so, now lives the rest of his/her life as a disciple of Lord Jesus, following Him into a sanctified life of righteousness and love (1 John 2:4-6) just as Lord Jesus also walked, which is what is meant to live, walk, and sow to God's Spirit (Galatians 5:13-25).

As a Christian sows to the Spirit, he receives eternal life from the Spirit, but if you sow to the flesh, then you will reap destruction.

Galatians 6:7-9 (WEB) 7 Do not be deceived. God is not mocked, for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap. 8 For he who sows to his own flesh will from the flesh reap corruption. But he who sows to the Spirit will {{from the Spirit}} reap eternal life. 9 Let us not be weary in doing good, for we will reap in due season, {{if we}} do not give up.

So, your prayers should reflect your desire to be close to God, to increase your faith, to use you in this world as a vessel of God's Love to reach the world - to help those who are hurting. That is how we pray according to God's Will.

Upvote 0

turkle

Blessed
Jan 25, 2004
✟224,007.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

I'm tired.
I understand that you are tired, frustrated and discouraged.

But you need first to understand God. God gave you love and compassion when He sent His son to die for you. God gave you love and compassion when He gave you His scripture, which told you His heart and how to live in His grace. He gave you love and compassion when He sent His people to you to warn you that you were stepping into dangerous territory according to His word (in fact, right here on this forum). You chose to ignore all of this and did what you wanted.

Now you are suffering the terrible consequences as a result of your rejection of His wisdom, love and compassion. It is true that He might suddenly rescue you, but it's not very likely. When I was in willful sin, I spent years in the consequences they brought. I was exhausted and discouraged, like you, and begged for a way out. In His wisdom, he let me continue to struggle. As hard as it was, it was in that struggle that I learned the most about Him. I stopped fighting Him for what I wanted, and was finally able to say, with sincerity, "Your will, not mine."

Once I had learned what He was teaching me, circumstances started to change. Some were miraculous. But I know that that would not have happened until I had spent a very long time praising Him in my storm. He rescued me in His time, and, looking back, I can see how that struggle was the best thing that happened to me. I grew in maturity and wisdom, and went on to help others in similar circumstances.

A good parent disciplines their child when the child is willfully disobedient. A good parent does not let the small child out of his room when he's in time out, does not let the teenager drive the car when they've been reckless, and does not bail an adult child out of credit card debt. A good parent allows their child to experience first hand the consequences that they ignored when the parent gave instructions on the expected behavior. The child gets angry at the parent, but as they mature, they realize that the parent disciplined out of love and compassion. It's hard to watch your child suffer their own consequences, but the lesson must be learned for that child to become mature.

It sounds like God is allowing your situation to continue for a good reason. You can either choose to get angry with God for not waving a magic wand for you, or you can surrender your will to His, once and for all. You've been fighting Him to get your way because your situation is very difficult. While that's understandable, like a good parent not allowing a child out of time out until the time is over, God will show you the way at the right time. But first, your will must be surrendered to His. He is not Santa Claus, rewarding you for trying. He is the Almighty God who loves you and will wait for you to be fully surrendered and repentant, ready to do His will, what ever it takes. Trust Him, praise Him, ask Him to help you to learn what He's teaching you, and He will show you the way.

Upvote 0

mama2one

Apr 8, 2018
U.S.A.
✟257,683.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
@Macchiato.......I get you cause I'm also tired & feel God has abandoned me
I waited months to get into Dr & told her I was having excruciating pain (used that word)
she told me to take Aleve, even though I said it does NOT help me
I wasted time & money going to a Dr who won't help me
I'm crying every night cause of the pain & no medicine to help me

I'm starting to wonder why God would make me suffer SO much for no reason at all so I understand why you feel like I do.....at wit's end

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Sketcher

Born Imperishable
Feb 23, 2004
✟377,931.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

By remembering that the opposite of loving him doesn't benefit you, and also remembering the good that he did do for you.

Upvote 0

longwait

Mar 14, 2016
asia
✟85,978.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

I'm tired.

God Disciplines His Children​

4 In your struggle against sin, you have not yet resisted to the point of shedding your blood. 5 And have you completely forgotten this word of encouragement that addresses you as a father addresses his son? It says,

“My son, do not make light of the Lord’s discipline,
and do not lose heart when he rebukes you,
6 because the Lord disciplines the one he loves,
and he chastens everyone he accepts as his son.”[a]
7 Endure hardship as discipline; God is treating you as his children. For what children are not disciplined by their father? 8 If you are not disciplined—and everyone undergoes discipline—then you are not legitimate, not true sons and daughters at all. 9 Moreover, we have all had human fathers who disciplined us and we respected them for it. How much more should we submit to the Father of spirits and live! 10 They disciplined us for a little while as they thought best; but God disciplines us for our good, in order that we may share in his holiness. 11 No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it.

12 Therefore, strengthen your feeble arms and weak knees. 13 “Make level paths for your feet,”[b] so that the lame may not be disabled, but rather healed. Hebrews 12:4-12

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟728,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others

I'm tired.

A few years ago my dad passed away. Since then I've been trying to wrestle with my own grief, and take care of my younger brother. I suffer from depression and anxiety, at times crippling anxiety.

I don't know any answer to these things other than faith. When I am assaulted by doubt, I pray. When I am assaulted with doubt, I confess my faith--often very literally by reciting the Apostles' or Nicene Creed.

When I had a significant emotional breakdown a a couple months ago, I turned to some of my extended family and to church, I began reading the Scriptures more frequently. I let myself feel miserable, I let myself cry, I let myself be confused. I let myself be weak. And I was continually drawn again and again to God's promises in Scripture, of God's unyielding faithfulness. Of what the Lord said to St. Paul when Paul talks about the weakness and thorn in his flesh, "My grace is enough for you, My power is evident in weakness." I was reminded again of what Paul says in 1 Corinthians, that God has chosen the weak and foolish things, that God's strength is in weakness, and God's wisdom is folly.

Is everything rose petals and lavender incense now? Oh heavens no. Each day is hard. Each day is difficult. And yet, I don't feel defeated. I am continually drawn again and again to Christ. Praying and seeking a mindset and a heart that can say, "To live is Christ and to die is gain." Knowing I'm not there yet, knowing the road ahead is long and full of obstacles. And yet, I believe I can tell you this with confidence: Christ says "Come to Me you who are weary and overladen with burdens, I will give you rest."--and it's true. He is faithful, He is so very faithful.

In the silence, He is faithful.
In the weakness, He is faithful.
In the pain, He is faithful.
In the dark, He is faithful.
He is so very, very, very faithful.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

Macchiato

Supporter
Feb 24, 2019
Ccccc
✟137,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
@Macchiato.......I get you cause I'm also tired & feel God has abandoned me
I waited months to get into Dr & told her I was having excruciating pain (used that word)
she told me to take Aleve, even though I said it does NOT help me
I wasted time & money going to a Dr who won't help me
I'm crying every night cause of the pain & no medicine to help me

I'm starting to wonder why God would make me suffer SO much for no reason at all so I understand why you feel like I do.....at wit's end
I hope both our situations change. I will continue to fight tooth and nail until it does for me. I'm not giving up.

Upvote 0

Macchiato

Supporter
Feb 24, 2019
Ccccc
✟137,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I understand that you are tired, frustrated and discouraged.

But you need first to understand God. God gave you love and compassion when He sent His son to die for you. God gave you love and compassion when He gave you His scripture, which told you His heart and how to live in His grace. He gave you love and compassion when He sent His people to you to warn you that you were stepping into dangerous territory according to His word (in fact, right here on this forum). You chose to ignore all of this and did what you wanted.

Now you are suffering the terrible consequences as a result of your rejection of His wisdom, love and compassion. It is true that He might suddenly rescue you, but it's not very likely. When I was in willful sin, I spent years in the consequences they brought. I was exhausted and discouraged, like you, and begged for a way out. In His wisdom, he let me continue to struggle. As hard as it was, it was in that struggle that I learned the most about Him. I stopped fighting Him for what I wanted, and was finally able to say, with sincerity, "Your will, not mine."

Once I had learned what He was teaching me, circumstances started to change. Some were miraculous. But I know that that would not have happened until I had spent a very long time praising Him in my storm. He rescued me in His time, and, looking back, I can see how that struggle was the best thing that happened to me. I grew in maturity and wisdom, and went on to help others in similar circumstances.

A good parent disciplines their child when the child is willfully disobedient. A good parent does not let the small child out of his room when he's in time out, does not let the teenager drive the car when they've been reckless, and does not bail an adult child out of credit card debt. A good parent allows their child to experience first hand the consequences that they ignored when the parent gave instructions on the expected behavior. The child gets angry at the parent, but as they mature, they realize that the parent disciplined out of love and compassion. It's hard to watch your child suffer their own consequences, but the lesson must be learned for that child to become mature.

It sounds like God is allowing your situation to continue for a good reason. You can either choose to get angry with God for not waving a magic wand for you, or you can surrender your will to His, once and for all. You've been fighting Him to get your way because your situation is very difficult. While that's understandable, like a good parent not allowing a child out of time out until the time is over, God will show you the way at the right time. But first, your will must be surrendered to His. He is not Santa Claus, rewarding you for trying. He is the Almighty God who loves you and will wait for you to be fully surrendered and repentant, ready to do His will, what ever it takes. Trust Him, praise Him, ask Him to help you to learn what He's teaching you, and He will show you the way.
Some of is consequences but most is mainly lack of help. I could understand my situation if I didn't try at all but I am and I'm pushing myself harder and harder for a way out. I'll just keep trying all I can do. Me wanting a place for my kids and I and for me to be independent isn't a bad thing. I couldn't imagine God being against that. I'm not gonna be 40 at home dealing with toxic people with kids in the midst.

Also my cousin had kids out of wedlock as a teen. He didn't struggle too much and now he has a house for him and his kids and wife.

And I already gave an example about the YouTube with 3 out of wedlock kids and she's financially well off.

They aren't experiencing consequences. They're fine. My situation boils down to lack of help. I just need to work harder that's all bc I refuse to stop trying and stop trying to secure a place for my kids.

And again I don't see what I'm doing as wrong, I'm not with my daughter's dad, I'm just trying ti work and get a place for my kids. How is that wronf? And how can God love me qnd say he wants the best for Me but wants me to stay in a toxic situation with my family? That doesn't sound right to me.

Last edited:
Lost Witness
Lost Witness
"Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths."
Upvote 0
Upvote 0