Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
May I suggest you totally revise your question? It's so vague that there's no way anyone's going to give you any substantial answers. At best, you'll get Bible quotes that might grapeshot whatever problem you have.

Upvote 0

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
To find your self, you must first lose yourself. Go within and take no thought. There must not be one stone remaining upon another that hasnt been thrown down. After this, you will know as you become known.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Winken

Heimat
Supporter
Sep 24, 2010
✟168,847.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
How do I find myself? Do I seek within myself? I'm so confused..its like I don't know who I am
You don't seek within yourself. Open your Bible. Read the Book of John, especially the first chapter.

Reactions: Jenniferdiana
Upvote 0

Jenniferdiana

Supporter
Jan 7, 2016
louisiana
✟174,739.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
To find your self, you must first lose yourself. Go within and take no thought. There must not be one stone remaining upon another that hasnt been thrown down. After this, you will be know as you become known.
How do you lose yourself? Because I feel like I lost apart of myself already. I know we shouldn't let others define us but I feel like that's what I do.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,339,553.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
How do you lose yourself? Because I feel like I lost apart of myself already. I know we shouldn't let others define us but I feel like that's what I do.

As a Christian, isn't God your answer?

Upvote 0

Jenniferdiana

Supporter
Jan 7, 2016
louisiana
✟174,739.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
May I suggest you totally revise your question? It's so vague that there's no way anyone's going to give you any substantial answers. At best, you'll get Bible quotes that might grapeshot whatever problem you have.
Sorry. I don't really know how to explain how I feel ..its difficult in some way

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,339,553.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Ok thanks

It will bless you, Jennifer. It's all about David and his ups n' downs and struggles and how God came through for him in miraculous ways. God ministered to David just like He ministers to us.

Ask Him to minister to you.

Praying for you.

Upvote 0

Swan7

Made in the image of His Grace
Supporter
Aug 3, 2014
Forever Summer
✟435,986.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
How do I find myself? Do I seek within myself? I'm so confused..its like I don't know who I am

I can relate with this struggle. For many, many years I didn't know who I was or ought to be either. My story is a very long one, but to put it short and yet still understandable, I didn't know what it meant to be myself and be a believer. For years I thought the two as seperate things. It's not! :D

You find your identity in Christ and His will for your life. But there's a step we must take before we get there. I had to symbolically die to myself to find my life in Christ. I took up my cross and died to myself so that His will be done in my life.
Matthew 16:24-26
Luke 9:23
This is a daily thing, not a one time deal. This is a life changing decision should you choose to. Luke 14:28

Before, I was just a believer and not a follower. I didn't know the two had to go hand in hand for a very long time. I don't know if this is what you're exactly looking for, so please ask God for guidence. I certainly do not want to overstep where He may be leading you to. I'm only telling you this because it's part of my testimony. I pray you will find the answers to your questions. :yellowheart:

Reactions: Jenniferdiana
Upvote 0

Jenniferdiana

Supporter
Jan 7, 2016
louisiana
✟174,739.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It will bless you, Jennifer. It's all about David and his ups n' downs and struggles and how God came through for him in miraculous ways. God ministered to David just like He ministers to us.

Ask Him to minister to you.

Praying for you.
Yeah thank you...

Upvote 0

Jenniferdiana

Supporter
Jan 7, 2016
louisiana
✟174,739.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I can relate with this struggle. For many, many years I didn't know who I was or ought to be either. My story is a very long one, but to put it short and yet still understandable, I didn't know what it meant to be myself and be a believer. For years I thought the two as seperate things. It's not! :D

You find your identity in Christ and His will for your life. But there's a step we must take before we get there. I had to symbolically die to myself to find my life in Christ. I took up my cross and died to myself so that His will be done in my life.
Matthew 16:24-26
Luke 9:23
This is a daily thing, not a one time deal. This is a life changing decision should you choose to. Luke 14:28

Before, I was just a believer and not a follower. I didn't know the two had to go hand in hand for a very long time. I don't know if this is what you're exactly looking for, so please ask God for guidence. I certainly do not want to overstep where He may be leading you to. I'm only telling you this because it's part of my testimony. I pray you will find the answers to your questions. :yellowheart:
Yeah that's exactly how I feel..thank you so much..

• Friendly
Reactions: Swan7
Upvote 0