How do I "stimulate", my Evolution? I can be stimulated to embrace the theory, but what next?

Gottservant

God loves your words, may men love them also
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
Hi there,

So, yes, a basic basic concept for you: you have the theory, but how do you "stimulate" the Evolution that the theory makes you aware of?

Scripturally speaking, we study the scriptures.

Meditatively speaking, we practice meditation.

Instinct grows, if it is practiced - it stands to reason that "Evolution" would require a specific (unique?) exercise of instinct (for specifically "Evolutionary" instinct to "grow").

I'm not asking something hard: race car drivers, race; but they also visualize the race, to hone their skills (which is better survival as a race care driver, but not as a direct consequence of choosing to be a race car driver).

What about your proclivity to err against the individual? If one were to practice ignoring the Evolution of the individual, one would understand Evolution more?

Give it some thought?

EDIT: Upon further thought, it has occurred to me that a strength in stimulating "Evolution" makes possible finding "cross-Evolutionary" associations - with which you can establish trans-Evolutional power.

Last edited:

Warden_of_the_Storm

Oct 16, 2015
Wales
✟350,618.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
Evolution cannot be stimulated because it is not something that a being has control over. Evolution happens regardless of whether a person or being wants it to happen or not.

Upvote 0

Gottservant

Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
Evolution cannot be stimulated because it is not something that a being has control over. Evolution happens regardless of whether a person or being wants it to happen or not.

Every concept, can be further stimulated, by further reflection.

What I want to know (at least to begin with), is what manner of concept is Evolution? That I might reflect on it properly?

I don't want to believe in Evolution a certain way, only to have you turn around and say "no that interpretation is based on a categorical error"?

There are no such traps, in scripture - FYI.

Upvote 0

Warden_of_the_Storm

Oct 16, 2015
Wales
✟350,618.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single

What I want to know (at least to begin with), is what manner of concept is Evolution? That I might reflect on it properly?

I don't want to believe in Evolution a certain way, only to have you turn around and say "no that interpretation is based on a categorical error"?

There are no such traps, in scripture - FYI.

Upvote 0

Gottservant

Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic

You patently just disregarded what I said:

Gottservant said:

I reflect too much, that's why I find communication so hard - and it is also why I need something better than endless speculation about "what could be", if we just let things take their natural course? Wake up?

Upvote 0

Warden_of_the_Storm

Oct 16, 2015
Wales
✟350,618.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
You patently just disregarded what I said:

I reflect too much, that's why I find communication so hard - and it is also why I need something better than endless speculation about "what could be", if we just let things take their natural course? Wake up?

But evolution is not a concept. It is a scientific and biological fact, and it happens regardless of what you, I or anyone else in the world thinks about it.

• Agree
Reactions: Astrophile
Upvote 0

Warden_of_the_Storm

Oct 16, 2015
Wales
✟350,618.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
I will take this up with you, later - Lord willing.

In the meantime, focus on a question like this: "of all the Evolutions that have occurred throughout history, which one do you most prefer (above all the others)?"

It's a nonsensical question and thus does not deserve an answer.

• Winner
Reactions: Frank Robert
Upvote 0

Trusting in Him

Oct 25, 2021
Devon
✟49,590.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Evolution does not appear to be in my bible and it has no relevence to my salvation, so don't pay much attention to the subject. Why does it matter anyway?

For me life is too short to worry about things which don't matter!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

There is "natural" evolution and there is "Human directed" evolution. Also call animal husbandry where people choose which animals to breed based on desired characteristics.

Because we humans care for the sick and ill, we have stopped most Human evolution. Diseases like Covid would normally weed out the feeble kids before they reproduced.

741-7418076_hemp-oil-for-pets-dogs-cats-and-horses.png

Upvote 0

Warden_of_the_Storm

Oct 16, 2015
Wales
✟350,618.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
Answer this question:. How can you believe in God and evolution? That's impossible.

They aren't mutually exclusive.

There is "natural" evolution and there is "Human directed" evolution. Also call animal husbandry where people choose which animals to breed based on desired characteristics.

Because we humans care for the sick and ill, we have stopped most Human evolution. Diseases like Covid would normally weed out the feeble kids before they reproduced.

Infant mortality is still a thing. Children can still die of regular diseases and illnesses, and also just through sheer plain bad luck. Human evolution is still ongoing, evolution doesn't stop.

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Answer this question:. How can you believe in God and evolution? That's impossible.

God designed animals to evolve and so they survive changes in the environment,
just as God has planned them.

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Infant mortality is still a thing. Children can still die of regular diseases and illnesses, and also just through sheer plain bad luck. Human evolution is still ongoing, evolution doesn't stop.

But we are working to end the death of children. Not so much the old farts past 30.
With technology, every fertilized egg will have the opportunity to be incubated in artificial wombs.
Likely within 50 years.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Warden_of_the_Storm

Oct 16, 2015
Wales
✟350,618.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
But we are working to end the death of children. Not so much the old farts past 30.
With technology, every fertilized egg will have the opportunity to be incubated in artificial wombs.

But as I said: children will unfortunately still die. Even if we do our best, infant morality will never reach zero.

Upvote 0

Warden_of_the_Storm

Oct 16, 2015
Wales
✟350,618.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
Imo, they are mutually exclusive

And that's your opinion. But there are many people who do not seem them as mutually exclusive.

And please, if you're going to reply to me, please use the QUOTE or REPLY buttons. Makes it so much easier.

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
But as I said: children will unfortunately still die. Even if we do our best, infant morality will never reach zero.
With technology, infant mortality will reach zero. That is the direction we have been heading for a century.

19775868-a7512ec0969430ae820ec208a3929cc7.png

Upvote 0