Site Supporter
Sep 13, 2015
✟68,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I hope I'm posting in the right forum?
Has anyone seen this Video or have you heard of Rabbi Alon Anava? Because it is so long I haven't seen all of it, about halfway.
But what I saw and understood (he speaks some Hebrew words) his study is quite interesting. It sounds to me according to his research Messiah is around the corner, so to speak.

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
Thanks for posting that, I will certainly take a look when I have the time. I have heard other Rabbis and others in Israel saying similar things that Messiah is near. Pray they aren't deceived by the false one.

Upvote 0

BeStill&Know

Site Supporter
Sep 13, 2015
✟68,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Thanks for posting that, I will certainly take a look when I have the time. I have heard other Rabbis and others in Israel saying similar things that Messiah is near. Pray they aren't deceived by the false one.
Please let me know what you think, as I couldn't follow much of what he said.
I pray that the Jew will be given Holy Spirit wisdom to not be deceived.

Reactions: Lulav
Upvote 0

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
If you'd let me know what you have specific questions about I might be more helpful. I'm going to watch it now but not sure I'll see it all tonight, it's long. ;) BUT,, the subject is very important! I think I've seen there's another vid on how this Rabbi died and came back? Look forward to seeing that too.

Reactions: BeStill&Know
Upvote 0

BeStill&Know

Site Supporter
Sep 13, 2015
✟68,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
If you'd let me know what you have specific questions about I might be more helpful. I'm going to watch it now but not sure I'll see it all tonight, it's long. ;) BUT,, the subject is very important! I think I've seen there's another vid on how this Rabbi died and came back? Look forward to seeing that too.
I guess in general (because I keep falling asleep) are the examples of studies he's quoting about the arrival of Messiah?
I can't understand enough to research even the words he uses, he speaks to fast And what is the over-all sense you get about him? I'm really anxious for Jesus to return. Bless You

Upvote 0

BeStill&Know

Site Supporter
Sep 13, 2015
✟68,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I thought that the Apostles thought that Jesus would come back in their lifetimes, and Revelation was addressed to the churches of the time.
Boy, their's alot on this topic, out there...
Recently this program revealed a lot to me in understanding.
Revelation could be understood is so many ways, but it does have a blessing connected to reading it.
And like some say, it has a secondary meaning of types of churches throughout the Church Age.
Which means that it should be read so we all know what He Jesus requires to overcome so we will receive the Blessings, and go with Him.

Some churches and their followers, Christ will not accept in Revelations.

I hope this is the right Video. But it has a lot of good information, much of what I didn't know before.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Yes, true.
Also,
WHOEVER reads* Revelation (actually any and all of YHWH'S WORD)
out loud, and WHOEVER LISTENS
is BLESSED as YHWH SAYS IN REVELATION.

I thought that the Apostles thought that Jesus would come back in their lifetimes, and Revelation was addressed to the churches of the time.

Revelation 1:3 NKJV - Blessed is he who reads and those who - Bible ...
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation+1%3A3&version...
Blessed is he who reads and those who hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written in it; for the time is near.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
(follow up)
This is TRUTH also.
Revelation is for Ecclesia TODAY. Helpful, Edifying, Instructive,
Revelation is YHWH'S WORD TODAY.
And a LOT IN REVELATION is PERTINENT TODAY,
and IS HAPPENING TODAY,
and WILL HAPPEN TOMORROW (SOON). ... ... ... (VERY SOON)... ...
-------------------------------------------------------
QUOTE="BeStill&Know, post: 70414847, member: 380624"]Boy, their's alot on this topic, out there...
... ... ... ...
Revelation could be understood is so many ways, but it does have a blessing connected to reading it.
And like some say, it has a secondary meaning of types of churches throughout the Church Age.
Which means that it should be read so we all know what He, Jesus requires to overcome so we will receive the Blessings, and go with Him.
Some churches and their followers, Christ will not accept in Revelations...... .... .... /QUOTE
--------------------------------------------------------

• Agree
Upvote 0

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
I guess in general (because I keep falling asleep) are the examples of studies he's quoting about the arrival of Messiah?
I can't understand enough to research even the words he uses, he speaks to fast And what is the over-all sense you get about him? I'm really anxious for Jesus to return. Bless You
As am I. I watched the whole lecture and a couple of questions then had to go to bed. He was referencing various things written by other Rabbis that spoke about when Moschiach would come. He was basically for the most part telling them how to prepare for he is coming soon and they don't want to miss it. I really agree with him saying that we do spend too much time with the electronics, the TV, the cell phone, the computer, facebook, email, etc and should spend more time reading Torah, at least 2 hours per day. Also I liked that he said to read it outloud. This is G-ds word and speaking it out has power in the world and also in us.

Some of the words he used were Hebrew or it was his pronunciation that you might not have understood. He was talking a lot about Gog and Magog, also the Soul and and preparing it for the redemption. In Hebrew it is 'neshama'.

I am trying to think of other words he used that you might not have understood but since I understood them myself it's hard to think what they may have been. If there's a certain part you'd like to discuss, just get the approximate location and I'd be happy to listen to it again.

He was also encouraging them to make aliyah, 'return' as in returning to Israel to be there when Moschiach (Messiah) comes, not to watch it on the news, but to actually be there.

• Winner
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

BeStill&Know

Site Supporter
Sep 13, 2015
✟68,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
As am I. I watched the whole lecture and a couple of questions then had to go to bed. He was referencing various things written by other Rabbis that spoke about when Moschiach would come. He was basically for the most part telling them how to prepare for he is coming soon and they don't want to miss it. I really agree with him saying that we do spend too much time with the electronics, the TV, the cell phone, the computer, facebook, email, etc and should spend more time reading Torah, at least 2 hours per day. Also I liked that he said to read it outloud. This is G-ds word and speaking it out has power in the world and also in us.

Some of the words he used were Hebrew or it was his pronunciation that you might not have understood. He was talking a lot about Gog and Magog, also the Soul and and preparing it for the redemption. In Hebrew it is 'neshama'.

I am trying to think of other words he used that you might not have understood but since I understood them myself it's hard to think what they may have been. If there's a certain part you'd like to discuss, just get the approximate location and I'd be happy to listen to it again.

He was also encouraging them to make aliyah, 'return' as in returning to Israel to be there when Moschiach (Messiah) comes, not to watch it on the news, but to actually be there.
Thank you so much. It sounded to me he was referencing an over-all anticipation that Messiah was just around the corner from coming?
That is what got me excited that several Rabbi's are in harmony with sensing that event as other believers are.
I agree about spending more time in the Word.
I want to be an over-comer as Yeshua teaches in Revelations. Thank you for taking the time. You gave me the root of what I was searching for.

Upvote 0

Hoshiyya

Spenglerian
Mar 5, 2013
✟24,676.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Please let me know what you think, as I couldn't follow much of what he said.
I pray that the Jew will be given Holy Spirit wisdom to not be deceived.

As long as they stick to the Torah, and cling to Hashem, that is their preservation. The Torah is a tree of Life.

There is no need to worry about Jews being deceived by a false Messiah. If someone comes, and tells them to continue keeping Torah, good. If someone comes, telling them to not keep Torah, bad. The servants of Hasatan would never instruct the Jews to keep Torah. The servants of Hashem would never instruct the Jews to stop keeping Torah or discourage them in any way.

Does anyone here imagine that a "false Messiah" will arrive and tell the Jewish people to KEEP Torah ?
Because if so, those holding such beliefs should investigate the roots of those beliefs...

Last edited:
Reactions: visionary
Upvote 0

BeStill&Know

Site Supporter
Sep 13, 2015
✟68,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
As long as they stick to the Torah, and cling to Hashem, that is their preservation. The Torah is a tree of Life.

There is no need to worry about Jews being deceived by a false Messiah. If someone comes, and tells them to continue keeping Torah, good. If someone comes, telling them to not keep Torah, bad. The servants of Hasatan would never instruct the Jews to keep Torah. The servants of Hashem would never instruct the Jews to stop keeping Torah or discourage them in any way.

Does anyone here imagine that a "false Messiah" will arrive and tell the Jewish people to KEEP Torah ?
Because if so, those holding such beliefs should investigate the roots of those beliefs...
Yes, you make a good point, in all you say.
I am reflecting on what I hear, that historically the Jews have already received several false Messiahs.
But I do not know the details of why they were received or what these false Messiahs taught, ect.
I heard this from Perry Stone Ministries. He mentioned several by name.
Have a Blessed Sabbath

Reactions: Hoshiyya
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
that historically the Jews have already received several false Messiahs.
Brought to mind what is written in Scripture: "already many anti-Christs are among us" and wondered if anyone
ever made a list of all the false messiahs/ anti-Christs since then ?
(not necessarily "ALL" of them as that list would be too long, but for examples a couple hundred of them ? (if it was done and can be found) )

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Romans 11:25
KJ21
For I, brethren, would not have you be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits: that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles be come in.
ASV
For I would not, brethren, have you ignorant of this mystery, lest ye be wise in your own conceits, that a hardening in part hath befallen Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in;
AMP
I do not want you, believers, to be unaware of this mystery [God’s previously hidden plan]—so that you will not be wise in your own opinion—that a partial hardening has [temporarily] happened to Israel [to last] until the full number of the Gentiles has come in;

Out of curiosity, why don't those of the Jewish faith believe Jesus was the Messiah?

• Agree
Upvote 0

BeStill&Know

Site Supporter
Sep 13, 2015
✟68,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Brought to mind what is written in Scripture: "already many anti-Christs are among us" and wondered if anyone
ever made a list of all the false messiahs/ anti-Christs since then ?
(not necessarily "ALL" of them as that list would be too long, but for examples a couple hundred of them ? (if it was done and can be found) )
Yes On a YouTube teaching on Manna-Fest with Perry Stone he mentions some. He does extensive research from Christian and Hebrew sources, both new and ancient writings. He also studies Hebrew history, writings etc. You might find this info on Google, I mean the list of names of Messiahs that the Jews received historically.

Upvote 0

BeStill&Know

Site Supporter
Sep 13, 2015
✟68,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Out of curiosity, why don't those of the Jewish faith believe Jesus was the Messiah?
Their are many that do. Remember Jesus is a Jew and so were the Apostles and the thousands that received Him in the book of Acts. and throughout history. There are many reasons I've found. At His earthly ministry I think 1 of the reasons is they expected Messiah to come to free them from Roman occupation. But their are others.

Upvote 0

CrystalDragon

Apr 28, 2016
US
✟56,251.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Their are many that do. Remember Jesus is a Jew and so were the Apostles and the thousands that received Him in the book of Acts. and throughout history. There are many reasons I've found. At His earthly ministry I think 1 of the reasons is they expected Messiah to come to free them from Roman occupation. But their are others.

I'd be interested to hear the other reasons, because I want to discern what the truth is, whatever it is.

Also, if some Jews believe Jesus was the Messiah, why don't they call themselves Christians?

Upvote 0