How do I get my Christian friends to get closer to me?

Lanae

Sep 20, 2017
NC
✟46,026.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Every time I don't hang out with others that much, they just ignore me, block me every where on Social media and ignore my messages social media, phone calls and text messages after they leave the church and all because I never spend time with them.

I don't know what topic to talk about with them and idk what to do with them. They never invite me to Socialize with them. They all live in Raleigh and I live in Cary. I never get a chance to hang out with them because they're busy with school and work. I can pet sit their pets when I transfer to NCSU in fall 2019.

i can take my papers with opened-ended questions on it and ask them open-ended questions to get to know more about them. Some times when I don't the papers with open-ended questions on it, I don't know what to ask them about them like their dislikes, likes, hobbies and favorite things. So I don't have a car to do stuff with them. I have some money in my account. When I transfer to NCSU, i might be able to hang out with them when they're free. I hate being by myself. I'm a Extrovert and I should be hanging out with large group of people every two weeks or so.

some of them just tell me not to talk to them, ignore me and be rude to me out of nowhere when I didn't do anything to them.

how do I get closer to them? How do I get them to invite me to hang out with them? how do I get them to stop treating me negatively? how do I get them to stop being so rude to me?

every time I contact someone on kakao, or other social media, they block me or ignore me.

I figured that we are not that close and one Asian girl cussed out me out all because I tried to contact her after I haven't talked to her on social media in a long time.

Maybe I should just talk to them in person and not message them on social media until I get closer to them like spending time with them in person. They think I'm a creep after I haven't talked to them in a long time

My other acquaintance I met at church got mad at me for acting like I'm close to him after I've talking to him on Facebook for a long time and told me that he doesnt want to associate with me.

The other girl told me to leave her alone and not contact her anymore after I sent her a message after a long time and it really ticked me off

I don't have a car to go to another just to hang out with so I go by bus to get to another city

I got this book from Amazon called "Stop Being Lonely: Three Simple Steps to Develop Close Friendships and Deep Relationships" Nobody in my dad's family never told me this. I think spending with someone in person all the time will get me close to them. I thought maybe they would be happy to hear from me. That's just so depressing and makes me sick.

I think social media doesn't form a close friendship

Do your friends you haven't talked to in a long time do that to you?

Lanae

Sep 20, 2017
NC
✟46,026.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Get new ones. Meet folks through work, church, or hobbies. Preferably Church. Then, you can see 'embrace to face, hang out, edify one another, and have coffee.
every one at church are so busy with their jobs and classes. they never make time to invite me over to hang out with them. its so annoying.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
These people you describe as avoiding you and desperately trying to escape from you....i'm wondering...

have you, or had you ever been a "blessing" to any of them?

Have you always respected their wishes?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Lanae

Sep 20, 2017
NC
✟46,026.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
These people you describe as avoiding you and desperately trying to escape from you....i'm wondering...

have you, or had you ever been a "blessing" to any of them?

Have you always respected their wishes?
yeah sometimes. idk if i been a blessing to them

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums