d.f.
✟45,087.00
Country
Mexico
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
Well if you wanna get money for that business you can go to reddit, wiat 2 months in there and get 500 karma points and then go to r/borrow and r/loan and they can burrow you 200 dollars and you give 10% or 15% or even 2000 dollars. people go there but if you try to scam them you blocked forever.

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It's been said before that if a person has a million dollar idea but no skills in that area to execute it themselves then that business is worth a measly $1. Do you agree? How can someone go from a good idea to making a lot of money from it when most of the work has to be outsourced to other people to build/maintain a business?

If you are unable to sell your idea, then it's worthless.
If you can get people to pay you upfront, then you can do anything.

If it's a great idea, then you can even find salespeople who will work on commission
to presell your idea and get deposits for finished products before you have a product
to sell.

But most people have "a new color of ice cube" which is a rather hard sell.

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Find a good patent lawyer and have him/her research your idea. Then patent your idea or product. I did that with my in-vehicle dog restraint device. Many people don't realize their dogs can be hurt or killed in a simple fender-bender by being thrown during the collision.

Wishing you well,
Emmy
And the problem there is you have to sell the problem AND sell the solution.
So you need to be good at sales, like Mr. My Pillow.
And I've seen Mr. My Pillow at a trade show and he is exactly what you see on TV.
He is a sales-talking machine.

Upvote 0