Rsmiley117

May 3, 2016
usa
✟7,611.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Recently within my relationship I have began to wonder if I had made a mistake or if I wanted out. My boyfriend and I are not married but engaged with a baby due 4 months out.
When we first got together we never fought or argued. I new in my head that this would come to an end as all relationships have their ups and downs. I am finishing up high school and as I have been in high school I also started college early. On top of this work load I also work part time when I can. All of this is alot of pressure on me but I manage. On top of my things I do i also manage my fiance's finances and everything else. Mind you he is older then I. He works full time to support me and the baby on the way and for that im grateful.
What has brought on our arguments I believe stems from my stress and his but I just cant get passed it. We argue constantly. He has three days off during the week and on some of these days I give him a list of task I need him to complete. To my frustration last week when I got home he had done none of them. When I asked why he gave a bad excuse about how he couldnt find the paper to fax.and when I asked why he didnt txt me and ask where it was he had no answer. Then I asked about the laundry which again he only half did and didnt complete. Mind you it was only two loads. Whats really truly frustrating to me is one that I go to school full time, manage his finances, and am growing a baby and never have a day off and he cant do two little things to help out? Then when I brought it up instead of apologizing he got mad at me and made it my fault. I believe this is my true frustration. He never apologizes when we argue. I know i am not perfect in our relationship, Im quick to temper but also fast to apologize and forgive. I just dont know how to deal with the constant hurt of feeling like im the only one who cares about fixing our relationship with the problems we have. Whenever I try to talk about things he either walks away or wont listen to what I am saying or he just shuts down and gets the worst attitude. He was never like this to begin with he was the laid back one. I really think hes got all the pregnancy hormones (lol).
Last night was my breaking point however. I as usual asked hi to fill out paperwork to make sure he has insurance. He as usual didnt finish it so I spent the 2 hours filling it out among other paperwork to benefit us. Meanwhile hes watching a movie. it was getting late and hes miserable to wake up in the morning to i asked him to go get a shower. Never did I say stop watching your movie. So i get up and get ready for bed and I look and he put earbuds back in and continued watching the movie. I asked him again if he was going to get a shower. Well that was it he caught the biggest attitude slammed the computer and went and showered. Then when he comes back and gets ready for bed he takes his muscle relaxer (he has a bad back) which he knows I dont like because when he takes them he goes right to sleep and just isnt himself. He got in bed and I continued watching a birthing video. When it was done I tried engaeing him to talk it out. He wouldnt answer and just got mean. One of my biggest things is not going to bed angry with one another and he knows that. Some how we got into a fight about the situation where i told him i never said to turn off the movie and that when he doesn't sleep his awful to get up in the morning. He got mean so I left and took a shower after lying there completely hurt emotionally. I decided to sleep on the couch because I felt so uncomfortable sleeping with him with these hurt feelings.
I was completely hurt when he left for work without coming in and kissing me good bye. I dont think i have ever felt more hurt or unloved by him. Then he txts me later that morning telling me he was at work. Then came the icing on the cake. He txts me that he cant get off for my graduation because 8 other people already took off. He has known about this graduation since we go together. He has had more then enough time to request off and now he cant. This just tops off all my feelings about how he can be so lazy to do anything that I ever Truly need him to do or ask of him. It hurts me so bad because I wanted him there by my side. After all he did take a part along with me in knocking me up my senior year. I just wanted him there and now he wont be.
I need advice and prayers on how I handle this situation. I dont want to leave him as I believe every relationship is a work in progress, but i just feel stuck and unsure of how i handle things and move on from here.

JCFantasy23

In a Kingdom by the Sea.
Jul 1, 2008
Lakeland, FL
✟502,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics