how do i create conversations on this forum?

justme6272

Jul 3, 2011
✟87,957.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Easy. Just click on their avatar name. Options will come up in blue print, one of which is "Start Conversation." Click on that, type in your title and a message, and send.

Voala!
Why is there no such blue option when I do that? Is it suppose to be near the words Gift, Follow, and Ignore?

Upvote 0

justme6272

Jul 3, 2011
✟87,957.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You need 20 posts and 5 likes.
Ok thanks. Does getting a 'winner' count as a 'like' since there can be lots of likes but only one winner? (whatever it is I won, I'm not sure). Or is only a like a like? Does this question count as a post? Does any reply count as a post? Is a post only an original thread that's started? What's the definition of a post? Is your head spinning yet? Are these enough questions? I can come up with more if you want. Easily.

Reactions: Left
Upvote 0

Left

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2017
Illinois
✟81,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Ok thanks. Does getting a 'winner' count as a 'like' since there can be lots of likes but only one winner? (whatever it is I won, I'm not sure). Or is only a like a like? Does this question count as a post? Does any reply count as a post? Is a post only an original thread that's started? What's the definition of a post? Is your head spinning yet? Are these enough questions? I can come up with more if you want. Easily.

You just need 20 posts. Created threads and replies to threads both count as posts.

"Winners" count as likes.

Upvote 0

justme6272

Jul 3, 2011
✟87,957.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You just need 20 posts. Created threads and replies to threads both count as posts.

"Winners" count as likes.
Wow, I've been a 'member' for 6 years and still can't start a conversation. I'm too highly opinionated to allow that to happen much longer. Thanks for your response.

Upvote 0