How Divine Intervention led to 100% belief in God (an Introduction)

KayReborn

Jan 24, 2022
Vancouver
✟15,371.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hello everyone, I am very grateful to have found not only this forum, but to have been found by God the father, and Jesus Christ my King.

To make a long story short, I was living life as a blinded sinner, not knowing that my actions were wrong. This ranged from infidelity, foul language, judging others, being spiteful and having a heart full of hate.

This past summer, some may not believe me, but I feel like God sent Satan my way to take take over my Vessel body as loved ones started to see a drastic shift in my behavior.

not to scare anyone off here, but my eyes were bulging, and I was constantly edgy and talking out loud, and one night I started to confess my worst sins as I went for a walk outside. Upon revealing these sins, the winds began to blow heavy, and it was almost as if I was a puppet being controlled and these things needed to be said.

I was a fool, but God knew this life that I led and now wanted me to finally see that there is a higher power, and God is the one who created me. Long story short, I was raised to believe in another religion which I also accept, but I am a Christian first. My old self was dead, and in bondage to sin and I know many may not believe this, but as I recovered and began to read the bible and obey God, God was always there for me, if I would cry, the leaves would begin to move when I would look out the window to the front of my house, and I actually have learned quite a bit from these signs. There are many other examples of when God would bless me with a response if I called him Father or if I needed clarity on something that I did not know. I feel so lucky.

I know with the current state that our world is in with the Pandemic, and personal problems and challenges we face on a daily basis, things can get difficult, but I just wanted to share this to express how lost I was to now being 100% certain that God absolutely is real and that you are all not alone.

I know that I can never thank god enough in this limited lifespan that I have been given, but just knowing that God found me and fixed me and made me see that if it wasn't for Jesus, that I would have no chance to be reborn as a Christian is so precious.

As I found my faith, I have also faced many challenges, such as a cyber stalker who was telling me to "just sin" because they did not want me to reach my goal. I am actually in the process of still trying to get free from the stalker but I know that God sees everything and that I must trust in my father before anything else.

I hope everyone is doing well and I am grateful to be a part of this wonderful community. I wanted to share this story and to continue being a loyal Servant to God in any way possible.

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hello everyone, I am very grateful to have found not only this forum, but to have been found by God the father, and Jesus Christ my King.

To make a long story short, I was living life as a blinded sinner, not knowing that my actions were wrong. This ranged from infidelity, foul language, judging others, being spiteful and having a heart full of hate.

This past summer, some may not believe me, but I feel like God sent Satan my way to take take over my Vessel body as loved ones started to see a drastic shift in my behavior.

not to scare anyone off here, but my eyes were bulging, and I was constantly edgy and talking out loud, and one night I started to confess my worst sins as I went for a walk outside. Upon revealing these sins, the winds began to blow heavy, and it was almost as if I was a puppet being controlled and these things needed to be said.

I was a fool, but God knew this life that I led and now wanted me to finally see that there is a higher power, and God is the one who created me. Long story short, I was raised to believe in another religion which I also accept, but I am a Christian first. My old self was dead, and in bondage to sin and I know many may not believe this, but as I recovered and began to read the bible and obey God, God was always there for me, if I would cry, the leaves would begin to move when I would look out the window to the front of my house, and I actually have learned quite a bit from these signs. There are many other examples of when God would bless me with a response if I called him Father or if I needed clarity on something that I did not know. I feel so lucky.

I know with the current state that our world is in with the Pandemic, and personal problems and challenges we face on a daily basis, things can get difficult, but I just wanted to share this to express how lost I was to now being 100% certain that God absolutely is real and that you are all not alone.

I know that I can never thank god enough in this limited lifespan that I have been given, but just knowing that God found me and fixed me and made me see that if it wasn't for Jesus, that I would have no chance to be reborn as a Christian is so precious.

As I found my faith, I have also faced many challenges, such as a cyber stalker who was telling me to "just sin" because they did not want me to reach my goal. I am actually in the process of still trying to get free from the stalker but I know that God sees everything and that I must trust in my father before anything else.

I hope everyone is doing well and I am grateful to be a part of this wonderful community. I wanted to share this story and to continue being a loyal Servant to God in any way possible.

Welcome to CF, Kay Reborn! Thankful you are here!

Upvote 0