United Kingdom
✟28,661.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Wait...what?? There are??? Please tell! lol Everyone seems so serious around here and it gets to the point where I'm afraid to post something in fear of being chastised. Fun threads seem like somewhere I should hang out more often! :)
Yeah, I agree. Some people in this place seriously need to take a chill pill.

Upvote 0

Take Heart

Be encouraged ♥
Supporter
Jul 17, 2015
Toronto
✟335,020.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm curious about how others joined CF and I'd love to hear your stories! :)

For me, I was tired of spending all my time on a secular site and felt I could use a little more Christian inspiration. I began to wonder if there was a Christian forum site, so I looked up "Christianity Forum". I looked at several sites from the results, including CF, and thought CF was the best one for me, and here I am. :)
Same! CF was the very first site at the top when I searched up Christian forums-practically named, I must say.

• Agree
Reactions: Multifavs
Upvote 0

Sarah G

Pro-peace, anti-war, anti-violence.
Supporter
Jun 29, 2017
Netherlands
✟131,322.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I had just resigned from my voluntary job at a Christian organisation and I realised I was going to have way too much time on my hands. I didn't want to end up gaming all the time so I thought I should try out a Christian forum to keep me in fellowship a bit. It is actually much more fellowship than the job at the Christian organisation as faith was never discussed there and I wasn't seeing much of the fruits of the spirit there either.

My faith has been strengthened so much since I joined and I have totally returned to following Christ exclusively now (when I joined here I was basically still 90% brainwashed by the eastern religion I started following 25 years ago). I have learned so much here. I expected it to be quite unfriendly based on experiences in a Christian chatroom in the past but I really love it here (I never go in chat not sure if that is friendly?). I am just so grateful for CF in general because it has brought me back to Lord Jesus Christ 100%.

Upvote 0