How did the semester go?

TenthAveN

Puppies are an acceptable form of currency.
Jun 18, 2020
North Texas
✟49,506.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Personally, I just finished my first official semester of Information Technology (changed majors from education), and my grades suffered significantly because I procrastinated and did not set aside enough time to study and do my work. I did manage to pass with 2 B’s and a C. Hopefully next semester will go better.

Anyways, how did yours go?

splish- splash

Team- Early Interventions
Dec 2, 2019
✟225,561.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Good good actually. It will have to be good though won't it, since im going to be a while in my studies, as i am hoping to advance some more & study maybe along the lines of, health economics, policy & mgt or global public health etc. Im still deciding though on which programme i'll do, when ive completed my current course. I have a written assessment to submit tomorrow monday. Had an exam last friday which went quite well, fingers crossed.

Upvote 0

TenthAveN

Jun 18, 2020
North Texas
✟49,506.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Good good actually. It will have to be good though won't it, since im going to be a while in my studies, as i am hoping to advance some more & study maybe along the lines of, health economics, policy & mgt or global public health etc. Im still deciding though on which programme i'll do, when ive completed my current course. I have a written assessment to submit tomorrow monday. Had an exam last friday which went quite well, fingers crossed.
I don’t think my schedule is nearly as heavy as that this early on. All I have are discussion boards, virtual labs, and a lab quiz, plus required reading.

Upvote 0

TenthAveN

Jun 18, 2020
North Texas
✟49,506.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Not very well I'm afraid - it's so hard to get to work when the universities are closed. There's nothing I hate more than online classes. This past semester was probably my worst in my 5 years of studies.
I’m not a fan of online either. There’s way too many distractions at home.

Upvote 0

Emmabecker

Feb 27, 2021
Manila City Philippines
✟15,309.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
There were a lot of hiccups along the way but I am happy with the results. There are a lot of possible changes in the future with the set up and I know that there are just some people who will try and discredit this for what was done. I know that people are not aware of what is happening but seeing that there are some positive takeaways. I love that there are some people who will have some problems with the set up but there are just some great news that we can take if the vaccine does prove to be effective.

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟933,652.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
I enjoyed my classes and our instructor is experienced with delivering content online. She was really helpful. But the little things you take for granted when doing creative work in person were evident.

Taking measurements is an experience and there’s extra work all around. But there’s an upside too. The autonomy forced us to think like designers and rely on our intuition. We couldn’t query a student in the workspace. We were on our own. In that respect it felt like an atelier with apprentices learning their craft.

I’m not accustomed to sewing at home. But I’m getting used to it. I miss the camaraderie and laughter.

~bella

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Not David

I'm back!
Apr 6, 2018
USA
✟231,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
I enjoyed my classes and our instructor is experienced with delivering content online. She was really helpful. But the little things you take for granted when doing creative work in person were evident.

Taking measurements is an experience and there’s extra work all around. But there’s an upside too. The autonomy forced us to think like designers and rely on our intuition. We couldn’t query a student in the workspace. We were on our own. In that respect it felt like an atelier with apprentices learning their craft.

I’m not accustomed to sewing at home. But I’m getting used to it. I miss the camaraderie and laughter.

~bella
Long time no see you!

• Friendly
Reactions: bèlla
Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟933,652.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
We have classes year round and I took a lighter session for summer and I’m enjoying it. I’ve had time to explore new trends like cottagecore, light academia, and historybounding.

I’ve watched my share of historical videos and binged Anne with an E on Netflix. If you haven’t seen it I recommend it!

Overall, I’m craving a different vibe. Something lighter, wholesome, with a bit of whimsy or ethereal charm for good measure.

~bella

Upvote 0