Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
And the prayer of faith will save the one who is sick, and the Lord will raise him up. —James 5:15

Today, the Lord used me to reveal His healing power to my doctor and her staff. I went to the office to have an invasive procedure for pain relief. But as I lay on the table and we went over formalities (I was getting a sedative), she asked how I felt. I asked her if she wanted good news or great news. She wanted the great one. And I told her I wasn't in pain.

Everyone paused. They were aware of my condition and the test procedure didn't bring much relief. But once it wore off I began to feel better and it didn't change. I told her I hadn't experienced any pain since the treatment and she beamed in surprise. She told me the odds of it occurring are rare. Incredibly slim. We called it a medical miracle!

The procedure was canceled! :clap:

She led me to my room and we spoke further. I was told to begin resuming my normal activities and moderate lifting. We want to see how much I can do without discomfort. If it returns we'll do the same thing again. She said medical miracles can happen twice. Her assistants marveled as did the nurse. Few patients walk out of a pain clinic without care.

This is the third instance of personal testimony with medical professionals. It was wonderful to see their wide eyed smiles and startled looks. She said she couldn't take credit. It wasn't all her.

God is good! :amen:

Yours in His Service,

~Bella

Wow Praise Jesus!

• Friendly
Reactions: bèlla
Upvote 0

Newsgurl

Always here to help
Apr 8, 2017
United States
✟23,703.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I wear a bracelet that says I am second and one of the residents I worked with noticed it and said “if you’re second that means God is first right? I smiled and said yes. She thought that was cool I wore the bracelet. I try to preach the gospel when I can and I think did a good job today.

Upvote 0

ReesePiece23

The Peanut Buttery Member.
Sep 17, 2013
✟288,577.00
Faith
Christian
The Lord used me to spread #lovebombs in the Singles forum. Its been fun to see the images come to life and the words that come to mind as I've shared them. Sometimes what a person needs most is love, notice, or to hear their heart echoed through another. I'm happy to do it. :)

Yours in His Service,

~Bella

Well done Belinda, you've earned a Milky Bar and a Kinder Surprise.

• Haha
Upvote 0
Feb 2, 2016
Chattanooga, TN USA
Visit site
✟246,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I went down to the local community kitchen and played worship music and then read a passage from the Bible then prayed until someone told me to shut the _____ up and get off the mic. I've never felt so humiliated in my life. :(

JK. I soak stuff like that up. And in the words of Ahnold.."I'll be back." Lol

• Optimistic
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums