• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.

How Did God Love You Today? How Did You Celebrate Him Today?

Discussion in 'Singles (Only*)' started by gospels, Jul 25, 2020.

1. gospels

gospels Christ my breath. ⚡ Christ my music. ⚡ Supporter

+1,526
    India
    Christian
    Single
    God delights to lavish His love upon us and wants us to experience His love. He delights when we talk about it and share it with others. It creates more love, boost our faith, hope, joy, healing our hearts, uniting and bringing us closer to God. It helps us respond to His love in spirit and in truth, which is how He desires to be worshiped. For God is seeking such people. Knowing the greatness of God’s love can save us from running ourselves into unnecessary pits and our issues will seem nothing but a gain. He is not disappointed at our failings but pours out His love all the more. And God's anger is love too.

You can receive His love in a new way today and celebrate Him. Talk about it and be blessed. May the God of love captivate your heart today.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2020
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. gospels

+1,526
    India
    Christian
    Single
    Today, I've asked God to show me some wonder and captivate me in His love, all over and more each day, and within a couple of minutes He sent this huge, double rainbow. I believe only I got to see it because it was gone in just five minutes. This was at 7 PM when it's actually supposed to be dark in the sky. Needless to say, my smartphone isn't smart enough to capture the whole rainbow. Thank you, Lord.

Rainbow.JPG
    IMG_5710.JPG

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  3. gospels

+1,526
    India
    Christian
    Single
    God's love has been a continual feast. He loved me today. (Proverbs 15:15)

May the God of happiness give you a cheerful heart and bless you with a continual feast.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2020
  4. gospels

+1,526
    India
    Christian
    Single
    Today, God restored to me the years that the locust has eaten. Today, I'm loved.

God does it as He desires to spend more time with us and that we may delight in Him, in His love for us.

May the God of time and space restore the years to you that the locust has eaten and bless you today.

5. Miles

Miles Well-Known Member

+2,989
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    I'm just enjoying being alive, and being thankful for the good things in life which are from God. I feel loved, so I suppose that's what he's done for me today.

6. Will Joseph

Will Joseph New Member

+18
    United States
    Christian
    Celibate
    He loves me by providing food for me daily.

7. gospels

+1,526
    India
    Christian
    Single
    God loves me. He blessed my bread and water that they give me good health. My hand pain was gone.

May God's healing hand be upon you, bless your food and water, and remove from you all sickness.

Exodus 23:25 You shall serve the Lord your God, and He will bless your bread and your water, and I will take sickness away from among you.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2020
  8. gospels

+1,526
    India
    Christian
    Single
    I slept well and I woke up. God loves me today.

May God give you good sleep and keep you.

9. SarahsKnight

SarahsKnight Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth. Supporter

+7,804
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    For today, and as of late it seems, God has been keeping me out of trouble at work when decisive situations have come up (we're all in this period right now where it seems the manager is lurking about just looking for something to get onto all of us about, so I have been praying that the Spirit enable me to make all the right decisions and keep me out of trouble, and I really should be doing that for everyone else too, now that I think about it).

The way I see it, He shows His love for me right now by stopping bad things and repercussions from occurring at work. As stressful as it is to have them happen when they do.

10. gospels

+1,526
    India
    Christian
    Single
    That is an awesome testimony of God's love and a prayer for all in these troubled times. Thanks for sharing.