How confident are you that there is a next life?

ImAllLikeOkWaitWat

For who can resist his will?
Aug 18, 2015
✟327,657.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am 100%. I am as certain about there being a next life as I am of anything in my life. I have had numerous spiritual experiences with angels, with God the father, the son, and the holy spirit. I know them all very well and thats why it makes it hard to stay here. I crashed my car into a street pole going 80 mph and I woke up from there after some time had gone by as if it was a guarantee I would survive. Mostly though I was upset that I hadn't gone to the next life. I also attempted suicide again to be with the Lord but to no avail. So now I accept that whatever his reason for me being here after knowing the truth is going to happen no matter what. As the word says who can resist his will.

• Prayers
Reactions: Macchiato

Phil W

Apr 15, 2019
Mesa, Az
✟67,340.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am 100%. I am as certain about there being a next life as I am of anything in my life. I have had numerous spiritual experiences with angels, with God the father, the son, and the holy spirit. I know them all very well and thats why it makes it hard to stay here. I crashed my car into a street pole going 80 mph and I woke up from there after some time had gone by as if it was a guarantee I would survive. Mostly though I was upset that I hadn't gone to the next life. I also attempted suicide again to be with the Lord but to no avail. So now I accept that whatever his reason for me being here after knowing the truth is going to happen no matter what. As the word says who can resist his will.
I am very confident.

Upvote 0

thecolorsblend

If God is your Father, who is your Mother?
Site Supporter
Jul 1, 2013
Gotham City, New Jersey
✟308,231.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I think some of you should talk to a therapist.

As for me, I think Pascal's Wager is a reductive argument. But it's still effective. It costs me nothing to believe in an afterlife. For a variety of reasons, I find the idea of continued existence after death to be a logical idea. I find Christianity to offer the most reasonable account of life, death and the afterlife so I've put all my chips on that.

I am not 100% sure of an afterlife. But my 80% confidence gives me 100% commitment.

People who believe in an afterlife will never be proven wrong.

People who don't believe in an afterlife will never be proven right.

Reactions: timothyu
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟577,838.00
Faith
Christian
I always have faith even when I think I am hopeless and try to question my beliefs but I believe it would not be wise not to trust God's word the only book reliable given to mankind and trust that it is He who is the one who guides and looks after those who call on Him and it teaches there is always hope. If you commit suicide because you think you can get to heaven without suffering tribulation and striving to enter through the narrow gate you can not be saved. You can't use the excuse you don't like what people preach for you have responsibility to know the truth for yourself or to join that which you think is true. People have good reason to believe it is Jesus who is the way the truth and the life.

Last edited:
Upvote 0