NC
✟46,026.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
its been a long time since 2017, They never answer my calls or respond to my text messages ever since I met them in 2014. Maybe I made a mistake for attending Harvesters then. They only message them uncomfortable or for being aggressive for not answering my calls or responding to my text and then they just tell me they're busy as an excuse not to hang out with me. After they ignore my calls or text messages for a long time, they contact me and say rude and harsh things to me. I don't say rude and harsh things to them. They don't say anything to me in person or contact me unless I say something, call and text them first. They're just so lazy. another friend from my church on instagram said that close friends answer your calls quickly. She told me I never spend time with them and Im not close to them.

Do your friends ever done this to you?

thecolorsblend

If God is your Father, who is your Mother?
Site Supporter
Jul 1, 2013
Gotham City, New Jersey
✟308,231.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I'm sorry to hear that. It seems to be a common thing these days tho.

My closest irl friend from high school all gradually drifted away. I think he became jealous or something that I found the girl I was obviously going to marry when he barely had any experience dating at all. Can't be sure tho because I got ghosted.

It sucks too because he's missed out on all my milestones the last several years and I've missed all of his as well.

I'm intensely introverted so making friends isn't easy to do. And I'm pushing 40, who the heck wants to make friends at this age?

Upvote 0

Dave L

Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2018
USA
✟580,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
its been a long time since 2017, They never answer my calls or respond to my text messages ever since I met them in 2014. Maybe I made a mistake for attending Harvesters then. They only message them uncomfortable or for being aggressive for not answering my calls or responding to my text and then they just tell me they're busy as an excuse not to hang out with me. After they ignore my calls or text messages for a long time, they contact me and say rude and harsh things to me. I don't say rude and harsh things to them. They don't say anything to me in person or contact me unless I say something, call and text them first. They're just so lazy. another friend from my church on instagram said that close friends answer your calls quickly. She told me I never spend time with them and Im not close to them.

Do your friends ever done this to you?
Looking back over the years, most of my unnecessary troubles came from people I became friends with. Today, I treat people well but avoid friendships at all costs, even being rude if needed.

Reactions: Joined2krist
Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟946,918.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Lanae,

I’m sorry you’ve been treated poorly. What you describe sounds passive aggressive and doesn’t embody the spirit of friendship. I can’t speculate on the reasons they behave this way. But it may be better to give the matter to God and find new companions.

Most of my close friendships were surrendered when I returned to God due to religious and lifestyle influences that opposed my beliefs. But I’ve maintained contact with someone I’ve known a long time and we’re close.

The biggest change for me is the makeup of my connections. Every one is married. Our responsibilities temper expectations. We enjoy each other’s company when time permits.

Yours in His Service,

~Bella

Reactions: April_Rose
Upvote 0

JohnDB

May 16, 2007
nashville
✟53,921.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If they say rude things to you then they're not really your friends. One of my friends lives in a different state and he's one of the best friends I have and I'm so close to him he's like my father. Love you @JohnDB. :)
:hug::wave:

Upvote 0

April_Rose

Jul 4, 2020
Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
I just wanted to add that even though it was in a different way you had me from hello,.. and you didn't decide to blow me off after I made one mistake like my other so called friends. You've been a much more real friend to me then they ever were. (Still speaking to John on this.) I've asked myself several hundred times if the love you have for me (in the way I was speaking of) is as strong as the love I have for you,.. and I truly think it is,.. you just show it in different ways. :)

Upvote 0

April_Rose

Jul 4, 2020
Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
Friends? What are they? :(

Aww,.. cheer up. I don't like seeing anybody sad. No matter what Jesus is your true friend and you and I will always be friends. :hug: Would you like a belly rub and a treat? :D

• Friendly
Reactions: Lost4words
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums