• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.

How can YOU Support ISRAEL?

Discussion in 'Israel Prophecy & Current Events' started by endtimesnear, Oct 5, 2006.

1. endtimesnear

endtimesnear New Member

+7
    Christian
    Married
    US-Others
    :wave:
    Hi,
    I send a donations to Isah. 58.
    I like to do this because i am helping older people to get their medicine they need. Sometimes they use it for food or whatever they need.
    Hugs,
    Carol:hug:

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. scoutswife

scoutswife Well-Known Member

+68
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Republican
    The only thing I have done so far is pray for the Lords chosen ones. I am learning of things I can do from this site.

3. Sephania

Sephania Well-Known Member

+369
    I thought we should update this and make it open for our friends who love Israel and don't know how to go about Supporting her.

Here is a list of things you can do or places you can shop at or people you can pray for.

Please feel free to add a site, however they will be reviewed and may or may not be accepted.

Foods from Israel to help support the economy

Holon Middle Eastern Foods

American Friends of Magen David ( like our Red Cross)

Volunteer your time to serve in Israel Sar El

Relief Centers in Israel

Cool Moving Map of Israel, pick a place a day in Israel to pray for!

Beautiful Pics of Israel by Vendal Jones ( the real Indiana Jones) son.

Make Israel bloom- Plant a tree - Bring life and beauty

9 Top ways to show solidarity with Israelis troops IDF

Messianics helping in the land - Joseph project

Here are a few to get us started, lets see what you can come up with

4. shoshanarose

shoshanarose Regular Member

+23
    Christian
    Married
    Shalu Shalom Yerushalyim...Pray for the Peace of Jerusalem...:prayer:

that is one way the I consistently SUPPORT Eretz Israel! We are commanded to pray...as lovers of Yeshua/Jesus, how could we NOT support Israel...:confused:

Israel is the apple of God's eye...:amen: you know what that means...well, for example, the next time you are standing very close to someone look into their eyes...if you see yourself...
    you are the "apple of his eye"...God has chosen Israel to become and remain the "apple of His eye"... because "He who KEEPS Israel neither slumbers nor sleeps". :amen:
    Shalom in Yeshua;
    ShoshanaRose

5. Espada

Espada Iēsous Christos Theou Huios Sōtēr

+23
    Messianic
    Married
    UK-Liberal-Democrats
    We try to buy Israeli goods over those from other nations. Whilst we prefer to buy local produce for environmental reasons there tends not to be much conflict there between the two. We are hoping to travel to Israel this year as tourists which will be a little benefit to the tourism industry.

Of course my favourite tipple, Sabra, is from Israel so by having a drink I benefit Israel - but never to excess as that would dishonour God.

6. Henaynei

Henaynei Sh'ma Yisrael, Adonai Echud! Al pi Adonai...

+1,657
    United States
    Widowed
    US-Constitution
    On March 5th 2003 Asaf, a young high school boy was on his way back from school.

A suicide murderer that exploded on Asaf's bus killed him and sixteen other innocent men, women and children. This year Asaf would have been 21, and as customary with young people in Israel, would probably be preparing for his trip around the world.

To remember Asaf, his father Yossi, is calling out for people from all over the world to mail him a stone from their area, so it could be placed on Asaf's grave. Asaf may not be able to travel the world anymore, but his father is trying to bring the world to him for his 21st birthday this April 27th.

If you'd like to participate in this campaign, please send a stone to - Yossi Zur, POB 7895 Haifa 31078 Israel, or email Yossi directly at this address.

7. Ivy

Ivy Pray for President Barack Obama

+636
    Catholic
    Private
    US-Others
    http://www.jezreelinternational.org/

This is a humanitarian aid organization that sends containers of needed goods around the world.....the next three shipments are going to Israel to help people whose lives were disrupted by the war with Hezbollah.

They always need money to help with the shipments costs, which are about $3,000 per container.

This organization has favor with the Israeli government even though they are known as Messianic.

8. LadyGarnetRose

LadyGarnetRose Frum Reconstructionist (pm me for details)

+74
    Judaism
    Married
    US-Republican
    Every year I plant now 5 trees.

Also my two favorite wines, one is a Reisling, Golan Emerald, the other Sauvignon Blanc, Gamla are both Israeli wines.

Osem is a good solid brand that I like and can trust as well as Elite.

9. LordzDancer

LordzDancer Member

+2
    Messianic
    In Relationship
    VisionForIsrael dot com is a good site

These people came to visit my church and do so many wonderful things back in Israel where they live. Not to mention their music is beaaauuuuuuuuuuutiful as well:)

10. GeratTzedek

GeratTzedek Meaning Righteous Proselyte to Judaism

+306
    Judaism
    Single
    US-Others
    This might seem like a stupid post, but honestly, the arab population in Israel is growing, and the Jewish population declining.

Something that can be done for Israel? If you are Jewish, consider making Aliyah, getting married, and having lots of Jewish babies.

11. GeratTzedek

GeratTzedek Meaning Righteous Proselyte to Judaism

+306
    Judaism
    Single
    US-Others
    The Efrat Organization has saved the lives of over 18,000 Jewish children over the past 29 years by providing support to pregnant women in distress in Israel, preventing abortions in meaningful ways.

www.friendsofefrat.org

12. ContentInHim

ContentInHim Guest

+0
    I love buying my Ahava stuff directly from Israel. I shop for Israeli stuff on eBay. AND don't laugh, but my Dollar Tree store has wonderful plastic baskets, bowls, laundry baskets, dust pans, etc. from Israel. For $1! :D

13. TheRabbi

TheRabbi Senior Member

+28
    Judaism
    Married
    Ger Tzedek,
    I'm happy to see your plug for the Efrat organization. They do such amazing work. There is a couple who's infant son was murdered by an Arab on the #2 bus in Jerusalem. They established a fund in his name to finance the birth and care of 1000 children that were to be aborted in Israel. Imagine if a fund like this was set up in memory of each and every terror victim. For every Jew they kill, we could save 1000!

14. ChazakEmunah

ChazakEmunah Emunah Sh'liach

+209
    Judaism
    Married
    US-Libertarian
    LOL! I love the suggestion!

15. Skeeterbug

Skeeterbug Guest

+0
    I pray constanly for Jerusalem. plus when I need some Judaica we order if from Isreal. whenever we call they are so so grateful for the business.

16. Tiger1984

Tiger1984 Newbie

+1
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Prayer is a great way to show support. Going back to the Old Testament God promised Abraham "..Those that bless you I will bless, those that curse you I will curse." By praying for blessing for Israel we in turn receive blessings ourselves.

17. Skeeterbug

Skeeterbug Guest

+0
    My dream is to do Aliyah. but for the time being we pray for the peace of Jerusalem. then whenever we purchase judaica we order it from Isreal

18. Henaynei

Henaynei Sh'ma Yisrael, Adonai Echud! Al pi Adonai...

+1,657
    United States
    Widowed
    US-Constitution
    Pray for the Messianics in Israel - some in the Haredi and some other ultra orthodox groups have become intensly violent toward Messianics to the extent that there have been situations where Messianics have feared for their very lives - I know of some who have had to leave Israel for a time for safety...

19. GodsgirlViera

GodsgirlViera New Member

+0
    Calvary Chapel
    Married
    US-Republican
    Today I had the most AWESOME bible study!! We are studying Revelations with Kay Arthur....highly recommend. We were looking at Ezekeil 36 and 37. Isn't God wonderful? Seeing God's committment to Israel is so terrific!! What a holy God we serve!! I am so excited with what God will do with Israel. God has convicted me to bless Israel. As His word says, whoever blesses Israel He will bless and whoever curses Israel, God will curse...woe, heavy responsibility to blessing His land and His people....

Please give me some practical ideas....

Bless and be blesed

20. anisavta

anisavta Never Forget!

+665
    Messianic
    Married
    How do we support Israel?

Write your legislators and encourage them to support Israel.
    Write your local media sources and let them know you are tired of their biased reporting.
    Speak up in your social circles when Israel is portrayed as the enemy.
    PRAY!