???How can you get rid of evil spirits?????

Mediakira

Jun 6, 2011
Eaton, Ohio
✟34,039.00
Country
United States
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Libertarian
In my bedroom, I have figured out there is a real live evil perversive evil spirit in my bedroom. I didn't know that thing existed, and it seems to really liked me. I'm at my parents house now. For recovery, and to recollect myself. I had a friend to enter in my friend with me.

It only seems to be in my room. It feels cold, and will make my back, stomache would hurt bad. This ghost would tough me in the pervy places. I can't get any rest when I try to sleep in my room. Or to read or enjoy my day in that room. I would get touched by hands, and grabbed tightly on the back of my neck. I have scratches on my back. I when into the E.R. for somatization. But then I got back from my mom's to rest in my bedroom. I noticed, quite differences in my room. There is sexual movement in there. I keep being touched, and and I'm being choked, and poked at. I would feel a wisp in the air pass me, like someone is trying to slap me. And my heart would feel fright when I'm relaxed. And when I lay to go down to sleep, I would feel hands try to grasp my back of my muscles trying to really hurt me. It even tried to take off my Cross neckless I keep to keep this ghost off me.

At this point, I don't know what I should do. When I enter my room. I feel like it's taking my energy. It took me a huge meal to get my energy back, when I got back from my mother's house.

I didn't know I was attacked by a ghost. Does anyone know what to do? Does anyone know how to take care of ghost in my room? My friend, and I set up candles to see the movement of this ghost. He seems to stay at my bed. He mostly stay at the head of the bed. I didn't know this thing was in there. How did I attract this guy in my room? Did I do something? Or did this thing like in there for a long time? I don't understand? How did I get this ghost in here? When I'm in the room, I feel pressure around my weist, pressure on my back muscles, and shoulders. Like this think what's to hurt me. I thought I was ill. But it's apparent that this was a ghost in my room. How can I kill evil spirits? What should I do? I'm think of get "Ghost Hunters" or "Ghost Adventures" involved.

BFine

Seed Planter
Jul 19, 2011
My room
✟11,098.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
A cross doesn't keep evil spirits away, it is the Word of
God and faith(believe what you are saying) that gets the job done
when you are under attack.

In the matter of the boy with epileptic symptoms/and or demon--
The disciples could not cast out the demon, Jesus said it was due to a lack of faith (in Matthew) and to a lack of prayer (in Mark).

What we are told in scripture:
"Submit yourselves therefore to God.
Resist the devil, and he will flee from you."

Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might.
Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil.
For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.
Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand firm.
Stand therefore, having fastened on the belt of truth, and having put on the breastplate of righteousness, and, as shoes for your feet, having put on the readiness given by the gospel of peace.
In all circumstances take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming darts of the evil one; and take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God, praying at all times in the Spirit, with all prayer and supplication.

Acts 16:18 tells us a story where Paul, "turned and said to the spirit, I command thee in the name of Jesus Christ to come out of her. And he came out the same hour."

Upvote 0

Pal Handy

Irregular Member
Jun 15, 2011
Southeast Michigan
✟20,508.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Father in Jesus name I lift up Mediakira to you
and I ask that you would deliver her from evil.
In Jesus name I command everything that is not of you be cleared
from her room and her life in Jesus name.
I ask that you send the Holy angels to do battle on Mediakira's
behalf because she belongs to You and has named Jesus Christ
as her Lord and savior and she is an heir to salvation.

In Jesus name I pray....

Hebrews 1:14
Are not all angels ministering spirits sent to serve
those who will inherit salvation?

Upvote 0

Mediakira

Jun 6, 2011
Eaton, Ohio
✟34,039.00
Country
United States
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Libertarian
I do have love in the Lord. I'm new into Christianity. Learning on how to put on the armor of God. I'm sure how to put it on. Because I have to redue it. Since I was possessed by the last spirit I didn't know it was there. This spirit is probably the same spirit. That is in my room. I use to know how the armor felt like. But right now, I'm spiritually exhausted. I have tried rebuking this evil spirit. But it would not leave. I can try to ask my church for help. But they didn't believe me when I was being attacked the first time last week.

I've been born in the Holy Spirit in July. I'm a baby Christian in this point. I have gotten Christ angry with me. For being childish. He also tell me about the spirit in my room. But I miss understood it. I was so scared and ashamed of Christ being angry with me. I didn't wanted to face Him. Because all I wanted to do is please Him, and do my best for Him. And they way He should His angry with me. Put fear in me. But He did show passion for me. Like a firm Father. He forgave, but he wanted me to mature. This sighting was true because I felt His Presence in the room.

Then after this, this spirit showed up. I thought it was Christ. But this spirit became sinnful. Now I'm confused. This evil spirit won't leave. I had a friend to help me. She was girl too. She felt the same things. And my father, and her boyfriend was there and they didn't notice it. They were unaware of it.

Upvote 0

Mediakira

Jun 6, 2011
Eaton, Ohio
✟34,039.00
Country
United States
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Libertarian
Where do I get a priest? I'm a protestant. Can Catholic help this matter? How to I do this? I'm so new at this, I'm a green novice to this. What's funny, my cats do not notice this spirit in the room. It bothers humans. It really weird. lol

Upvote 0

sculleywr

Orthodox Colitis Survivor
Jul 23, 2011
Starke, FL
✟22,569.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Others
An Orthodox answer would be to invoke two names: first Christ, then Michael. We invoke Christ because He defeats all demons through His death and resurrection. Michael, because the devil was defeated by Michael, as recorded in early Jewish Traditions, and confirmed by Jude in his epistle. here are some prayers that might help:

Prayers in Time of Trouble
Lord of the Powers be with us, for in times of distress we have no other help but You.
Lord of the Powers, have mercy on us.

Prayers in Time of Need
Almighty God, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, come to my help and deliver me from this difficulty that besets me. I believe Lord, that all trials of life are under Your care and that all things work for the good of those who love You. Take away from me fear, anxiety and distress. Help me to face and endure my difficulty with faith, courage and wisdom. Grant that this trial may bring me closer to You for You are my rock and refuge, my comfort and hope, my delight and joy. I trust in Your love and compassion. Blessed is Your name, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, now and forever. Amen.

O God, our help in time of need, Who are just and merciful, and Who inclines to the supplications of His people. Look down upon me and have mercy on me and deliver me from the trouble that now besets me. Deal with us not according to our iniquities, but according to Your manifold mercies, for we are the works of Your hands, and You know our weaknesses. I pray to you to grant me Your divine helping grace, and endow me with patience and strength to endure my hardships with complete submission to Your Will. Only You know our misery and sufferings, and to You, our only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort, trusting in Your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when You know best, You will deliver me from this trouble, and turn my distress into comfort. We then shall rejoice in Your mercy, and exalt and praise Your Holy Name, O Father, Son and Holy Spirit, both now and forever and to the ages of ages. Amen

Prayer Against Demonic Influence
Almighty God, Who delivered Your people from the bondage of the adversary, and through Your Son cast down Satan like lightning, deliver me also from every influence of unclean spirits. Command Satan to depart far from me by the power of Your only begotten Son. Rescue me from demonic imaginings and darkness. Fill me with the light of the Holy Spirit that I may be guarded against all snares of crafty demons. Grant that an angel will always go before me and lead me to the path of righteousness all the days of my life, to the honor of Your glorious Name, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, now and forever. Amen.

Upvote 0
Jan 31, 2009
West Plains Missouri
✟8,320.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Get the book, "The Bondage Breaker" by Neil Anderson. It tells in great detail how to deal with evil spirits.
Yes, that is a great book. I also recommend Strongman's His name, What's His game. In fact I need to use that myself since I have let my thought go and am now got strongholds in my mind. :prayer:

Upvote 0

PureDose

Pinball Wizard
Sep 18, 2012
✟850.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Where do I get a priest? I'm a protestant. Can Catholic help this matter? How to I do this? I'm so new at this, I'm a green novice to this. What's funny, my cats do not notice this spirit in the room. It bothers humans. It really weird. lol

Every Christian is a priest and has the Spirit of God and the authority to command evil spirits.

If you believe otherwise because someone tells you too, you are not believing in that authority and so do not have it because what authority we have is by faith.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DiscipleHeLovesToo

Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2010
✟77,537.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
follow Jesus' example; tell the spirit to shut up and get out in the name of Jesus - period (Mark 1:25; James 4:7). stop talking to it (aside from this) or about it or focusing on it in any way; your words have power and you are feeding it when you talk about it; what you meditate on you magnify in your life. don't turn and run - there is no spiritual armor for your back - you must face it in order for your spiritual armor to have any effect. if you could see it for what it is, you would see a deformed, ugly, tiny little creature with a really loud mouth who has no power at all that you don't give it with your words.

(Luk 9:1) Then he called his twelve disciples together, and gave them power and authority over all devils, and to cure diseases.

(Luk 10:1) After these things the Lord appointed other seventy also, and sent them two and two before his face into every city and place, whither he himself would come.
(Luk 10:17)
And the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the devils are subject unto us through thy name.

(Joh 14:12) Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
(Joh 14:13) And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
(Joh 14:14) If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.

Upvote 0